Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:07 am

Nudge two hundred and seventy-three

43. Likewise, if she doesn't already know, I shall train my True love in the art of armed combat, to the extent that her natural talents allow.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:08 am

Nudge two hundred and seventy-four

44. If through skill or luck I defeat a better-armed opponent, I will at least try to get his/her/its weapons.

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:09 am

Nudge two hundred and seventy-five

45. When I and my companions sneak into the Evil Overlord's stronghold through some unorthodox route such as the main drain, and it appears to be completely unguarded, we will stop and discuss possible explanations for that observation, rather than simply praising our good luck and pressing blithely on.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:11 am

Nudge two hundred and seventy-six

46. After killing a few dozen faceless, anonymous grunts in the Legion of Doom without a second thought, I will not suddenly take a merciful attitude with the Evil Overlord, his family, his lieutenants, or anyone else with a speaking part.

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:13 am

Nudge two hundred and sixty-seven

47. When I kill one of the Evil Overlord's deer, I will not lug it to his castle and wave it in his face just to make some obscure point, only to wind up having to fight my way out of his castle. I'll just take it home and enjoy some venison.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:14 am

Nudge two hundred and seventy-eight

48. I will remember that if the Bad Guy tries to kill enough people, no one will mind too much if I kill him instead of merely disarming him. Especially if it looks like an accident.

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:15 am

Nudge two hundred and seventy-nine

49. If I am offered two explanations for a phenomenon, one logical and scientific and the other a load of New Age claptrap, I will accept the scientific explanation. heart
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:16 am

Nudge two hundred and eighty

50. My robots will be programmed to speak only when they have something useful to say. That way I will not be tempted to ignore them when they have critical information. heart

Hey! Peoples who come here? Excluding Jerbos because I don't like him (neah! ^^). I think that leaves Divash and Shoafy? Do ya'll want to join Ta's raffle? Me'n Jer have maxed out our tickets and we need more people...seeing as how there's 4500 tickets left. O.O *poke* Please?

Ambrai

Shoafy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:38 am

bump 361.

haha.
i'm back.
but for like ten minutes...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:39 am

bump 362.

Shoafy

Shoafy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:40 am

bump 363.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:42 am

bump 364.

Shoafy

Shoafy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:43 am

bump 365.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:54 am

Ambrai and Shoafy have taken a commanding lead, competing arm-in-arm against one another and bringing out the best in one another, in their quest to be the first Awesome Bumper. However, Jerbos is not to be ignored in this race. He's the dark horse, and could come from behind in a surprise upset. Other bumpers could still catch up, too, as work, school, and family obligations take our forerunners offline for days or half-days at a time. This promises to be the race of the year, and it's still anyone's guess who our first Awesome Bumper will be.

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:41 pm

Okay,if I bump from now(twenty to nine pm) straight to ten o' clock,I might reach....
200? xp
Bump 181!
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games