Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Yue looked at Rocky and then back at Sef. Them both replied, "Spiders" at the same time. Yue sat next to Sef and poured him some tea. "You were having a really bad dream and, yes, you were on the counter."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:59 pm

As if the timing had been just right, he nodded at Dimitri's final words and no sooner, heard Rocky's voice calling for him in his head. With a awkward smile, Derrick took the platter in paw and nodded his head in the direction of the door. "That's my cue.. Let's go then." He sighed heavily and started to walk carefully to the exit.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:16 pm

"Heh, that's the spirit." Dimitri said with more conviction than he felt, and opened the door. "Hey, anybody out here order a sandwich?" He called out into the cafe with a wide grin.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Derrick entered the cafe right behind Dimitri, trying his best to copy the fox's grin. "Because look what we've got here!" He said, lifting the platter up into view of the furs. He glanced around at everyone, and even noticed a few new faces.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:34 pm

Rocky applauded at the furs. "Shweet! Nice work furs!"He said just realizing how hungry he was. He was about to grab a sammich when he was stopped mid-reach by his cell phone
*She'd be pissed if she would see the parts of you that I've been kissing screamin, OH! No matter where we go, cuz everybody knows, we're just a bunch of anim-* "Spe- Don't do that! Noo! Please stop! Japelo? What the hell is going on!? Rocky! Heeeelp! *WHIFF!* Aww c'mon, not that! it was an acci-*THWACK* OWCH! Shi-sensei! Learn to use your magic correctly Japelo! Baka! *WHACK* OWCH! Moooom..... Ha! Jap-chan! I knew you'd jet a royal beatdown by Shinue-sensei when you got home!" Rocky puts it on speakerphone "Shhh!" "Rocky? Are you here or are you just messing with me? Shi-sensei, Japelo called me. Check his phone. *Riffleruffleruffle* Mom, please dont go through my pockets! Shut up! I should take this from you! Aww mom, it was just a mis-spell! Riiight... Hello my star pupil! How's life on the road? It's great! I'm making plenty of new friends along the way! Good, good.... Any leads on any help? No, no magic that I could learn sad . Hmm. I see.... Well, it's ben good talking to you Limbershadow. You too Kinnikun Shinue. And remember, keep aaway form the moon tonite. Will do! See you later. Okay, bai bai!" The conversation ended with Japelo squealing and a loud *WHACK* and some Japanese that I cannot repeat
sweatdrop

"Well that was exciting to say the least! sweatdrop "
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:53 pm

Yue smiled at Derrick and Dimitri as they enter with the sandwiches. "Wow, you boys really went all out on this spread, didn't you?! They look great," he said as he chose the smallest one and sat quietly as he munched away. He plated one and placed Sef's hand on top of it. "I hope your hungry, cause they're really good!"

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:09 pm

"Im pretty hungry! I hope you aren't pulling my tail Yue!" He said as he took two sammiches and stacked them atop eachother and munched away :crunchcrunchcrunch: "Cheewhee! These are a-friggen mazing! I thought I'd never say this, but I think it's better that Pocky! surprised eek " Rocky said telepathically to everyone. He knew it was rude t o talk with a stuffed muzzle.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:30 am

Derrick blushed and placed the try down onto the counter. He smiled at each of the furs and addressed Rocky, "Well actually, you've got Dimitri to thank. I just got the bread." He giggled to himself and came out from behind the counter, heading over to take a seat between Yue and Sef.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sef the Fuchs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:30 am

Sef's ears perked up with interest, and he began sniffing the air.
"What sort of sandwiches are those?" he asked curiously. As he grew more alert and excited, his tails began twitching and swaying.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:42 am

Dimitri had busied himself as soon as he had reentered the cafe with brewing some more tea, not even taking stock of the members in the group, missing entirely the newly arrived female fur who sat nearby. "Heh, I'm not sure what the sandwich connoisseur's name may be for it, but they are made of cucumber, lettuce, tomato, and a meat I'm going to call prosciutto for now." He said with a grin, intent on his task.

Dimitri Luger

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:34 pm

:Nomnomnomnom: "Well, I wouldn't care if the thing was made of feet! If it tasted good, I'd eat it anyways!" He said telepathicly. He was loving his sandwich so much, he almost was hit by a moonbeam. Luckily, he deftly darted from under the windowsill. "Ah! I almost forgot about the moon!" He said before darting off to close all of the blinds. "I'm not sure if you all could handle me while the moon is on me. Then, I become a completely different fur..." Rocky explained after closing the blinds. But, if you are itching for a fight, have a deathwish, or like fiesty furs, than be my guest! Open the blinds, but I warn you, Im a pawful."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Sef's nostrils flared, and he turned his head all about, trying to distinguish the location of the sandwiches.
"May I have one?" he asked pleasantly, before turning to look in Rocky's general direction.

"Is that a challenge, a boast, or a warning?" he inquired, and grinned good naturedly.

Sef the Fuchs

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:39 pm

Yue giggled at Sef and reached across Derrick to lift the kitsune's hand onto the sandwich plate in front of him. Seeing he got the idea, Yue turned to Rocky, "The only feisty fur I like is the kind you get as you wash it!"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:24 pm

"Well, it's more of a warning than it is anything else, Sef." Rocky said telepathicly while finishing off the last bits of sammich. He almost choked when he heard Yue's remark. :Hahahahaha!: :Sigh: :Cough Cough:

OiginalLimbershadow

Sef the Fuchs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:29 am

Sef smiled at the joke, and grabbed a sandwich off of the plate in front of him. He took a cautious bite into the sandwich and chewed slowly, looking very thoughtful. Upon deciding that he liked it, however, he wolfed the rest of the sandwich down, hardly taking the time to chew.

"Why are you talking to me in my head?" he asked Rocky once he was finished his meal. Despite the oddness of the situation, he was quite calm.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games