Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:13 am
(I'm going to start rping Italius so let me know if that's not ok)
Italius slowly opened his eyes and smiled. He then slowly inched himself to Starfire and nuzzled her face before yawning and lying down next to her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:03 am
Midnight stood out of the lake dryed herself off and than put her clothes back on after she washed them and now their dry too. After she put her clothes back on Midnight walk over to the cave in her sabor panther form and saw her mate Adonis laying down. She walked over to him, leayd next to him, and rubbed against him so affectionaly.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:31 am
'Nice to meet you to. So what do you plan to with the pups you guys can't take care of them in this state ?' he tired to make it sounc casual but it wasn't. He shook her hand lightly.

Adonis pushed Midnight back firmly. 'Not now' he snapped getting up changing into human leaving the cave he wanted some time alone to think and rember..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:37 am
(I will too)

'We'll they can't stay with thier real family their evil' Robin protested firmly.

Beast boy looked 'Uhh' he groaned as he popped down excreting more waste.

Everyting came into focus or Sirus in more ways than one. He could see,smell and hear though he couldn't comrphedn his new found senses he knew only one thing disturst he scouched back away from the massive new comer who'd laid down besides them he snarled viscously backing away trying to get up. The smells didn't add up he wasn't supposed to be here that was one thing he was sure.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:37 am
Raven nodded her head in hello to Kid-Web Star before walking over to Beast Boy. She stopped a few feet away, turning her head away from the throw-up. "I don't suppose you had a good time getting here."

Scar turned his head to his sister. He could see sadness in her eyes as well as the need for vengeance. "Yes, Blood Moon?"

Odysseus watched his leader leave. Adonis probably wanted time to think, so Odysseus didn't follow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:49 am
Beast boy couldn't even look he was only able to produce as simple nod as more vommit spurted out at a quicker rate.The vommit was coming out like water from a guhsing tap finally someone turned it off. Beast boy turned collasping to the gound shaking his head.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:56 am
Adonis walked into the thcik forestry masterfully finding a path as it got increasinly denser. His head was down. He couldn't believe he'd forgotten the day the current had him all wrapped up. It had been two years to the day when Blaise he murdered his brother when he deffened him durning a routinue morrning huntring trip. Blaise had sneaked attacked Greywind had stepped in his way as Adonis hadn't been paying attnetion. Blaise had charged at them with a knife heading for him though Greywind stepped in the way dying instantly from the wound. His death wouldn't go unpunished..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:56 am
((Ok, you guys can start playing the pups now))

"We'll so far were just going to take care of them and Robin wants to try to find somebody who can take care of them but so far as he heard from Gemini. All the wolfeons are gone from this world and there's not many good beings here," expalined Cybrog. He than layed near a tree.

Gemini let go of his hand and said, "Hm, the pups will need names."

Starfire nuzzled the pups face back and licked his face softly. She said, "We'll call this one here Italius." She than looked at the girl pup and and said, "And this one will be name Vesta." Starfire than stared at the other pup who was growling already and said, "And that one will be name Sirius. All names of the stars back at my home."

"Cute. Oh, and you can actually see those stars in this world too. And its always a pretty sight too," said Gemini.

Starfire smiled at Sirius and grabbed him gently by the neck with her mouth. She brought him closer to her and near her body against her fur. She than began to lick him so he may calm down and cleaned his fur. "There there Sirius I'm here," she said calmly and sounded like a mother already.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:22 pm
Vesta eyes opened and saw unfamilier people. She slowly tried to walk away from them but kept falling over.

Argent watched all the pups and woundered "What if they dont want to live with us and want to go find there real family?".  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:22 pm
Raven wrinkled her nose at the rank smell of the vomit. She thought a bit before laying down next to him. She put a comforting, yet hesitant paw on top of his, hoping he wouldn't mind. She looked over at Argent. "Seeing as they were born only a little while ago, they might not even know they have another family. They might not have had any time to build up relations with their real family."  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:10 am
'We'll take care them as long as needed' Robin staed firmly though thy weren't parents it was just for now.

Sirus coutninued to growl. He didn't trust these strange people nothing mached they weren't his... He growled clawing wiht his new sharp claws. Starfire's face with all his strength. Working his way out here grip weakly stumbling away from here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:21 am
'I guess your right sorry about the third degree. So whats your name ?' he asked playfully to Cyborg. He attention was suddenly grabbed by one of the pups (Sirius) attempting to stumble away. He summoned a cloud under his feet lifting the pup of the ground in the safe boudnaries of the cloud. 'Easy thier fella were not here to hurt you' he siad softly and slowly. He bought the cloud other to him stroking its head his fur wet from where Starfire licked him.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:31 am
'It's Ok this is a big and strange new world' Robin added to Kid-webstar. He trotted other to Vesta picking her up delciately in his mouth and placing her on his back. 'It's Ok I wont hurt you' he whsipserd sofly rubibng his nose against her face.

Beast boy felt Ravens paw and smiled. Lately he had strange feelings for Raven feelings that went beyond friedship somethig he hadn't felt beofre.

Sirius stopped his resitacne cuddling and getting comfy in the white fluffy substance as it gave of calming aura. He squaked weakly in dleight enjoy the comfy surrodunings he entered. He rembered being close to this white stuff early while of the ground.He liked being off the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:50 am
Then Starfire grabbed Italius and pulled him to her. She licked him clean and than nuzzled his little nose.

"And they say the first thing that any baby here's is thier mothers voice. Hm, two of them seem to not like the ground," said Gemini.

"Oh, my names Cyborg," said Cyborg.

Then Gemini thought of somehting. She said, "Ooo, I got somehting they'll like. There's two rooms that hasn't been distroyed. Ones a bed room and the ohter is a library. Come on lets take the pups to the bedroom," said Gemini.

Starfire nodded and grabbed Italius with her mouth gently and followed Gemini.

"Come on guys," said Gemini. and when she showed them the room. she said, "Here we are. Its comfy and soft that any baby will like it."

Starfire walked into the room, jumped on the bed, and placed Italius on the bed gently. While the ohter pups were with Kid-web star and Robin. Italius seem the tipe of pup who always wanted to stay with Starfire (aka mother now).

Then Gemini left the room and walked back to the others. She turned into her human form, walked over to where Sirius and Kid-web star was and patted Sirius gently on the head. She than picke up Sirius and put him in her arms. "Aw, how much I love children and specially when their cute and like to be all tough," said Gemini. She than had her angel wings appear and placed them as like a cracdle and placed Sirius on there. "Well since the pups are still little, it'll take some time for them to adjust to their surroundings. And it'll take some days for them to walk good and begin to talk. For now their learning how to use their four sences, touch, see, hear, and smell. The four sences. For thats how every baby starts," she explained.

"Hm, I remember when Gemini was 8 and that was the age you came to our tower. So started to get use to us and than started to call Satrfire mother, Robin father, and the rest of use anuty and uncle. And how much Robin and Starfire babied you too but we all helped train you well. Well, until you were...um...nevermind. Anyways you were so cute. And cometo think of it Raven babied you too," said Cybrog.

"Yeah, and I remembered that father wouldn't let you and Uncle Beast Boy baby sit me any more. not after that choclate/tripple dare/pizza/throw up," said Gemini.

"Hey, we didn't know how to take care of you very well," said Cybrog.

"Yeah well, neither did the others. But look at father and mother. they both raised me pretty well darn good. Then when I wass taken I changed a little and now I have soem cuts," said Gemini. She than looked at Sirius and said, "You just hate that rough ground do you now. And I think your pretty tough. Don't worry your big sister here will teach you to fight as good as how father taught me."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games