Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:41 pm
Emerald looked at Nightstar. "I like cheese..." She didnt want any meat on her pizza. Vegetarian.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:53 pm
Past Present

"Sure that sounds good. Boys what you think?" asked Nightstar.

"Yeah, sure," said Greyfire.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:48 pm
Emerald closed her menu and gave it to the waitor. "So, Greyfire were do you live?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:13 am
Future present
Chris began to throughly dust the centeral work bench now worried about Azar. 'Wheres Azar' he asked Nightfire as he clean away. Wiping mounths of accumliated dust.

Past Present
The Nurse finally called Starfires name so could now go and see the doctor. Robin got nervoously dreading what it could be.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:01 pm
~~Future Present~~

Azar sighed as he closed his eyes to the breeze. Lately, it had been harder and harder to keep himself from lashing out at people. He needed to do something to take his mind off it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Greyfire looked at Emerald. "Here.." He didnt want to talk.

Emerald rolled her eyes.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:51 am
Past present
Vince weaved through the traffic with much diffculty due to the lack of pratice he'd had on the machine. I mean it still used petrol. Eventually he pulled in front of the Mayors office. He glanced at his TPDA finding his acess point.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:42 pm
Past Present

Starfire heard the nurse and followed the nurse into the medic room.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:57 pm
(( back ))

Future Present

"Ah, Azar is probably on the roof, in his room where no one is allowed except for his parents and sister or unless he invites you in, or he's out side skipping rocks or something," said Nightfire.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:23 am
Future present.
'Cover me kiddo. I've got some consueling to do.' he muttured dropping his brush to climbed through the window and began towards the roof. He'd start their first.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:49 pm
~~Future Present~~

Azar was on the roof. Dark energy was swirling around his hands and taking the forms of various animals. One of them took the form of a cat and cocked its head. It had heard something. Azar watched it as it looked around. So someone had decided to come up here. Azar hoped it wasn't one of the adults. "I know you're there." He called out to whoever it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:38 pm
Past Present

When the doctor was odne with Starfire walked out of the room and was surprised at what is inside of her stomach.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:40 pm
Emerald noticed the pizza around them all. She grabbed a piece. She wasnt very hungry and just took one bite.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:38 pm
Nightstar grabbed a pizza slice and poured mustard on it. She was just like her mother Starfire, who always did that too.

"You like mustard on your pizza?" asked Greyfirewho looked surprised as he grabbed a slice too.

"Yup," replied Nightstar as she ate it whole.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:31 am
Past present
Robin gripped Strfires hand in awe amazed at what the sonogram had revealed. It was like beauty in slow motion. He was proud and amazed at what they created.

Future present
(Can Chris go back in time eventually ?)
Chris hobbled other the side. 'It's OK Azar it's me.' he strecthed the workout had been refreshing as he strecthed certain bones clicked.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games