Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:18 pm
The lil girl hits a boton on the cam it printes the pics off at her computer in her room that is locked. The lil girl takes off runing to the motel.

Nyuu sees the the lil girl. She grabs her just in time. She looks at Cane. "What are we going to do about this lil rat..."She says.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:21 pm
"What do you meen she's just a little girl."He si dpatting the girl on the head.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:37 pm
Nyuu takes the cam away form the lil girl."Thats all i mean."She says watching the lil girl run off to the motel. "And by the way. Lucy is going to be waking up soon. You have to tall her show her you guys are together. You also have to Watch Lance around her.She my starts to rember things of they get to close together."She says.

Lucy puts her arms around Cane in her sleep.Everything that happen in the lasted 2 weeks starst to slip away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:15 pm
Lance fell asleep on the coach.

"Ok..."Honestly this wasn't like him.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:29 pm
Nyuu smiles. "Do what you wish with her i got things to take care of..."She says as she runs to the motel. She walks into the room where Lance is. She sits on the floor looking at him. She hates to do what shes about to.

Lucy starts to wake up. "Who are you?" Asking Cane forgeting everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:47 pm
Lance's eyes fluttered open."Oh hey nyuu..."He said turning to face her.

Cane looked at her."What you don't remember!?"He said sounding a surprised."We having such a nice date too,until you fell unconcious..."  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:06 pm
"Hmm Nope i dont rember."She says. She looks at him for a lil bit. "Your way to cute to be on a date with me. Are you lieing to me? Did Nyuu sit you up for this one?" She asked.

Nyuu gets closer to Lance. "How are your nap?"She says kissing him on the forhead.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:18 pm
"Aw come on,it's me cane.And yes I am your boyfriend...by the way I think you look beautiful.."He said rubbing her head,with his hand.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:27 pm
"Wow eek . I got a bf a really cute on at that to. "She says blushing at the beautiful part.

Nyuu smiles. "Do you mind of i move my stuff in here? Really i dont like to sleep in a room with 2 guys. I just want to sleep with you."She says geting close to Lance face giveing him a i want you look.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:40 pm
Lance's eyes grew alittle wider."..Sure..."  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:49 pm
"YAY!" She says jumping up moveing her stuff into the room and moveing Lucys stuff in her place.

"Well thanks Cane for this..."Lucy says kissing him on his lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:25 am
Lance watched her soon turning his attention back to the ceiling.

Cane kissed her back.'So she's the one with the mask' He thought a he kissed her.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:57 am
Lucy runs to the motel. She runs into the room where Lance and Nyuu was. She jumps on Nyuu and hugs her. "HI NYUU. Weird thing...I woke up and i was in the arms of a guy named cane...he says im his gf...But everything befor me waking up i dont rember."She says turning to Lance. "Ohh Nyuu you got a cute bf to Whats his name?

Nyuu eyes gets big. "His names Lance......"She says pushing Lucy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:10 pm
Lance stared at lucy with amazement,but the look soon turned to disgust.'How could she!? Run off then go out with cane then act like she never met me...'He thought as he left the room."I'm going for a walk...."

"Oh no..."Cane mummbled as he ran to the hotel.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:29 pm
Lucy rubs her head. "Did i do anything wrong." She says kinda with a sad face.

Nyuu stands up grabs a pan and hits Lance in the back of the head befor he leaves the room. She drags him and lays him beside Lucy. "Watch him. Of he gets up again hit him."She talls Lucy as she shuts the door and locks it.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff