Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:29 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"Look i know how you must feel...i lost both my parents in a fire..everyone hated me and i didnt have any one to look up to."Mizu said as she sat down her eyes started to water up then a tear went down her cheeks.

(srry i had to do somethin)
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:31 pm
((Awww... you got caring Shinji! Lol, this guy has a kind of MPD...))
Shinji poked his head up and saw Mizu crying. He moved behind her and tentatively hugged her. He began humming a tune his mother had sung when he was young.
((if you want the tune, it's Natsuhiboshi from the Anime....))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu was in shocked.She then hugged him back as she whipped away her tears.

(yea i do good just to make ppl feel better p.s. cheak out my theme song right below where it says 'koton bloodline')
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 pm
Shinji froze as she hugged him. His mind was racing. He saw a small uprooted bush, and kawarimi'd with it, leaving Mizu with a faceful of fronds.
((Sorry, dealing with the new Aro issue.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:51 pm
(give him a break gosh...yea he cant rp right but serously GIVE HIM A BREAK WITH THE YELLING)

Mizu jumped back as she didnt bother to chace after him."I gave it a try but atleast i hope that he feels a little bit better."Mizu said as she took her pendant off around her neak then opened it looking at her family.She began to cry again as tears fell down on her pendant.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:08 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu Mentioned the colne to head to the cafe.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:41 am
((I'm out of it. Not dealing with it anymore! Two days later and they are still arguing about it... ugh!))
Shinji knelt in front of her, wiping the tears away.
"c c ccc Come on....p. p .. please don't....c.c.c.cry...." Hating himself for his trouble talking, Shinji pulled out another scrap of paper, and wrot on it furiously. He placed it between Mizu's eyes and the pendant, and then got up and ran, afraid that she would hit him for doing that.
((Shinji didn't run that far away. Sorry, had to deal with psycho family, crappy times for airport, hassle flying, and finally got home.... sheesh. Way to early this morning.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:02 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu looked at what he wrote then looked up as he started running away again.She started to run after him seeing if she can comfort him.

(wat did u write?)
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:10 pm
((Whoops, sorry))
Note Reads:
Come on, don't cry. Wouldn't your family want you to be happy? Besides, you can't have lost everyone, when you came in you called the teacher cousin, that means you do still have people who care about you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:15 pm
User Image
Riku walked into the springs he was tired in his search for a sensei and felt like relaxing so he came in taking off his clothes and putting them away he walked into the water and sat down relaxing his body completely.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:17 pm
((Sorry, that's not possible. The springs were destroyed and have not yet been repaired.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:24 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
User Image
Riku walked into the springs he was tired in his search for a sensei and felt like relaxing so he came in taking off his clothes and putting them away he walked into the water and sat down relaxing his body completely.

((oh well))
EDIT:
or so he would have if the springs were not destroyed,"Ahhh you can't be serious." Riku said with a blank look on his face since it was the second building he had gone to that was destroyed. Riku looked around for some things the spring must of been clogged up with rubble so he started picking up the place and moving it to the side getting as much usable wood as possible that there was, as he finished with that he walked to were he remembered where the clothing rooms were and metal columns started to come out it was going to be the support beams he startes cutting wood up and what not trying to rebuild the place since he really wanted to relax.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:30 pm
Ronnel no Fenniksu
Camton landed at the Springs with a grin.
"Man, this place is way too open. Let's fix that!" He grinned and used an ice jutsu on the springs, freezing them solid. The sudden expansion in the water caused the spring pools to crack open. Camton let the water melt, then drain away through the numerous cracks that were now everywhere. Then he summoned up gale strength winds with the Daikamaitachi jutsu, and blew the small buildings nearby down, their peices scattering across Kumo.
He clapped his hands together in glee, then leapt away.
"This village is wide open!" Came his call through the night.

((This has the damage to the springs in it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:36 pm
User Image

Riku then looked at the pool it seemed pretty wrecked with cracks that kept draining the water so he started making minerals from the ground come up then as they did he hardened them to close up all the cracks on the floor so the water started filling them up again, though Riku was breathing a little hard as he went back and started rebuilding the building though it did not take to long the only thing it needed was to furnish it and to make the fence to divide the springs but he felt pretty lazy and wanted to jump in already so he took off his clothes and jumped in.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas