Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:38 pm

Cherry smiled then looked at the menu. "Uh...I don't know, what are you getting?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:41 pm

*brile rose from a puddle of water at the kitchen door*

"you two are at a dinner i'm going to cook, i'm experienced trust me i work here sometimes, thats if you dont mind?" brile said looking at the two from the kitchen door.

brileone

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:55 pm

"So Brile you just work everywhere don't you, anyway we will share an order of some Tempura, Yakitori, Kalamari, and Katsudon." Kiyoshi said putting the menu down.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:58 pm

"Hm, sounds good." Cherry smiled then puts her menu to the side. "How about a drink though? I've never had sake, I've only taken it away." She laughed alittle.

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:02 pm

"sure thing kiyoshi. cherry would you like to try some light sake for starters?" brile said walking into the kitchen and collected the ingredients for the chosen meal.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:03 pm

"Brile some sake to, and those little dishing to drink it out of." He said looking back at him, then turned to Cherry. "So you going to kick me before or after dinner." He laughed a little.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:17 pm

"Haha, funny." Cherry smiled, then folded her arms. "No, tonight won't involve me kicking you. Just don't touch me and I'm good."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:21 pm

"ok." brile said as he turned the stove on and began to cook.

.............20 minutes later brile came out with multiple dishes lined up along both arms and he carefully set them out at the table the two were sitting at.

the first dish (tempura) contained some deep fried seafood and vegetables covered in delicious tempura batter.

the second dish (yakitori) contained to skewered well done grilled chicken.

the next dish contained kalamari.

the last dish contained egg and onions ontop of rice.

*brile then ran to the kitchen and came back with some sake and two small cups, that resembled miniature bowls. he then bowed and then sat down at the counter to see how they would like it.*

brileone

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:23 pm

Kiyoshi sighed and shook his head. "When will you people learn, when you tell me not to do something it makes me want to do it more." he then smiled at her. "But I guess I can behave for tonight."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:27 pm

"You better behave." Cherry gave him a look then looked at the food. "Ooo, it looks great, thankyou Brile."

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:29 pm

"your welcome." he said with a smile as he went around the restaurant lighting candles to give the place a calm and relaxing feeling
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:36 pm

Zann slinked into the restaurant, trying not to be seen. He took out his violin, and began to play the Prelude and Fugue in A flat, by Bach. It was a relaxing piece of music, blending perfectly in with the atmosphere.

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:38 pm

"Don't push it." He said returning the look to Cherry. "But thanks Brile." He then folding his hands and said. "Itadakimasu." As he took his chopsticks and began to eat his rice.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:42 pm

((lol 5 star restaurant xd And I don't play the violin btw, only the piano))

Zann's fingers flew along his violin as the piece changed to a minor key. The music notes danced across the room, lingering in the atmosphere.

iZann

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:48 pm

Cherry laughed a little at the candles and Zann playing violin then she grabbed her chopsticks and began to her rice as well. "Soooo." She said, and looked at Kiyoshi.
((and if we're going to say what instruments we play I play Trumpet xp in RL))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games