Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:39 pm
"There's two sacred priestesses...Yuki, who curses people and Ame, who blesses people. So of course Mi-chan would be useful...because she knows where Ame is..."
It hurts so much...I wish it could just stop... There were tears in her eyes. I haven't cried since my grandmother's funeral... All of her childhood memories were appearing. My mother's death...my father's death...my grandmother's death...all of that...it was my fault, all my fault.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:46 pm
Sui laid her down gently on the grass, "... Then I'll find them." In a dash, he left. Kisuna'll be able to protect her... if in any case she gets in trouble.... He thought, Alcina has been gone for a while... I wonder if she's ok....

"Alcina!! Alcina!!" He started calling out to her, "Alcina, where are you!?"

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:48 pm
((Yay! Alcina is finally remembered! I was wondering if her complex really was true...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:50 am
"So even the Sakanazoku has left you now..."

That voice! Kuromi turned her head a little bit. "Yuki..."

"How pathetic you look right now...everybody has left you...and now you're all alone. Should I take your life right now, and stop your suffering?" Yuki smirked. "Of course, that would make everybody else alot happier..."

No matter how hard Kuromi tried to get Yuki's voice out of her head it just came streaming in. She covered her ears.

"That's not going to do anything, Kuromi-sama. I wonder...who's going to miss you if you die? Nobody. Everybody hates you, Kuromi. Now what's the purpose of living if nobody cares about you?" She placed her hand on Kuromi's cheek. "Let me set you free."

((I had the urge to post. whee So I made Yuki appear...and torment Kuromi some more... sweatdrop I'm being so cruel to her. xd ))  

SakuMeiMei

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:05 pm
((Man I'm so tired from yesterday still...Anyway. WOW it has been active here! n_n Squee~!))

Kaen made his way over the steadily to the rumored spot of where there was a fight. Was is indeed correct. There was a particular cold, wet spot layed with an obviously out-of-place patch of red, brows furrowing to it. Now the hanazoku wasn't a fighting kind of tribe, nor the greatest healers, so it was rather odd why he felt like he was being pulled to everything.

He didn't dare touch the blood. Perhaps fear or his nature, but he only looked. Kaen frown set in deeper as he heard the silent whimpers of the flora. If the trail of blood didn't lead him, it was that. But...as was said, he wasn't a healer.

The Hanazoku could though, distract. Calm. Do things he CAN do. However...

Where was someone in charge?
Where was this injured person?
Do they need help?

Eyes scanned to the trail, pondering. One step headed towards the way, pausing at first.

Dare Kaen?...

Kaen dared. He had to make sure at least this person was alright. There may be something he can do, even if it meant fetching some random person down the line. Thus he made he way.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:37 pm
((Yay! Believe in yourself, Kaen! After all, happiness comes to those who believe! And now I'll stop before Ang tries to murder me for bring up Iris flowers again... sweatdrop

Now, who will Kaen meet first? The frantically and futilely calling, Sui? Or the angsty and in pain, Kuromi? *gets her popcorn and waits* Maybe if I start singing that weird song... But then you'll rp just to shut me up, lol. xd Sorry... I'm just a bit hyper after watching the end of Spiral again... sweatdrop

Edit: And on the note of how many spelling mistakes this post had, Mem should probably just go to bed...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:54 am
( or would it be the guarding child, Kisuna? xd

o_o;; Who's the best candidate to go? )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:27 am
(( Well~! Kisuna may be good, as I expect he'll run into him first before Kuromi. BUT... Kaen could try and distract Kuromi from her curse right then after too... Or Sui first. But meeting Sui I imagine not much other then running past and "What're you doing out here?" And a possible deja vu feeling for later... I'm not sure! XD All depends on you all. ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:02 am
((lol... I forgot about Kisuna... Poor little guy. He's always forgotten. *kisses him on the cheek*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:39 pm
( Bumping into Kisuna wouldn't do much... @_@; Maybe a convo here and there but then I think that's it. Kuromi's in pain and... best thing to do right now is stop it, right? Um... Sui... well, maybe Kaen could lead Sui to Ame... using flowers or something. I remember that the Flower Stranger (I forgot her nammeee @_@; ) was able to hear "calls" or "speak" to the flowers... I think )  

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:06 pm
((nn He can indeed! That would work. And Karen, I believe, was her name...
So Kaen and Sui shall run into each other? :O ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:10 pm
(Yes please heart )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:15 pm
((Yay for meeting new people! heart *wishes Alcina could be there...*))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:48 pm
((...Gaia scares me now...a little. I can't stop staring. Oh and please excuse the bad post.))

It wasn't even halfway that Kaen heard running and yelling. He wasn't sure WHO it was, his breath stilling at first.

"Alcina!! Alcina!! Alcina, where are you!?"

Wait...that didn't sound hostile. Exhaling, he took a few more steps toward the center and the voice till reddish eyes met with another male...and obviously he was not a nekozoku. His cyan-green hair stood out like his own pink, and then it clicked.

This must've been the young man who fought.

"Is there something wrong? Do you need anything?"
Kaen's voice didn't yell too much, but it rose to catch his attention. Something was wrong.
Who was this Alcina?

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:38 pm
Sui stopped running and halted to see the pink-haired male in front of him. "Yes, actually... would you happen to know where I can find a red-haired tomboyish girl named Alcina and/or the priestess Ame?" He panted, "I need to find either one to help someone that I...." Love? Sui thought, Do I love her?  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games