Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:38 pm
Piosen Fang looked towards Gemini and said, "Hm, you seem angry now."

~~~~~~~~

Starfire worried for her daughter's safety and her son's. "Its like what Turgon said. He'll take everyone and everything dear to Robin and to us all. He is trying to get to ou heads if that's what you earthlings say yes," said Starfire.

~~~~~~~~

"Its alright and thank you. No,one has never really been kind to me but you are kind," said Fox. "I can tell."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 am
"Me angry no," said a sarcastic Gemini.

Oracle was tired of her sarcastiness. "Shut up Gemini."

"Make me," said Gemini.

Turgon than left the room.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:30 am
'Good idea Raven. I'll contact the others so they'll meet us here' he began he got out his T-communciator 'All Titans report to my location' he ordered waiting impatiently.

'Thanks..' Arachnid replied gruffly. Rubbing his chest as it icthed under the thick set of bandages under his clothes. He suddenly heard a swooshing nosie from above he looked 'Ohh great..' he muttred pulling the girl behind a dumpster as a energy formed where they just stood.

Nimbus shoot in 'Yoo hoo Arachnid !' he hovered above the dumpster firing pot shots at the dumpster sparks flying everywhere. It was time to play with his toys.

Arachnid pushed shieled the girl and yelled 'Stay here !' as he quickly changed into his costume leaving his clothing and bag strewn behind the dumpster. He pulled his four arms and web blade and stood in the middle of the alley way. 'I always said your moves were garbage Nimbus' he snapped.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:14 am
Tetra closed her eyes tring to scence Gemini. She flew over a building. "Is this the building kinda small...." She walked inside.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:12 am
Raven waited for the other Titans to come. Meanwhile, she thought of where Gemini could possibly be. "Where do you want us to search?"

~~

Shade rolled his eyes as he watched Oracle and Gemini fight. Taking out the book, he flicked to a random page.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:14 am
Tetra woundered around the building. "I dont think this is the one." She pulled out her communicater. "Hey any luck with gemini?"  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:34 pm
"Huh, you two shut it," said Piosen Fang as she got angry with their vickering. "You both can take it out at the fight. Until than save it."

~~~~~~~~

Fox nodded to the boy(Arachnid) and saw the other boy(Nimbus).

~~~~~~~~

Starfire flew up in the air and looked to seeif she could see anything from above.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:20 pm
"Nope," said Raven. She flew through the forest. Looking around, she couldn't see anything that might signify a base.

~~

"Yeah, listen to Piosen Fang," said Shade. He kept his eyes on the book, muttering the incantation over and over.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:31 pm
"Fine," said Oracle.

Then Gemini sat don and stayed quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:09 am
'Ohh talking big in front of you girl friend ?' Nimbus taunted his words dripped with rage as he flung the dumpster aside revealing the girl. 'Bye bye girly' he hissed reasling a barrage of blasts.

Arahcnid leapt into the way the strange shielding aura formed around his body yet it more tanslucent and weaker. On contact with the blasts the aur dispated with bang sending Arachnind skidding across the floor.

'We'll try the academy first' Robin announced. 'It'll have covert' he added looking thougtful and impatient. It was their only lead and was considerably dangerous.  

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:04 am
Tetra flew back to the old base. She walked in and tried to find were there new base was. She found a locked door. She stood back and blew open the door. It was a meeting room. She saw on the table a piece of paper. She flew out and went in the back of the town. She noticed a buidling similar to there old base. "This must be it." She knocked on the door hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:18 pm
Fox than moved towards where Arachnid was and looked back at the boy. 'What's his problem,' she thought to herself. She than stood up in front of Arachnid's body, put both hands up and fire circled her body. She than sent the fire straight towards Nimbus and trapped him in a firey cage. She used dark magic to come into the black cage and made it grab Nimbus and held him down to the ground. then the fire came more down to where he was and so that he couldn't excape.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:10 pm
Gemini though to herself, 'Hm, this is bad. but please I don't want the Titans to come and save me. I rather get this better over with Oracle first.'  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:08 am
Nimbus curiously touched the cage in which he was trapped and got an painful punishment as a unimaginably flaming hot sensatio nspan throughout his body as he began to sweat profoundly. 'Nice' he whispered his throat as he blasted the girl with his cloud buster.

'Come we better get to the academy' Robin added as he made his way outisde he prepared to shot a rang to make his way their.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:14 pm
Starfire followed Robin.

~~~~~~~~

When Fox got blasted the fire cage fell ontop of Nimbus. She fell to the ground but than pulled herself bacl up.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games