Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:01 pm
Naruto smiled and surfaced above the water, he looked to Sakura with a grin.

Jimi finished up as well and looked to Tenten.

Neji felt her foreward.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:13 pm
((Not to be mean but can you please post with a little more detail, cuz it makes it harder for me to figure out what to do next. sweatdrop ))

Diamond looked up to Neji,"What do you think?" she asked. Though she was feeling bad, she was not burning up.

Tenten smiled at him,"Well you in the mood to watch a movie?" she asked him, as she started to pick up the dishes.

Sakura smiled,"I win," she said playfully.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:18 pm
Jimi paused and helped Tenten with the dishes."One problem with movies, decisions on what to watch, I always have a problem with that."

Naruto pouted and smiled immediatly."Hey, want to get some ice cream Sakura-chan?"

Neji blinked, he didn't feel any heat so it wasn't a fever."I have a last resort..Byakugan"His eyes got pupils and veins were on the side of his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:25 pm
Tenten smiled as he was beside her, she looked at him,"Well then just tell me if you feel like watching something funny, and I will choose somethin g according to both your taste and mine."

Sakura looked at him and with a smile she said,"Are you asking me on a date Naruto?" she smirked at him and then with a smile she said,"Yes,.lets go."

Diamond's body seemed fine, but her womb,....there was something there. She did not know it though.

((Listen I will be leaving soon. I am going out of town so I do not know yet if I will be on as much. Can you let the others know for me?))  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:34 pm
"Well I really don't mind."Jimi said and looked to Tenten."What kind of movies do you like?"He asked.

(Okay, I'll be sure to do that)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:37 pm
((Arrigato Jimi-kun^_^))

Tenten smiled at him,"I like almost anything, I guess as long as it keeps me smile, then I will be more then likely to like the movie."

Sakura looked at him and with a smile she said,"Are you asking me on a date Naruto?" she smirked at him and then with a smile she said,"Yes,.lets go."

Diamond's body seemed fine, but her womb,....there was something there. She did not know it though.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:22 pm
JImi gave a nod and browsed through the videos."Hmmm.."He muttered with a frown."..Nothing to see."

Neji glared a bit."Diamond, I know what it is."He stated and deactivated his Byakugan.

Naruto gave a grin and held her hand, pulling her along.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:40 pm
Tenten looked at him,"I think you might like this one," she raised a DVD and it was the transformer movie.

Diamond looked at Neji, not liking the look on his face she said,"Neji-kun,...what did you see?"

Sakura smiled as she held his hand,"So how far is this place?" she asked him curiously.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:46 pm
"It's something within your fetus, your womb.."Neji stated.

Naruto ran ahead."Come on, it's not far"

Jimi smiled a bit."How did you know?"He questioned curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:52 pm
Diamond freaked out,"F...F...Fetus,...y..y...you mean I'm pregnant!" she freaked out as she looked at him and she hugged her knees to her chest,"H...H....How can I be pregnant? I'm not ready to be a mother,.." she got teary eyed.

Sakura smiled and dhe chased after him,"Fine but if its far then you will have to carry me back."

Tenten smiled,"Hey I love you cuz because our taste is similar," she said with a wink as she took the DVD out of the box.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:54 pm
Jimi's smile faded and he looked out the window."Is that the only reason..?"

Neji gave a sigh and hugged Diamond.

Naruto smiled, they made it to the ice cream stand in no time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:59 pm
Diamond hugged Neji,"Neji-kun,...what am I supposed to do? I cant fight if I'm pregnant,..." she looked at him hoping for some advise.

Tenten looked at him and smiled,"No, I love you because, your not afraid to be you, because your reliable and trustworthy, because your faithful and because I know that you," she smiled as her eyes softened,"you will never use me. I Love You because of how wonderful you are, in every possible way."

Sakura smiled,"I want cookies and cream Naruto," she said looking at the flavors,"Wow this place is awesome."  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:01 pm
"Not afraid to be me..huh.."Jimi looked to her and smiled a bit."Let's watch the movie."

"..I'm not sure if I can help you."Neji said.

Naruto smiled and nodded, turning to the owner, he ordered for Sakura first, then ordered the same for himself, the man nodded and brought them their ice cream.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:06 pm
Tenten smiled as she kissed his cheek and then she snuggled up against him. She pressed play and then the movie started to play.

Diamond looked at Neji,"You,...you wont help me?" she then remembered something even worst,"Neji-kun,....this baby,...what if its Sasuke's?" she started to tremble at the simple thought and looked at him scared.

Sakura smiled as she started to eat her, she then grabbed his and playfully took a bite of it to bug him. "Haha, I got yours," she then stuck her tongue out at him and started to run so that he would not get hers.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:09 pm
"I'm trying my best to figure out a way TO help you.."Neji stated and looked down.

Naruto grinned and chased after her ,catching her around the hips.

Jimi held Tenten close and watched the movie.

(I have to go, goodnight)  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games