Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Amaeril Astra

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 pm

How come no one is online when I am? crying
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:05 am

oh dont worry honey. its always like this. there arn't enough ppl in the guild to make it so that there is always someone online. its like a big pm chat.

Gin-Zil

Gin-Zil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:06 am

ok. so alex will be like this.

אלקס
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:12 am

Gin-Zil
ok. so alex will be like this.

אלקס

O.O wow thats cool looking.

@ Ascenterra: what Zil said, this is just a slow moving guild thats all.

Hogosha neko

Amaeril Astra

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:28 pm

I see... oh well... I guess that's what a messenger is for lol, quick conversations XD
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:43 pm

My mom just told me that my brother's fiancee is a Bunny Furry.
I still haven't told my mom that I am a Furry cat yet still nervous cause she can think the worst of everything and I'm her daughter so I have to be careful.
ninja ninja
But the awesome thing is that my brother's fiancee is a Furry and she is making a very good Bunny Fursuit. I can't wait to see it finished she also may go to the Furry con in January next year.

Strawberry Akiza

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:58 am

Ascenterra
I see... oh well... I guess that's what a messenger is for lol, quick conversations XD

i think its like a small town
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:55 pm

@Rose:I don't think your mom will be all that upset should you tell her what furs really are.Alot of people think we're a bunch of animal loving,fursuited pervs but that is not true at all.Just tell her that furries are fans of anthropomorphic animals,she knows you're a cosplayer yes?You could tell her that's also a part of it.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
@Rose:I don't think your mom will be all that upset should you tell her what furs really are.Alot of people think we're a bunch of animal loving,fursuited pervs but that is not true at all.Just tell her that furries are fans of anthropomorphic animals,she knows you're a cosplayer yes?You could tell her that's also a part of it.

nice one i could not say it better my self
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Thank you, I'll take your word on that thank you I feel more confident about telling her. And I did found out that she loves animals especially dogs, horses and cats. She was thinking about being a vet but ended up being a nurse instead.
I shall tell you how it goes when I do tell her.
Your most likely right blaugh 4laugh

Strawberry Akiza

Gin-Zil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:06 pm

i could never tell my family. it would shatter my world. yep just like that.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Gin-Zil
i could never tell my family. it would shatter my world. yep just like that.

That sucks. hopefully they will understand soon and you can tell them.

Strawberry Akiza

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:35 pm

one day my friend one day.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:19 pm

I don't really understand why familes would get upset about something like furries.I mean I could understand if you were on the perverted/fetish side of it but most of us are just fans or associate better with animals.Alot of the problem people see with furs is bad info,the one ep of CSI didn't help us at all -_- When I told my family,my dad didn't quite get it,and my cousin has the"bad"info on furries,but other than that they all handled it just fine.My mom and grandpa are quite supportive in fact.To all my fellow furs that haven't been able to tell people yet,you will one day find a right way to explain it :3

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:33 pm

The M-TV one was the one that hurt us furrys the most. lol
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games