Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
The Cult Cast! Episodes doowwn! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CC18! Poll courtesy of David again.
  Yeah but it was a stripped down GAY version
  You have just caged yourself… with your own words.
  No, that’s cause I don’t wanna play Mario Party
  MMM, I’m about to infiltrate this giant field of dicks!
  I don’t wanna be hard on it, and I’m kinda just playing Devil’s Advocate here but it… kinda looks like s**t, kinda looks like a boring shitty game!
  The new tracks are being developed by RARE!
  It’s not flying, it’s falling with style
  I worry about Mario.
  Man… I don’t get 3D… how does it work?
  Can’t say anything! Trenn wins!
View Results

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:14 pm
Trenn Flashkill
[Kegan]
The Dragon Always Wins
I just about woke up my whole family laughing when Trenn said "She sounds like a nice girl," and then it went quiet for a little bit and then Fish said "...yes, she is"

I dunno why but for some reason that was so ******** funny to me XD
If your laugh sounds like I think, I can imagine why...

RAAAAAAAAHHHH!! AAAAAAH AH AH AH AH!!!THEDRAGONALWAYSWINSRAWR

that is EXACTLY how I laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 pm
Colosseum and Gale of Darkness were NOT shitty and were most definitely not just combat. They were short but sweet 3D Pokemon RPGs. They were a lot like the Game Boy RPGs, I thought. >>

Anyway, other than that, great Cult Cast as always. :3  

Thanatoast Crunch

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Radio Jazzy
Colosseum and Gale of Darkness were NOT shitty and were most definitely not just combat. They were short but sweet 3D Pokemon RPGs. They were a lot like the Game Boy RPGs, I thought. >>

Well, how do you obtain Pokemon in each one? I know in Gale of Darkness you get Shadow Pokemon, and you don't fight Gym Leaders. They may be Pokemon games, but they're definitely different.

And THX.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:46 am
Meta_Fish
Radio Jazzy

Well, how do you obtain Pokemon in each one? I know in Gale of Darkness you get Shadow Pokemon, and you don't fight Gym Leaders. They may be Pokemon games, but they're definitely different.

And THX.

Yeah, they're different, but they don't have to be exactly alike, do they? I mean, everyone's always complaining that Pokemon sucks because it's the same old formula over and over again, so different should be good. I thought the Shadow Pokemon thing was cool, and it meant you could finally catch other trainers' Pokemon. Bleh anyway, my point is that they're not crappy. -rants about Pokemon in the Cult Cast thread- -.-;

Yay, one Cast per month in 2010! You guys can do it~  

Thanatoast Crunch

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:00 am
poll
Wayne + Kojima = TWILIGHT YAOI LUVVVV

are you on team wayne or team kojima  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:12 am
Oh man, I never noticed the episode name was Come Take Me Away xd  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:24 am
Radio Jazzy
Meta_Fish
Radio Jazzy

And THX.

Yeah, they're different, but they don't have to be exactly alike, do they? I mean, everyone's always complaining that Pokemon sucks because it's the same old formula over and over again, so different should be good. I thought the Shadow Pokemon thing was cool, and it meant you could finally catch other trainers' Pokemon. Bleh anyway, my point is that they're not crappy. -rants about Pokemon in the Cult Cast thread- -.-;

Yay, one Cast per month in 2010! You guys can do it~
Well from what I've played of each game, and granted, it wasn't a ton, it wasn't enough like the other games to satiate my Pokelust. I think I had Collosseum. Can you catch wild Pokemon in that game? I don't remember being able to. You could "snag" them which sounded amazingly cool in theory (seriously, I want a Team Rocket game) but they had to be evil for you to do so. It didn't really feel like you were traversing grand lands and it just didn't have a lot of the stuff I'd expect from a Pokemon game. It was kinda like the "adventure" mode in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Sure, you go around to familiar lands with all the Nintendo characters and kill enemies in a sidescrolling platformer. But it's definitely not up to par with a Super Mario Brothers game.

I do want the formula to change in a Pokemon game, so I commend the console versions for doing that right, I just didn't enjoy them.

And a Cultcast a month would be boss. WE MUST TRY.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:55 pm
I should be there for the next cast. me and my ULTRA DEEP voice.  

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:53 pm
no  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:40 am
fein. i'll hack my way in just like i did for modship. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZ  

Xilo The Odd

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:57 pm
I can't think of many questions this time...

Mailbag Submission
Where do you guys usually get the information for the casts?

Hey Fish, you try spice cake yet?

What's everyone's favorite animal?

Do you guys like Jazz?
GOTTA HAB DAT JASS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:45 am
hey i got a question. why does no one discuss anything here?! DOES EVERYONE HATE THIS CAST?!  

Xilo The Odd

Vaettur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:11 am
Mailbag Submission
- While the N64 wasn't Nintendo's most well recieved console, it did have some awesome multiplayer games. Beside the obvious games like MK:64 and SSB, what are your favorite multiplayer games on the N64?

- What gamerelease really disappointed you, because it did not live up to the promises made during development?

- It's been 1,5 years already since the first of these Casts. What makes these Casts better than the previous edition of the Cult Casts?

- Any favorite cultcast moments so far? And how about worst moments?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:59 pm
GO NINTENDO CULT!!!!  

Astroel

Gracious Fairy

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:12 pm
So I saw a new post, and I though "Cult Cast!!!!!!!!!!" but then there was just a post from some random guy. Then I cried.

WHERE'S MY CULT CASTTTTTTTTTTT?! crying  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games