Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:40 pm

Xiah came on his ink bird. (i have the bloodline katon blood artistry) "Get on, im a bushin so don't hit me. We are going to patrol"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:41 pm

"werent you listening? look just stay calm, ill stand gaurd outside." detachi stands in the doorway, holding a kunai. See's Xiah, "What? look xiah clone you go do that."

Detachi

uchiha saskuke kun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Phi-o_0
(God modeing and you cant turn off my eye it a blood line.)
its not god modding.. any 1 can hear someone else breathing... and your injured with MINOR minor not major burns... the pain turns off bloodline.. same as kyubi did to sasuke when he has sharingan ....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:43 pm

"hmmm.. we could just.. make clones that could be visible to every one.. in time the real us will hide in trees, bushes or anywhere...."

uchiha saskuke kun

Detachi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:43 pm

((It was god modding- you cant hit him unless he wanted you to, thats how you rp.))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:44 pm

uchiha saskuke kun
Phi-o_0
(God modeing and you cant turn off my eye it a blood line.)
its not god modding.. any 1 can hear someone else breathing... and your injured with MINOR minor not major burns... the pain turns off bloodline.. same as kyubi did to sasuke when he has sharingan ....

(it is godmoding genieus)

Dripples

uchiha saskuke kun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Detachi
((It was god modding- you cant hit him unless he wanted you to, thats how you rp.))
(( OK soz then sweatdrop guys read my idea up ^))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:46 pm

Detachi considers the idea,"Naw to risky, theyll know were hiding here if we do..."

Detachi

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:47 pm

Kiara looked at her students. "Okay! Everyone, go to the Weapon Shop whether you like it or not!" she announced to everyone that is here.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:47 pm

Phi jump on to Xaih bird. "See yea."

(No one can turn off a blood line plus clone cant be invisiable only me because i created this bloodline. Man.)

NO ONE CAN JUST TURN OFF THERE BLOODLINE AND YOUR GOD MODEING BECAUSE YOU ARE HITTING ME WITH A JUSTU WITHOUT GIVEING ME A CHANCE TO ESCAPE. YOU SHOULD BE RANK BACK TO AC. STUDENT BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW THE RULES TO RPING IN THIS GUILD. WHEN YOU TAKE THE TEST THEY SCORE YOU ON YOUR RP SKILL AND YOUR RP SKILL ARE VERY LOW.

xPhi-Phix

uchiha saskuke kun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:48 pm

Saske closes his eyes... "then what will we do............?" il now just follow your commands ok? i dont have much information about that guy... all i know... is that hes an archangel and he will screw us up..."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:48 pm

Kiara turned to Saske. "Go to the weapon Shop," she told him. "That way, we have a lot of weapons there," she told him.

GorgeousC

Detachi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:49 pm

i grabs saske, and takes him to the weapon shop basement..."kiara, lets go"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:49 pm

Phi-o_0
Phi jump on to Xaih bird. "See yea."

(No one can turn off a blood line plus clone cant be invisiable only me because i created this bloodline. Man.)

NO ONE CAN JUST TURN OFF THERE BLOODLINE AND YOUR GOD MODEING BECAUSE YOU ARE HITTING ME WITH A JUSTU WITHOUT GIVEING ME A CHANCE TO ESCAPE. YOU SHOULD BE RANK BACK TO AC. STUDENT BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW THE RULES TO RPING IN THIS GUILD. WHEN YOU TAKE THE TEST THEY SCORE YOU ON YOUR RP SKILL AND YOUR RP SKILL ARE VERY LOW.
SHEES!! chill up.. i said sorry.. dont break my neck for 1 mistake .. can we just get to the point? WERE gonna die...

uchiha saskuke kun

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:00 pm

Kiara looked at Detachi. "I have to get everyone else to go first, then I have to stay and protect the Academy," she told him. "Just go and save yourself, now!" she said and pointed in the direction of the Weapon Shop.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games