Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:13 pm
"I wouldn't expect you of have...Very few people have seen this technique in action and even less have ever spoken of it. And yet as cliche as that sounds, it is most definitely a truth that cannot be denied. During the course of a battle, the user carefully sets different parts of the battlefield on fire and then sets this very special technique to use. Drawing upon the heat energy from all the surrounding flames, the user transforms them into spheres of purely charged heat through the use of very particular seals. Then, as the seals are completed, the balls begin to surround the opponent. Finally, they close in on the enemy at incredible speeds and the heat is completely absorbed into their bodies… causing them to explode from all the internal pressures and other biological processes which have failed due to the intense rise in temperature. The user can, also, delay this process by mentally dragging each sphere through the air and disabling an opponent’s appendages one by one before finishing them off. I myself have only used it once..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:15 pm
"Oh...I didn't recognize the name....I've learned it before...I just call it Pandemonium....easier to pronounce." said Xantos.
"If we were to do it at the same time....total destruction."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

master gaelin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:18 pm
(Have we asked some allys for help yet?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:19 pm
runs in "hokage what are thos things" notices bambi "oh no not bambi"  

teddy_byakuga

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:20 pm
(Even if we did, they would be behind the army....we'll be fine)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:21 pm
(But then whe would be flanking them and it would help.)  

master gaelin

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:23 pm
"If need be, but you know as well as i do, it must only be as a last resort...If Mikyo does not fight, but uses his army. I suggest you on one army, me on another. I suggest try taken as many of them out at once by using the Katon: Shinhidora no Jutsu (Fire Release: True Hydra Technique)."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:25 pm
"I'll use flash clones as a diversion first...when destroyed should leave the armies very dazed if i make enough of them..."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:28 pm
"Good, what about your people? What do you have planned for them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:29 pm
"lord hokage may i scout out to the allied villages and grab ninja and form another army right behind mikyo's "  

teddy_byakuga

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:30 pm
"No...don't drag them into this, we must hold out on our own for now. Bambi, i have my genin and students hiding in the weapons shop with chunin guarding them, all others are out here, Reiko is the only medical ninja available so we might have to deal with some scrapes and bruises."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:31 pm
Sengetsu stood up his sight having finally returned."i'll assisst in the diversion."  

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:32 pm
"but if i get my friends from cloud ... we have a better chance of winning"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:33 pm
"Cloud is already destroyed...or is in the process of it...plus there is a lightning barrier around it."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:34 pm
"damn i could of brang kit and futashi"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games