Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:44 am
Teddy appeared and sat on a chair and watched what was happening  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:48 am
Destiny peeked in seeing a barrier and few people trying to get in, a person who was relaxing, and a person in pain. She blinked at the chaos of it all, thinking ' So much fighting still.. ' sigh 'Can't it just be neutral for just a little bit in either country?' She continued to keep her thoughts to herself as she watched everyone in observance.  

Cold winter angel

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:49 am
Teddy noticed some watching and he turned his head and yelled "Hey you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:02 pm
he then had left to find zeno  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:21 pm
havockboy
((this will be fun... i never really used my weap in battle only at the start or as my ending shot))

Zeramaru dived to one side and then landed he stood upright and did his hand gesture ((my sig..which reminds me ill change my sig ))
"lets not be too hasty I mean you dont have to activate your sharingan yet" Zeramaru said as he used his riboruba to point at his eyes and his was not active.
"Taste this!" Zeramaru said as he threw the weapon behind him spun caught it and fired at Hanzo's chest.

((dude really dislike yer speed but Ill die anyway so ill give it all i got left..))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
( Hanzo looks like this when fused with Tenka but with gold wings. Hanzo can know go much faster and manipulate lightning )

(( I changed it so I'm not moving at the speed of light but my top speed as fused with Tenka I can practically disapear like Oorami and when you slow me down I'm probably at Lee's speed. Oh and mind telling me what Riboruba is? ))

*Hanzo using his neo-byukugan started a spin quickly emitting a blue chakra surrounding him Heavenly Spin that deflected the riboruba. Soon after deflecting it Hanzo pulled back stopping the chakra spin and thrusting his palm forward Mountain Fist.*

(( Yea I'm not trying at all yet because I want us to start off small and then work our way up towards the good stuff. ))

(( Mountain fist sends wave of chakra at the target that sends them flying back. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:11 pm
(( Oh and I'm taking his mangekyou Xantos I don't even have mangekyou yet and I gave you my old sharingan so I'm taking this. Don't interfere either I'll be fine. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:23 pm
katsuro appeared where both hanzo and the zeramaru was at. he just watch them fight. he did not know which to fight with. an akatsuki member or zeramaru. he sighed and just watch.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:51 pm
Jedi appeared. "so im guessing i should do something."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:55 pm
outside the office window Kenshin sat on a neerby tree watching to fighting. "i will wait til im needed."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:58 pm
( We are not in the office we are on the office building roof like the orochimaru vs 3rd hokage fight )  

Dark-Ninja70

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:01 pm
Jedi grasped one of his swords. "what is the barrier made of? i have my ways of taking things out."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:39 pm
(Hey jedi...this offer is totaly up to you but, do you want to trade one of your mangkyo eyes for my Silver Byakugan eye? If you say No, that's fine, just wondering)

"If you touch it, you'll probably be incinerated jedi..." Xantos said and kept searching for a weakness with his mangkyo.
"Man, that hurts."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:42 pm
((well i'll think about it, cause i want to atleast get eternal mangekyo in one eye.))

"my idea is that if its made of fire then my sword can obsorb it and it cant be broken so it wouldnt be melted or incinerated."  
thefire158 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:44 pm
(Woo! 4 again! I think my dice are rigged, lol.
You think about that offer, I'm willing to have only one eternal sharingan and just wear an eyepatch or rag over the empty socket)

"Maybe....If I can copy it...I can figure it out."
Xantos closed one eye, and the tomoe in his mangkyo started to spin.
"Got it...."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games