Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:51 pm
"I'll get you," she promised, struggling to run. "And then I'll - what was that?" she demanded, suddenly pushing him off with an abrupt urgency.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:01 pm
"What was what?" Cobian asked, startled. He swore softly for leaving his bardiche in the camp, and he reached inside his coat for one of his knives.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:04 pm
"Channeling. It's coming from over there...it's warped somehow," Kiae said, frowning with worry. Everything was going so well, and now this.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:12 pm
"Not a good sign, I take it?" Cobain suggested, feeling Kiae through the Bond. He took two knives from his coat and spun them through his fingers absently, looking over to where Kiae had indicated.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:13 pm
"No, it's not a - what?" She gasped as a Gateway appeared, and a woman appearing to be a Tinker strode from it with all the elegence of a queen. Behind her came a shorter man, obviously a cruel one.
"I think we may be in trouble," she managed, backpedling into Cobain. Something about the two sent shivers down her spine in a most unpleasent way.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:26 pm
((I take it we're posting Dorian and Sielle here?))
Cobain twisted and stepped forward in front of Kiae quickly. Wordlessly he hurled himself at the shorter man, leaving Kiae to handle the channeler.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:29 pm
(Yep.)

"Who are you? The New Order?" Kiae demanded, a shield already in the place. She realized the woman had a an'greal and swore under her breath.

"Of course," Sielle replied with cold smile. "I'll be honest with you, dear. I really don't care who dies here, as long as it's not me." She hurled blades of Air towards Kiae, and blinked when they disintegrated.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:34 pm
Cobain's knives slashed quickly, but glanced off of Dorian. He swore, realizing th other man was armored.
"Whelp!" Dorian spat, seizing the Power and hurling Cobain back with a wave of air. "Interesting..." he murmured, watching the other man roll to his feet. He laughed and drew his shortswords as Cobain leaped back at him.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:21 am
Melthin noticed something amiss. The birds were no longer chirping and it seemed to quiet. He quickly looked around and noticed that Cobain and Kiae were gone from his presence. He stood and wrapped his weave around the marionette, Else he had named her, and went off in the direction he had supposed they had gone in. Once he arrived he hid behind a tree and peered at the two newcomers. The man's usage of the power reeked like sewage to him. These must be the newest batch of darkfriends. I believe an experiment is in order. He used the weave to have Else run into the clearing, aiming her to tackle the woman while he wove a thick band of Air to take hold of the man.

((Melthin to the somewhat rescue....I think >_< ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:08 am
(Dorian is going to die, Sielle is going to escape.)

"Do you think a man channeling is going to injure me?" Sielle demanded, almost insulted as she tossed the marionette aside. A stream of Fire blew towards Kiae, whose shield thankfully remained intact.
"My spies didn't give you enough credit, Aes Sedai, I'll admit that," the woman continued.

"I've learned spies usually do," Kiae shot back, staying on the defense until she knew how to maneuver this new enemy. She glanced at Cobain, but was unable to do anything.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:54 am
((Do you have how he dies planned already?))

Melthin cursed his own luck that he was paying too much attention to the weave of Air then the marionette. Hopefully I will catch him off guard and reduce their numbers. That will give us somewhat of an advantage. He let the marionette lay where it had been tossed, thinking to use it again later for something else.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:13 am
(Not really. It's Hippie's character, so he gets to decide.)

"Can I link with Melthin?" Kiae wondered, cursing the luck that had taken Anthenor away before this fight. They were both strong, the woman exceptionally so, and Kiae knew she'd have to burn herself out if she channeled alone, even with Esole's an'greal.
She backpedeled, keeping an eye on the amused woman, until she was close enough to the man.
"Do you know how to link?" she hissed, a quick shield ensuring no one would hear.

"I can guess your plans, Aes Sedai," Sielle called in amusement, content to let the woman try to save herself. "Linking with a man like that? A desperate move indeed," she continued, and blades of Air suddenly flew towards Cobain.

"I wouldn't try that," Kiae advised her through her teeth, a weave of Spirit blocking the blades before they reached her Warder.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:56 am
"Sadly I do not. I have never had to." He looked glum and threw a few lashes of Air at the woman as a counter strike, releasing the thick band of Air he had been aiming at the male channeler. "Tell me what to do and I will follow. You don’t need to repeat twice either. I am quick to learn" he adjusted his glasses as he pondered a more effective approach to the problem at hand. She must have been a Red to be spouting so much hate towards men or she just had a bad past experience. Now is not the time to speculate! Stop pondering and focus!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:38 pm
"If you've never Linked, it's too dangerous then," Kiae muttered, knowing a man had to lead if there were only a man and woman in a circle.
Gathering her power, she set her teeth as she wove Fire Blossom in front of her - she had learned it from an Asha'men years ago, but had never used it much.

"This is interesting," Sielle remarked, readying her staff in front of her. As the weave was hurled in their direction, she stretched the staff out and absorbed the weave into it.

"What in Light is that?" Kiae gasped, eyes widening.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:33 pm
((I"mma kind of just making it up as I go along.))
Dorian laughed as he fended Cobain off with his swords and the Power, slashing at him with Air and throwing him back. Taking advantage of his momentary break in the hand-to-hand, he fired a bolt of Fire at Melthin.

Cobain grit his teeth as he rolled to his feet yet again. "It's no good with these knives. I'm better than he is, but he's got a longer reach." He thought. Reaching under his coat, he whipped a knife at Sielle before growling and hurling himself back at Dorian. "If only I had my bardiche..." He lamented as Dorian parried and counter-attacked with Air again.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games