Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:03 pm
Everything’s fine.? Right...
A part of Mayumi felt like she still couldn't believe him. He'd already tried to run off, how could she trust he wouldn't do it again, and this time, get away?
For now, she'd just have to believe him. And there really wasn't anything else she could do. Whatever she argued, he'd defend.
Maybe he's being honest, and he is going to stay. Mayumi convinced herself.
There was no use in being upset about him leaving if he was still here, with her.
Still, Mayumi couldn't help but worry.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:14 pm
[ohmygosh. i think olivia's died in hurrrr.]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:45 pm
Travis pulled back just as a nurse walked in. It was Meg, Mayumi‘s regular nurse.
“Alright lovebirds break it up. I’m going to pretend I didn’t see this Mister.” She said directing it to Travis. She pulled Mayumi’s chart from the foot of her bed and read it over. “Mr Wrightmen. Off the bed. Now” She ordered, taking a pencil from the bun in her hair and wrote something down on the paper.
Travis let go of Mayumi and got up walking back to his chair and sitting down, scowled slightly.

“Mornin’ sunshine. You sure have been asleep for a long time! My name is Meg, I’m your main nurse. Caitlyn and Sue also check in on you from time to time.” Meg said with a bright smile making her slightly chubby face rounder. Her scrubs had kittens all over them.
“Would you please tell you‘re boyfriend that if he passes out from lack of nutrition I will not treat him, sugar?” Meg told Mayumi shooting a glance back at Travis. Travis narrowed his eyes playfully. It was obvious they had spent a lot of time around each other. Maybe even argued. It was difficult to tell if she was joking or not.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:53 pm
Toyo sat on the edge of Nori's hospital bed.
He had three broken ribs, a broken nose, and internal bleeding. They controlled the internal bleeding, and his body was all taped up in gauze, from the various cuts and bruises. As much as Toyo wanted to, she couldnt hate Mori for what he did. It was around 9:04 pm, she was spending the night in the hospital with Nori.
He was sleeping, and she hadnt really talked to him. Toyo was still wearing her bloody clothes, and Mori was bringing her more.
*knock*knock* Speaking of Mori..
"Hey, I brought some clothes.." He said quietly. Mori hasnt said anything to Nori, but that was probably best. Mori confessed that he did that to Nori, and was agreeing to pay Nori however much money if he didnt press charges.
Toyo took her white bag, fishing out a pair of sweats and a tank top.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:07 pm
Kyoko had come with Mori to the Hospital to drop of Toyo's clothes.
Honestly, Kyoko felt really bad for Nori. And to see that Mori had done this to him, scared her a little bit.
Did he have that bad of a temper? Would he hurt her if she made him made enough?
Kyoko shook away the thought. She'd brought flowers for Nori and a vase.
At the sink, she filled the vase half full with water and dumped the packet of powder in. It was supposed to help preserve the flowers; keep them alive longer. She put them on the nightstand beside the couch, and placed a card from her and Mori next to it.
"He woke up earlier, did he say anything?" Kyoko asked, she'd heard from Zuu that Nori had woken up after the doctors cleaned him up, but had taken more medication and fell back asleep.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:10 pm
Mayumi frowned at Travis.
"You haven't eaten anything? For all this time? Travis, babe, I'll be fine if you leave for a few minutes to go grab a bite. Don't starve yourself," Mayumi told to him.
It was just like him to do this.

"Meg, can I get something to eat, too? I'm feeling pretty hungry myself."

[shooort, sorry.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:20 pm
Toyo shook her head.
"It was more like gibberish.." She said, Nori didnt really talk, but they held hands while the doctors cleaned him up. Toyo looked at Nori, he was pale. It made her sad, so she got up and went to change in the bathroom, coming out a minute later in black sweats and a white tank top. Her hair was up in a bun.
"The doctors said he had a few broken ribs, broken nose, and internal bleeding.." It hurt her to say it, Mori bit his bottom lip.
Did he really do that to him? All of that?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:22 pm
Travis felt outnumbered. He hadn’t been all that hungry for the past couple of days though, just tired.
He felt like he could eat four double cheese hamburgers right about now. And maybe a large fry or two.
“Fine. Whatever.” Travis said getting up slowly he waved as he passed Meg and she rolled her eyes in return. Once he had left Meg chuckled. “That boy.” She started, “He acts all macho, but he was really worried. You’ve been here for three days straight and I haven’t seen him once move from his chair. Except when he had a question related to you that is.” Meg picked up the phone and ordered a tray of food for Mayumi.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:49 pm
Mayumi laughed a bit at what Meg had told her. It sounded like the Travis she knew. He did act like a tough guy, and yeah, Mayumi knows he is but, Travis sometimes lets things for himself go to far.
It just goes to show how much he really loves me. Mayumi thought, and smiled.
When Meg hung up the phone Mayumi said, "Thank you, I'm very hungry."
"And it's been three days? Wow, did anyone ever get a hold of my parents?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:55 pm
Kyoko leaned against the wall, she was pretty tired and it'd been a long day for her. She'd been up early, taking tests she'd missed for two different classes.
"Mori, we should go. I'm getting tired, and I think everyone around here could use some rest."
"Toyo, tell Nori we stopped by, and I hope he's feeling at least a little better when he's awake. Get yourself some rest to. You've still got to go to class tomorrow. You got your first class off but the rest you've gotta go to..." Kyoko told her, moving toward the door.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:02 pm
Toyo nodded, school, ugh.
That sounded horrible right now.
"Okay, well have a good night." She said, as Mori got up and followed Kyoko to the door, his hand rested on her waist. then they were gone, Toyo shut the door. Toyo was lucky the hospital was only ten blocks away from the school, she could get there on time.
She sat in the comfy chair next to Nori's bed, sitting down with a book she was reading.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:24 pm
[let's say that Nori went into the hospital the day before, and it's been a whole 24 hours since he's been there? so the fight happened 'yesterday'.]

Kyoko yawned as they got into Mori's car. She dropped her bag in front of her feet and sunk down into the passenger seat.
"With today and yesterday I am worn out." She sighed, buckling herself.
"One the the things that amazes me most is your little sister is no longer a virgin. I mean, she just seems so, under-developed? I guess you'd call it? She's petite. I wonder what Nori will do now. Do you think he'll want to be in a relationship with her?"

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:38 pm
Mori gripped on the steering wheel.
"He better," He said, "Toyo takes after our mother, our mom is 45, and she looks about 21." He added, lowering his voice.
If Nori didnt stay with Toyo.. Mori didnt know what would happen. He hoped that they would stay together, because she lost her virginity to him. But whatever happened, Mori couldnt do anything.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:24 pm
Kyoko frowned a bit.
"I talked to Toyo earlier and she said he didn't know if he really wanted to be in a relationship. I'm worried that she might have thought if she had sex with him, he'd want to stay with her."
Kyoko rested her forehead against the cool glass of the window. She felt the start of a head ache.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:41 pm
[ah i don't know where to put my chars]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games