Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:29 pm
Hero smiled waiting to have a collection of head for hand puppets "I also think we should kill the hokage infront of her village" Hero started to sing  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:20 am
Oroami sighed "I never truely liked Reiko but I think killing her out right might be a bad idea, we can use her."  

Havok-Trance

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:03 am
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
(If you guys plan on siding with akatsuki (Because they are obviously after Rahenno or killing me even then wouldn't that break the life alliance with Cloud village?)

Kazuo walks into the office of the Mizukage. He noticed Hero and bowed to him and the Mizukage. "Mizukage-sama I am here for the important mission. I haven't been devoting myself to the Mist 7 like I should, I intend to do my best on this mission. I have been placed as raikage while the real raikage was on temporary leave but he has come back so I am prepared and able to do any missions Mist 7 must perform."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:23 am
Hero looked at Kazuo "Devoted enough to help jedi on a mission we will send him on?" Hero smiled  

i3 tails Yagura

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:38 am
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
"Yessir, I see no problem in that." Kazuo says with confidence.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:03 am
Hero laughed "good kill rahenno. Bring his head back after he is dead. Wait for jedi to arrive here tho"  

i3 tails Yagura

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:04 am
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo laughed even harder then Hero. "Oh you are hilarious. Mist would really break their life contract with Cloud? You are too funny." He laughs some more.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am
Hero sighed "It is either that or you become my puppet and become raikage cause mist is going it gain power over the lands and show them what it means to have peace. Think if you were to come threw for us on becoming raikage then you would be one of the people in control of my new world. We will form this world into something that everyone can be proud of"  

i3 tails Yagura

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:21 pm
((Wow, does that sound so cliche or what?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
(It continues in white.)

Kazuo pauses for a moment, he had never been offered something this big before. He was after all strong enough to be Raikage. Heck he would finally be Raikage like he dreamed. He looks at Hero his eyes shining. Finally he would feel power and be able to become the new Raikage and all he had to do was kill Rahenno! He could be one of the people in control of this new world! The offer was right in front of him!
"NEVER, never in a million years would I join your cause. Rahenno is my friend, I would rather become Raikage with pride and honor, not killing a friend in a dirty underhanded way!"  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:01 pm
((OOh)

Hero laughed "Thats what I mean you have two choices kill rahenno and become raikage or continue in the cloud until you are raikage. I need a mist nin as raikage. So do you still want to stay with the mist 7?" Hero gave a small stare. He had his hand on mizukami incase the offers were declined

((EVIL TIME : D))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:02 pm
(I did answer. It's in white. stare )  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:10 pm
Scrapples
(I did answer. It's in white. stare )

((KK edited))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:11 pm
Oroami sighed "then you are doing this the hard way, will you atleast become Raikage some way, I'd hate to have to kill one of my own."  

Havok-Trance

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games