Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:40 pm
Angelus was saying, "What a world, when pain is all that all knows, death and war are called together to cleanse or save the world." He sighed as he continued, "Bring happiness...joy and peace, war and pain come naturally and all fade with time."

Akari sniffed the air as his hair stuck up on hid back and he said softly, "I thought the traitor was killed..." He looked towards the window as a figure emerged from the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:43 pm
Well I can't think of it all," Seraphiel muttered.
Tea stood up and looked at the figure.
Pre remained seated, but she glanced over as well, as did KoTari.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:52 pm
The figure laughed, "Ah...little Akari..." Akari snarled, "Traitor...dark one!" The dark figure showed to be a near look alike to Akari...except he was a dark kitsune. Akari snarled out, "What are you doing here? You were banished for your evil acts brother?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:55 pm
KoTari and Seraphiel stood up and faced the new Kitsune. Tea just watched.
Pre didn't seem to care about what was going on anymore. She had her magic, and it would far surpass the magic of most Kitsunes; if not all.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:02 pm
The dark one laughed, "That was a while ago little brother...surely you know that..." Akari snarled, "You could not have succeeded..." Akari knew better though...he could smell it on his brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:06 pm
As it turned out, KoTari, Seraphiel, and Tea were all intelligent enough to not step in on a family quarrel; so for now they just watched.
Pre on the other hand didn't even acknowledge their existence. She was just quietly translating words Angelus was saying.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:38 pm
((OKay now where do I start? Pre went off somewhere........Damnit))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:40 pm
(No she didn't. She's still in the room.)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:47 pm
spade looked up at the kitsune. she grabbed lost as he got out of the bathroom. spade quickly sat next to seraphiel. her mind reeled as she went through all the defense techniques she knew.

lost looked at spade. he looked at the new comer and classified him as a threat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:49 pm
James sighed "I want to prove that to the millions who dont think Vampires are as nice as I am.....but I still want to educate them on how they can be dangerous" he explained farther "Please try to understand that I want to leave a mark on this world before it kills me" he sighed running a hand through his jet black hair

((Sorry it was my misunderstanding........didnt mean to))  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:53 pm
"Don't worry, Spade," Seraphiel said, "If all that Kitsune wants is Akari then you shouldn't be threatened."

Pre, who was sitting on the floor, glanced up at James to acknowledge what he said, then returned to translating some of the things Angelus was saying. Her eyes were a little lighter than normal as her mind scanned through the different words and started to memorize them as Angelus was speaking it. It wasn't enjoyment, but it was not too far from it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:58 pm
James stopped to watch Pre. It seemed to him that she was getting closer to finding what fun was. He then opened the window and sat on the window sill listening to wind blowing wishing he had his instrument  

Panda_Gaara-chan

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:59 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. "bloodlust. i feel it..." she let go of lost and put him behind her.

lost looked at spade. he knew she would be able to hold him off for a bit but he didnt think she could win by herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:04 pm
Pre closed her eyes and said aloud what Angelus was saying, only in the Faerie language. It sounded very poetic and the words flowed together.
When she finished what she said she opened her eyes in mild surprise, like she didn't realize what she just said.
Tea glanced back at Pre, "Doing okay back there?" She asked.
"...Yes. I'm stepping out if anyone wants to come with," Pre said and stood up. The light in her eyes had faded. She walked over to the window and, using a unique type of Faerie magic, passed right through James and shot out of the window. With her wings in clear sight, she turned to face the room she just left, wondering if there was someone wanting to follow her; but not caring either way.

"Don't worry. Between KoTari and I, I think we can manage," Seraphiel said with a smile, "So if anything happens, don't move too far away from us."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:10 pm
spade nodded. she didnt want to be in the way but she would fight if necisary. she continued to gaurd lost.

lost looked at seraphiel. he was afraid but trying to hide it know spade would feel it.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games