Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:12 pm
Some Might Say...
"The importance of this establishment." Chronarch replied, "Any more questions? I wish to get in. It is a simple yes or no answer on your part and I, unlike you as it seems, do not have all day." He waited, wishing this whole process would go about faster.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:15 pm
"The importance of this 'establishment' is no concern to you. Go away before I send the guards," Rick said after a moment. Who the hell is this guy?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:18 pm
Some Might Say...
"I am not going away." Chronarch told the man, "I hold no fear of your guards, but I should not engage with you upon unfavorable terms unless you force my hand."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:23 pm
Well that sounded interesting. Rick pondered for a moment if he should just infect the idiot and be done of this whole predicament, "Very well," He said and the door opened.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:30 pm
Spira stayed off to the side, eying the man. "Be..nice." She said, used to that. He seemed firm, but still nice. "Chronarch...nice."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:42 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch did not smile at his success. For the man to suddenly relent did not sit well with him. But he walked through the opened door anyway. "How might I address you, sir?" The knight asked, gripping his mace more tightly underneath the cape on his shoulder.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:46 pm
"You tell me how I should address you first. Or have you been taught that in etiquette school?" Rick said. He wasn't going to get along with this one at all. Well, his sword was at his belt in case things go bad.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:54 pm
Some Might Say...
CHronarch bowed. "Oh, I do apologize, of course, of course." He replied, still no tone despite the fact that he was sincere, "I am called Chronarch." he took a few steps deeper into the Academy, wondering just what was important about this place.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:58 pm
"You can call me Mr. Hunter. And this is my assistant Spira," Rick said, ending his introduction, "Now what do you want with this Academy?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:00 pm
Some Might Say...
"Again I believe you must have missed me telling you just that a few moments ago. Is something.... important about to happen here? On a worldly scale, Mr. Hunter?" Chronarch asked, resisting the urge to spit the word 'mister'. That was a sign of respect, which was something the man had not proved himself worthy of.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:02 pm
"Not at all. So now you can leave," Rick said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:07 pm
Some Might Say...
"I have my reasons to believe that is only a very weak ruse in attempt to get me from finding out such things should I be a spy that might oppose you." Chronarch replied to the man. "I think I shall be exploring now." He began to walk deeper into the academy without waiting fro the man's consent.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:12 pm
Instantly there was twenty guards that came from seemingly nowhere pointing projectile weapons of all shapes and sizes inches from Chronarch's head.
"I think you are going to go only where I want you to," Rick said simply, "I said there was nothing going on in here. And I mean it. Nothing but our usual experiments, which have to date not caused a worldwide impact. Maybe if this Academy came crashing down here in the form of a meteor it would cause the impact you desire," He rolled his eyes. What is this man doing here? He's a spy. He has to be.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:21 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch continued as if he hadn't seen the guards or heard Mr. Hunter speak. This illusion was broken when the knight waved hi cape aside and smashed the skull in of the guard directly in front of him before continuing on, letting the cape fall back over his arm and weapon. "I said I would be exploring. And explore I shall." The blood dripped from the bottom of the cape as he walked.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:23 pm
Rick's sword was at Chronarch's throat in an instant. It pulsed with red energy, "Stop right this moment," He growled. Already more guards have been called.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games