Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:10 am
Z stood motionless still. More people, more minds to inquire. He knew of the elf, she was not a problem. This other though. His mind was full of things, images...

Conquest!

The eyes in Z's mind flared open wide, but on the outside he stayed resolute and calm. This other, not the small one but the larger one. He had only dreams and surface thoughts of conquest. His subconsious seemed bent on it.

But conquest of what? I cant assume that he is here merely to talk. But I cant cause an incident.

Z didnt want to pass the mans surface thoughts, his subconsious to delve into his consious memories. Z couldnt be sure what would happen if he did. So he just scanned the man surface thoughts. Analizing the bits that came surfaced, the images that he could see.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:24 am
He flashed a knowing smile towards the smallest of the group.

"Enjoying the scenery, are you?"

He raised a hand and tapped a finger to the side of his head, indicating his comment was directed towards the one who was currently probing his mind.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:20 am
Record held up her intangible clip board and leafed through its contents until she found a detailed report by the Jarian Raziel.
"Who are you?"
Record asked, adjusting her ghostly spectacles.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:39 am
Z raised his gaze up, to Record.

So, you are back then?

Z cocked an eyebrow as he spoke and lowered his gaze downwards to the person he spoke to. Z didnt want anything to do with this person. This man wanted one thing only, and Z knew that the Jarian's stood in his way.

You have no business with us and we have none with you... You should leave and try your petty bid for power somewhere else... Memnon...

He stated simply. Z didnt care if he was going to be reprammanded for his words, they were true. Z had already thought up a few reasons that this person would want to come and 'talk' and Z wasn't about to stand aside. He would however have to explain his actions to Record though and hope he didnt get into to much trouble for them.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:11 pm
"Dammit, I did it again," Alex says, rubbing his head. "I dunno what's making me black out like that, but I need to figure out what that is and quit that s**t, kupo." Alex shakes his head roughly and looks up at the door. "Seems like someone was here, but they moved on. ********. ...well, maybe that means I'm off tha hook, since I'm still in front of the door and not in the brig, kupo. Maybe I should just go."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:13 pm
He couldn't help but chuckle at the young one's words. Gutsy, but Naive.

"You might be able to read minds, young one, but you have no concept of what I truly want. You, of all people, should know that nothing is truly what it seems."

He turned his attention back to the ghostly hologram named Record.

"I'm surprised that file you have doesn't mention my name. Raziel isn't the kind to leave out such an important detail such as that. But if you must know, ask your mind-reader there. I'm sure he's amassed all the information you'll ever need on me and my "desires"."

He gave another chuckle at that thought.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:38 am
"It is important to confirm reports we receive. You do have a common appearance after all."
Record explained, staring at him.
"Based on the report I have to wonder why you would dare show yourself here."
She said coolly, well aware that the defenses in place on the Jarian base would easily hold off someone such as Memnon until other Jarians could arrive to dispatch him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:12 am
"Fine. I am Memnon. And I don't know whether to be insulted or flattered by that comment."

He took a quiet look around, taking in the sights around him.

"Like I said, I'm simply here to have a chat with your commander."  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:27 pm
"Miss Lutia has better things to do than meet with every mad dictator of the netherhells that comes along."
Record explained to him.
"If you would like to wait for an apointment we have a nice sealing chamber you could stay in."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:34 pm
"Very well, I shall take my leave then."

He opened a portal behind him, leaving as quietly as he came.

((To Magma Plains))  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:39 pm
Z watched the man leave then shook his head slowly.

Record, he shouldnt be allowed in the building for any reason.

Z stated plainly. The man said that Z had no idea what he wanted, he berated Z for trying to understand, but Z had his ideas. He knew what he wanted and what he would do to get his way. Z just didnt know what was in motion, yet.

I know that I may be stepping out of line, but I dont think he should be allowed anywhere near Lutia, or this base. He has something in the works. And you dont have to be a mind reader to know it.

Z said before he shifted his attention back to the narcoleptic kitty that stood infront of them.

And this one...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:38 pm
"If we ever do bring him in it will be to seal him away for good."
Recoord agreed, trusting the mentalists judgment in this regard.

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:09 pm
Z was glad that Record agreed with him here. It wasnt his call, and Z only saw the things that were on the surface of Memnon's mind. But it was enough to show that he wanted control. And Z knew that the Jarian's would never allow that, especially Lutia their leader.

I suppose, we should start trying to find a way to do just that. If he has plan unflolding, we need to find the trump card to his ace of spades, so to speak.

Z stated as he sat down, having grown tired of standing in the doorway. Z pulled his right leg up to his chest where he wrapped his arms around his leg and let his head rest on his knee, and he would promptly stay that way untill Record asked him to move, or dismissed him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:50 am
Z was growing tired and bored. The narcoleptic moogle that stood before them had done it again. So, Z stood up and looked up at Record.

I think I am going to go and get a snack...

Z said to Record. He took one step inside then stopped. A thought crossed his mind and he promptly turned around and looked back up to Record.

Sir, what do think the probability of finding some information in the Tenth Sea Library would be? Information we could use agenst Memnon to be more precise.

Z said as he took one step towards the front gates.

There are many floors that the outside public isnt allowed to see because it is considered to dangerous to venture that far into the library. But I would give it a seventy... No, eighty percent chance that we might find something of use. I think it is worth looking into.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:02 am
Record nodded in agreement. Likewise certain that they needed to get as much information as possible if they were going to take down the likes of Memnon with a minimum of casualties.
"Alright. You may go to check it out but be careful. Reports say that those additional floors were home to savage creatures."
Record held out a solid clip board to Z.
"Before you go, write down what you discovered within Memnon and the moogles Psyche."
Record then held up a bag of potato chips for the trip.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games