Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:23 pm
||Crud, I have to go soon. I should be back around five thirty. I got called into work >.< ||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:25 pm
|||aww ): Okies. I need to reconnect to my creativity anyway.. it just got knocked out of me.. erg.|||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:18 pm
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan ran his fingers along her face, memorizing every cenimeter of her skin. He could feel Ravin shiver on top of him and he pulled her tiny body closer to him, trying to warm her just a bit more. Or at least, that'd be his excuse. He really just wanted her closer to him. I'm yours now, Dylan, Only yours. His heart felt like it leaped acrossed the room. "And I'm yours." She was wrapped close to him now. And she was his. "You don't know how good it is to finally hear that from the right girl." He smiled.

||yo yo yo yo what's up, ppl? xD||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

She shivered slightly. Dylan pulled her closer. Ravin sighed and snuggled into his strong body. She opened her eyes and looked up at Dylan. She blushed from his words and his touch. It felt all too new and so perfect. Ravin reached up a hand and ran her fingertips down his cheek and chest.

"Mhhhmmm, Dylan. You'll always hear it from me. I'll stay as long as you want me." She rubbed her nose against his, her smaller body close to his bigger one. "I love you so much."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:35 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was starting to feel his body get all tensed up again, in a good way. His skin was heating up at her icy touch. How much sense does that make? "Forever. Ravin. Forever." He repeated. She was completely snuggled against him and blushing. Her fingers were running all over his chest. Ravins nose brushed against Dylans and he smiled. "I love you too." He whispered and pressed his lips to hers lightly.

||not a lot. messing around on facebook (: you? ||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:45 pm
||just got home a few hours ago and watch a movie for a little bit. whew, but imma happy to be home biggrin ||

rAViN bLaCK

Her heart accelerated at his sweet kiss. Ravin smiled and, closing her eyes, kissed Dylan hard. She manuvered her body on top of his warm one and stroked his cheeks. "Forever... I like the sound of that," she murmured, breathing in his musky scent. "Do you really want me to bite you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:49 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan could hear Ravins heart speed up right at the same moment his did. She kissed him harder and shifted her body over him. "Mmm." He breathed her in and kissed her harder then before. "Ravin, if if means being with you forever. Then yes." He kissed her again.

||yep yep. im supposed to be cleaning... lol ||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 pm
rAViN bLaCK

"Mhmm... Mhmm!" she giggled as he shifted her on top of him. He broke the kiss to say that he did want to be with her forever. Ravin touched Dylan's cheeks tenderly and sighed. He kissed her again. Sparks flew between them. His body warmed her naturally cold one.

"I love hearing you say that," cooed Ravin into his ear, grinning. "We have to pick a time to, though."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:03 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was definatly up for the forever with Ravin thing. But he had to admit, it was alittle freaky. She was going to have to bite him and everything. Kinky? Well, yeah it was kinky and everything but... "Ravin whats it like? The change I mean?" He questioned her. Then he brushed his fingers through her hair. "I want this forever with you, I do. Its just... well.." Dylan had a hard time admitting he was scared. Shitless.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:12 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin brushed her lips against his throat. She murmured, "It barely hurts for a second. Even then you won't feel anything. It's like sex: you're in ecstacy the entire time." She detected the racing of his heart. "There's no need to be afraid. Would you like your throat to be bitten? Or maybe your arm?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:16 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan nodded as she explained it. Its like sex, He chuckled lightly. "Well if its like sex it can't be so bad." He stroked her cheek. "Especially if its sex with you." A light chuckle came from Dylan. "My throat or my arm? Where on my arm? Does it really matter?" He laughed quietly to himself. "Sorry for the constant questions." He kissed her nose.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:28 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin laughed a chiming laugh that could rival any birdsong. She pressed her lips to his lovingly. "Mhm, or if it's sex with you." She rubbed his thighs, squeezing them lustfully. She chuckled low in his ear. "It doesn't really matter. If it's in the lesser veins, then I have to mix my blood with yours to change you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:32 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was in complete awe of her beauty. Still. "I'm not that great." He blushed lightly. Ravins hands were on his thighs and he groaned slightly. "Well whichever." He shrugged and pulled her in a long, passionate kiss. He couldn't resist. Ha, even now, he wasn't sure he could resist her at all for much longer.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:41 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin giggled as his lips pressed to hers. Her arms came up to slowly wrap around his neck. She snuggled her body closer to that of Dylan's. Even though Dylan was mortal, he was the one to charm her. She squeezed his body tight and held him against her with great strength.

"Oh yes you are," she growled. Ravin smoothed her hand further up his thigh and squeezed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:45 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan leaned into her touch. He couldn't help it. Ravin was squeezing him so tightly, he never wanted her to let him go. Never. He rolled them over so that he was on top of her, "Am I now?" He chuckled lightly. She squeezed his upper thigh and he groaned softly. "You're way better at this." He bent down to kiss her on the neck and his lips travled down her neck, collarbone and rested at her icy chest. "Mmm." He hummed into her skin.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:52 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Dylan rolled them over so that he was on top. He groaned softly from her squeezing his thigh. Ravin chuckled lustily. "No, I just--" She gasped when his lips traveled down her bare skin. He hummed into her soft chest. "--know what you like. Oh God, that feels good...ahhhoohhh..."

She clutched at him, pressing her soft chest into his face. "Ohhh, do more...mhmmahhh..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games