Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:46 pm
I'm friends with one. It's more aggravating than hilarious. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:04 pm
NotteRequiem
How... unfortunate. rofl

BTW... has anyone come across an RE noob in real life? It's one of the most hilarious experiences ever. Just throwing that out there.

This girl I kind of hang out with had "I love Resident Evil 4. *orgasms*" on her MySpace.

She had a fffffing Umbrella Corp T-Shirt. gonk
All she had played was RE4.
I wanted to beat her and take her shirt.

"Do you even KNOW what Umbrella is?"
"Uhh, yeah. I've SEEN Degeneration. I'm not dumb."

Luckily she's gotten better now that my friend and I are educating her.  

VlCKERS

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:40 pm
I agree. Its really aggravating. They'll say something like, "Have you played RE4? I absolutely love that game." Being me trying not to start an argument, I'll say something like, "yeah I played it, it's pretty good". Knowing I'm muffling under my breath..."SHUT THE HELL UP" scream

I also get caught up in certain situations where if someone asks me something about Resident Evil, I want to answers them, but if I do, I will start popping out facts and why the franchise took a turn and what not. Then they'll think, "man what a stupid video game nerd." So it's important to find common ground first with someone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:17 pm
VlCKERS
NotteRequiem
How... unfortunate. rofl

BTW... has anyone come across an RE noob in real life? It's one of the most hilarious experiences ever. Just throwing that out there.

This girl I kind of hang out with had "I love Resident Evil 4. *orgasms*" on her MySpace.

Let me guess, it was the one that was sold at Hot Topic in 2005? They sold a few other shirts, but that were meh. They also had an Umbrella hoodie and a S.T.A.R.S. hoodie that I ended up buying for $12 in clearance (compared to it's original price of $40), and a couple patches (a shitty RPD patch and Umbrella's symbol - bought one). The Umbrella shirt was the first thing my husband ever bought for me back when we dated, so I'm very partial to it. heart

I'm sure they will be selling a 5 shirt (if they aren't already), but I don't put a foot in that store anymore. xp

OMFG, she wore an Umbrella shirt and didn't know who they were? She should've gotten pimp-slapped. evil  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:33 pm
MM-212 Beta
I agree. Its really aggravating. They'll say something like, "Have you played RE4? I absolutely love that game." Being me trying not to start an argument, I'll say something like, "yeah I played it, it's pretty good". Knowing I'm muffling under my breath..."SHUT THE HELL UP" scream

I also get caught up in certain situations where if someone asks me something about Resident Evil, I want to answers them, but if I do, I will start popping out facts and why the franchise took a turn and what not. Then they'll think, "man what a stupid video game nerd." So it's important to find common ground first with someone.

Ugh... I have a hard time keeping my opinions to myself when it gets like that. There was even a time when I was in a choir rehearsal that my friend started asking me if I liked RE4... and then asked me to explain why I didn't... And then started to complain about the tank controls. *facepalm* Lazy fools.. all of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:54 pm
AngelaAshford
VlCKERS
NotteRequiem
How... unfortunate. rofl

Let me guess, it was the one that was sold at Hot Topic in 2005? They sold a few other shirts, but that were meh. They also had an Umbrella hoodie and a S.T.A.R.S. hoodie that I ended up buying for $12 in clearance (compared to it's original price of $40), and a couple patches (a shitty RPD patch and Umbrella's symbol - bought one). The Umbrella shirt was the first thing my husband ever bought for me back when we dated, so I'm very partial to it. heart

I'm sure they will be selling a 5 shirt (if they aren't already), but I don't put a foot in that store anymore. xp

OMFG, she wore an Umbrella shirt and didn't know who they were? She should've gotten pimp-slapped. evil

God, if I had lurked in Hot Topic in 05 I would have bought the hoodies. I love me some hoodies.
In all honesty, the only Resident Evil t-shirt I really went insane over was the one with the guns and gasmask.
I found a medium one on Ebay for like 15 bucks, but I have no way of buying it.

All she knew was "Oh yeah that zombie making thingy."
I just looked at her like "b***h YOU BEST BE PLAYING." mad  

VlCKERS

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:07 pm
Zombie making thingy? *pictures a factory with zombies going down a conveyor belt*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:18 am
Saw Umbrella shirts in a Preview once, too bad it was too late to order. I hate when people call themselves fans of things they don't know...bleh talk2hand  

Belbecat

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:54 am
darkkingofhearts
hi i like the resident evil series and i would like 2 join so can i please join

No words. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:30 am
Do people who apply even know how to describe things? D:
Be specific, people!
The games? The movies? Or did you just play 4 and now want to play 5?
We don't know when you just say "Pleez can I j0in?". gonk  

VlCKERS

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:02 am
Hey vicks I made a new device to shoot the idiots that we accept andthen reject. Want to use it on the next noob?*starts up time machine.* Lets send them back to RE2, that'll teach them. Getting eaten at the last moment, alive, and then gettign nuked at the same time. That'll be fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:22 am
Canas Renvall
darkkingofhearts
hi i like the resident evil series and i would like 2 join so can i please join

No words. xd

I LIEK TEH RE I CAN HAS MEMBERSHIPZ?

rofl  

MadamTarantula

VlCKERS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:33 am
Alkaizer87
Hey vicks I made a new device to shoot the idiots that we accept andthen reject. Want to use it on the next noob?*starts up time machine.* Lets send them back to RE2, that'll teach them. Getting eaten at the last moment, alive, and then gettign nuked at the same time. That'll be fun.

Can we use that laser cannon from the end of RE3?
4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:28 am
VlCKERS
Alkaizer87

Can we use that laser cannon from the end of RE3?
4laugh
Ok, but you owe me since I have to buy. *buys the cannon from barry.* There you go.  

Alkaizer87

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games