Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:43 pm

"Are you stupid!?" Drew pushed down Takahashi's forearms and pryed open the younger boy's fingers succesfully gtting possetion of the knife. "Stop hurting yourself!" Drew threw the knife something hazardous but he was pretty confident it wouldn't hit anybody. It lodged itself into the wall slightly but fell to the floor with a clang. Drew grabbed his cousin and forcefully ran the tap over the wound. "You can't do this, you aren't hurting yourself as much as you hurt other people." He looked into Tak's eyes just for the sake of letting his cousin know he was serious.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:50 pm

He stood there looking into drew's eyes. He then looked down at his arm and at the blood. He smiled at the blood his eyes glazing over. "What is your problem drew?"

Takahashi Uchiha

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:51 pm

i look over my shoulder *its fine Drew, Tak was born with a highly increased rate of blood and healing, u can cut his whole arm off and he will regenerate it within the hour because of his training* i say as i walk out of the room. i gently shush Mia *It wont hurt us, we will just set up a defensive shield that will monitor itself. if anything goes wrong or happens we will be there to fix it and protect u* i smile and kiss her cheek *i promise*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:54 pm

"Actually that is only if I want to heal myself. I don't think I will heal this injury."

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:56 pm

"What the hell kind of a brother are you!? He's cutting himself and you turn your eyes." He went back to cleaning up Tak. "******** idiot, I'll ******** take care of him myself." He mumbled under his breath not intending anyone to really hear it. Drew looked at Tak then, still gripping the arm so he couldn't move. "My problem is that you're inflictng self harm. Something is very wrong when that happens, and I'm sure it has to do with how you feel. Whatever it is you can tell us, we aren't going to judge you but stop doing this. I don't care that you'll survive, this shows me that you're hurting and I'm going to make sure you get better."

((What a good cousin..I wish I had one of those^^))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:00 pm

He sighed and let drew mess around with his arm. "Look drew I am fine there is nothing wrong so just back off." He tried to pull his arm from drew's grip.

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:04 pm

He pulld him back. "People who are fine don't smile as they bleed and they sure as hell don't hurt themselves purposly. He got into his cousin's face. "I don't know what's been going on with you but I know for sure I'm not just going to watch as you kill yourself from inside out."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:06 pm

He used his free arm to start digging through another drawer for another knife. "I won't kill myself and so what if I smile...it feels good."

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:09 pm

"No it doesn't!" Drew was going to use force at this point. He lifted the other up..which wasn't easy. He trudged away from the drawers and hoped to god he didn't kill himself in the process. "You will kill yourself because even if you don't think so now what about the future!? What if you decide death feels good!?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:13 pm

He started swinging his free hand at drew trying to hit him. "So what if it does." He started bleeding again since his arm wasn't under any water. He watched the blood drip down his arm.

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Drew moved his head but managed to get hit on his chin. After hissing at the impact, he pushed Takahashi to the floor and pu this hands on the other's shoulders forcing him to sit. "Well then wil you kill yourself, because it feels good?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:19 pm

"Maybe....what does it matter to you though? You wouldn't care." He tried to break free of his grip again

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:29 pm

"If I didn't care why would I be doing all of this? If I didn't care why would I be telling you to stop hurting yourself and to not kill yourself? Beleve it or not I do care and I'm sure a majority of this house does."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:30 pm

He once again tried to stand up. "Let go of me drew."

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:36 pm

"Well that depends, are you going to actually listen to me or continue to hurt yourself?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games