Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:56 am
"Rose?" Nika said looking at the door but her view was blocked "Guys, you see a vampire girl calling my name? Let her in please, shes a friend" Nika said still scared

Just as the betas were going to move when Ivan came in with Ray "Betas? What are you guys doing here?" Ivan asked

"We heard Nika scream, Sir." The youngest wolf said "And we came to make sure she was alright"

Ivan looked at the scared students and nurses. Then he saw Rose trying to get in the door "I see, well thank you but I can take it from here. Please get to your classes"

His pack nodded before leaveing the infirmatiry and going to class.

Ivan took Ray into the room and he sat Ray beside him on the bed "Nika, are you ok?"

Nika nodded then huggged Ivan closly with teared up eyes "I was so scared then the pack came and were trying to comfort me. I didn't know where you were"

"Well the nurses wouldn't let me in here with you" Ivan said softly  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:47 pm
((OHMUGUSH WHERE IS EVERYBODY?))

Mika accidentally pushed a book back in too hard, and the bookshelf fell. After that, it was a simple chain reaction, as all of the ginormous shelves fell with thuds on top of each other. Students around looked at Mika, and then she looked at them all with a sheepish smile. "Uh, oopsy..." She said, and then she started running. "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE, SUCKERS!!!! She shouted, and continued to run even though no one was chasing her.

Then suddenly, two men in uniform appeared right in front of Mika as she was running, making her stop and drop with a thud. "Okay, you're coming with us..." The larger one said. "Yo're gonna have a little "talk" with the headmistress."

((Okay enter PunkunderPrep))  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

candinaye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 pm
Rose watched the Betas going to their classes. She stepped inside behind Ivan and leaned on the door frame. SHe smiled when she saw Nika hugging Ivan. She sighed mentally THANK....GOD!....shes okay she stepped outside for awhile to give them a little privacy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:35 am
Nika saw Rose out of the conor of her eye and smiled but her smile faded when she left "Rose, you can come in if you want" Nika tried to say but it came out a whisper  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:43 pm
"Of course i want" Rose said smiling as she came through the door. "I was just scared of what Ivan might do if i spied on your conversation." She went and sitted on the bed as well in the opposite side of Ivan. She hugged Nika and kissed her lightly on her cheek, she doubted that Ivan saw that. "My god Nika, you scared the hell out of me." she pulled back "Are you ok? Does something still hurts?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:16 pm
Ivan saw the kiss but shrug it off as a girl thing but Rose brought up a good point "Yes, are you hurt anywhere?"

"Well my head hurts really bad" Nika said, rubbing her bandaged head "But other than that, I'm ok"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:43 pm
Rose sighed "Well if thats it, thats good" she said smiling "But dont rub your head. You'll make it worse.....Hmm. Maybe i should get something for your head" she stood up and for the first time noticed a girl sitting beside Ivan. She examined the girl and noticed something familiar within her eyes. "Did something happened to her eyesight?" she asked Ivan  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:46 pm
Jenn smirked at Haki. In her head, she silently did the eenie meanie thing, landing on beautiful. "I'll take the beautiful one." She said with a smile, wondering what it was. Her fingers were wiggiling as her anticipation built up. Surprises made her jittery.

Ray just listened to the three, not really having any part in this. Part of her didn't want to be there, but she couldn't leave. She didn't know where to go. Then another part wanted to look for medicine to overdose on or something, just to make the whole blind thing end with her humiliation.

((I think Prep quit her own RP...))  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:43 pm
Haki smiled and slowly brought from behind his back a bouqet of roses, thorns taken out from where his hand was. He handed them the Jenn, still smiling. "Well, I couldn't give you yourself."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:02 pm
Jenn blushed as she bashfully took the flowers. "Aww, thank you Haki. I'm glad you think I'm beautiful." She said with a smile. She put the bouqet close to her face and smelled the sweet scent of the flowers. "They smell amazing!"  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:13 pm
"She's blind" Ivan said

"Oh my, was she born blind?" Nika asked

"No, she fell and messed up her vision" Ivan said "Are you ok Ray?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:13 pm
Ohemgee Nerdgasm

((I think Prep quit her own RP...))

((No I did not quit my own rp stare , I have been very busy with a stupid research and poetry project for an advanced class. It's taking up most of my time. Though don't worry, come June there shall be lots of posts from me. Haki, I'm sorry to say, but just so I don't freeze your character for a while I suggest you try to stir clear from Ialeia, Grace, and Reagan. Seeing how I won't be rping much, I would like you guys to enjoy it and not see it as a bore fest.))

Over the intercom a woman's voice rang through the halls, in the dorms, and out in the gardens," Attention, a Spring Ball shall be held in the course of three days. If you would like to participate, please fill out an application for you and your partener in the main office. This is a Ball so dress code means nice formal wear, not casual or you shall not be able to attend. Lessons for ballroom dancing are will be held in the Gym from noon to curfew."

And with that, the intercom cut off with a loud beep, leaving the information to soak into the students.

((Again, DO NOT use my characters for anything ppllleeeaassseee. I won't be here as often, only to check up on things. The real rping is up to you guys. But don't think you can go buck-wild and forget the rules. If I see anyone going out of lines, 1 warning and that's it. Anyways, I will notify you guys when the next day comes, until then, have fun dress shopping!))  

PunkUnderPrep

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:30 pm
As Alicia and Alice were walking they had heard the intercom about the spring ball and they were both thinking how fun it would be.
"Oh Alicia, this spring ball will be fun but we have to have a partners" Alice Said Sadly
"Alice, How about we be partners"Alicia suggested
"Oh yes, Now all we got to do is the lessons for ballroom dancing and find our dresses"Alice Said Smiling thinking about how the spring ball would be
"Now come on, We must go to the Mall to buy the dresses before we go to the ballroom lessons"Alicia Said
"Some people are going to say we're weird because we dont have partners that are boys at the ballroom lessons"Alice Said Laughing
"Oh Well at least, We have each other!"Alicia Said Smiling while giggling with Alice  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:46 pm
Kunji following Consler and he played with a fireball that Kunji made for him. Kunji chased Consler till he grabs the cat. Consler meows for some loven and Kunji rubs the cats back. He walks with out looking and bumbs into two girls Alicia and Alice. He turns and around and bows. "IM very sorry I should have been watch where im going." He said to them.  

galgoon

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:46 pm
Haki smiled, but perked up his ears when he heard the announcement. He turned back to Jenn, a smile a little bigger on his face. "Madam, would you like to go to the ball with me?" He said, and he bowed towards Jenn, a hand out towards her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games