Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Hunter looks at her then pulls her close to him, "better now that your here" Hunter smiles, "and i will keep the secret"
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Samantha looks at hunter and smiled. She stood on her toes to bring her face closer to his. "Thank you." She smiled again and took in his scent. She wanted to always remember him, but that wasnt very hard to do for her.

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Hunter bent down his head and gave her a kiss on the cheek and whisperd in her ear, "i love you"
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:26 am

Samantha blushed when hunter kissed her cheek. She whispered in to his ear as well. "I love you too."

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:17 pm

logan stood up he winced at the pain of his injeres logan put up his sword and walkd out side he sat down in the grass and looked around to see if any one was there and no one was logan called some one on his cell "hey its me do have the stuff" some on on the othere line answerd "no i dont well not yet" "you said you would have it by to day if i dont get it by tonight i will find you and i will kill you" he hung up the phone and walked back inside with a pissed off look in his eyes
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:34 pm

Katie gave a sigh, "Look, what I'm trying to say is...I'm...I'm..." realizing she couldn't say it directly, she decided to say it another way, "I'm gunna be a mom."

Katie Wildheart

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Hunter looks at katie, "mabey you shouldnt mention that to logan"
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:39 pm

kabal looked at them "whoa" he said "that's unexpected yeah don't keep that from logan" he said "he will find out he wont be mad but still hes your boyfriend he deserves to know" he said

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:40 pm

"That's why I'm leaving. I'll keep the child at my cousin's house until Logan is ready to meet him...or...her."
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:44 pm

kabal grunted "katie thats not a good idea he will be happy to be a father but things ALWAYS GO WRONG U MUST TELL HIM" HE SAID

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:45 pm

logans phone rang again "hello ok good ill be right there" logan walked into the room "hey im going to be gone for an hour ok" logan left the castle and went to the persons house he came back an hour later and came in "looke at what i got guys" logan layed a box down and opend it he pulled out piles apon piles of sword and seaths for them he put the swords oh is back waist and any where els he could "like you guys said theres a war comeing" he said with a happy smile "now that zane is out of my bodey im all happey and ranbows well acually not the ranbow part but yeah really happy nothing can riun this and i wont get mad at anything now yay oh and i got a new motercycle check it yo" logan opend the door User Image "thats real gold to go me go me go me"
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:49 pm

kabal placedh is face in his hand "oh boy" he said and sat down 'thats nice" he said "tell him"

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Katie looked at Kabal, "You still think I should tell him? He has weapons."
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:51 pm

kabla got up "tell him katie!!" he said "before this gets and worse and any.... dumber!" he said " or i will"

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:52 pm

logan looked at kable "i know right" logan walked down to his bike and turned it on "check this out this song plays every time i get close to kati the clser i get the louder it is watch" he turned the bike on and the song im at war by sean kingston ft lil wayne came on
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games