Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:11 pm
Viva nods and sits down on the cot. He starts to protest at help saying he will heal in time but she had already left. He looks up at Erk then the shop. "I could rebuild this place if you wish for free. The Anceints are also known for buildings. Most Anceint cities still stand untouched even though no one has walked though them in sevearl hundred thousand years. I'm half-Anceint so the skills kinda in my blood."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:26 pm
Erk staredat him for a little while.

"Well, buildings a specialty of mine as well... moneys the main issue."

He rooled up the schematic he had left on the table, it detailed his plans for the mobile fortress AL-x.

"You're part of the Jarain clan, aren't you?"

But erk didn't have a chance to finish the conversation.

Sarah, the healer that had been sent for, arived at the shop.

"Erk, what have you deone to yourself this time?!" she demanded.

"But it wasn't me," he said meekly, "hes the one whos hurt." Erk said pointing to Viva.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:59 am
ZombieJeff
Erk staredat him for a little while.

"Well, buildings a specialty of mine as well... moneys the main issue."

He rooled up the schematic he had left on the table, it detailed his plans for the mobile fortress AL-x.

"You're part of the Jarain clan, aren't you?"

But erk didn't have a chance to finish the conversation.

Sarah, the healer that had been sent for, arived at the shop.

"Erk, what have you deone to yourself this time?!" she demanded.

"But it wasn't me," he said meekly, "hes the one whos hurt." Erk said pointing to Viva.

-haru rushes behind sarah- " see master erk i did it, i got sarah for you!" she said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:31 pm
Erk was suprised by the title of "master". "Well... um, thanks a bunch kid."

He was curious why the girl was wandering around the district by herself, "Say Haru, why you wandering around the Mecha Main street anyways?"

Sarah turned her attention to the severly injured you man. SHe handed him a pill, "Take it, it'll help with the blood loos."

SHe pointed out one of her index fingers, and green light gathered at the tip, "Now lets take care of those holes..." she began to first draw out the bullets.. then slowly heal the deep wonds.

It would be a profoundly uncomfortable experience... like small worms crawling through your body.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:40 am
Viva hesitates before compiling. He swallows the pill and shuts off the injured blood vessels. As his wounds start to heal he focuses on rapidly producing red blood cells. "Yes, I'm Jarian. I'm the Martial Arts, Magic and Edenain Tech Expert of the Jarians. If you need money, maybe I can help with that then. Edenain cities often carry a abundance of rare gems and metals. "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:49 pm
ZombieJeff
Erk was suprised by the title of "master". "Well... um, thanks a bunch kid."

He was curious why the girl was wandering around the district by herself, "Say Haru, why you wandering around the Mecha Main street anyways?"

Sarah turned her attention to the severly injured you man. SHe handed him a pill, "Take it, it'll help with the blood loos."

SHe pointed out one of her index fingers, and green light gathered at the tip, "Now lets take care of those holes..." she began to first draw out the bullets.. then slowly heal the deep wonds.

It would be a profoundly uncomfortable experience... like small worms crawling through your body.

she looks at Erk "well ive got nowere to go..so i disided to start looking for a home Master Erk" she said looking down at the ground, maru(her syth) lifted off of her shoulder and layed on the ground, the main handle remained in her hand- "i've been wondering for a while now..."  

Marill18

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:50 pm
the golem lumbered over waving to the two of them and shook hands with the girl as if welcoming her to the area  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:24 am
"Well, you seem to be a faster healer than most." said Sarah as she removed the last bnullet. THe sat in a small bloddy pile nixt to her.

"How do you feel?" she said, closing up the last hole.

"Well," Erk shrugged, he was more the reclusive type, but he couldn't honestly leave her out on the streets. Not in this city, or in any other. "I guess you could stay with me. I'm sure I can find you a room somewhere..."

Erk was more than a little leary of the proposition, but the only place he'd have left to stay is the wreck of the airship in his secret hangar...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:13 am
Viva sighs heavily weary form healing. 'I'll be fine, I've had worse. I just need alittle rest I suppose.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:45 pm
ZombieJeff
"Well, you seem to be a faster healer than most." said Sarah as she removed the last bnullet. THe sat in a small bloddy pile nixt to her.

"How do you feel?" she said, closing up the last hole.

"Well," Erk shrugged, he was more the reclusive type, but he couldn't honestly leave her out on the streets. Not in this city, or in any other. "I guess you could stay with me. I'm sure I can find you a room somewhere..."

Erk was more than a little leary of the proposition, but the only place he'd have left to stay is the wreck of the airship in his secret hangar...

-she perked up- "REALLY?! you'd let me stay with you! oh thank you thaank you thank you" haru said while huging erk " ill work hard and help you with your errands master erk!" she said bowing  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:30 pm
Sarah bowed and turned away, "Rest well then."

She walked slowly away, but as she passed Erk she grined and said softly, "DO be carefull, she wouldn't be happy if she found out what you'd been doing all this time." and with that she left the district to return to her hospital.

Erk sighed deeply, "I know, I know..." it took him a while to recolect his thought, and his attention drifted back to the girl.

"Well, I think for now we can look into getitng you seetled in..." he looked past the pile of scrap and such. "I'm afraid for now we'll be staying in the hangar... Do you have anything that needs to be brought here?"

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:38 pm
ZombieJeff
Sarah bowed and turned away, "Rest well then."

She walked slowly away, but as she passed Erk she grined and said softly, "DO be carefull, she wouldn't be happy if she found out what you'd been doing all this time." and with that she left the district to return to her hospital.

Erk sighed deeply, "I know, I know..." it took him a while to recolect his thought, and his attention drifted back to the girl.

"Well, I think for now we can look into getitng you seetled in..." he looked past the pile of scrap and such. "I'm afraid for now we'll be staying in the hangar... Do you have anything that needs to be brought here?"

"oh no not at all, all i have is maru here!" she said lifting up the scyth onto her shoulder and giveing hima half smile  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:00 pm
"You can come along if you want." he said to Viva, "As a Jarian you have a right to know.

He started walking toward the hanger, making several turns to avoid peices of collected enemy machines onb the way, "Come along, Haru. Let me show you where you'll be staying."

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:29 am
After a few moments Viva gets up and follows. He remains some distance behind to give them their privacy but close enough to keep up with them.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Marill18

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:00 pm
ZombieJeff
"You can come along if you want." he said to Viva, "As a Jarian you have a right to know.

He started walking toward the hanger, making several turns to avoid peices of collected enemy machines onb the way, "Come along, Haru. Let me show you where you'll be staying."

"okay" she follows obediantly matching his every step-  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games