Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:34 pm

"Yep" Masumi said as the roots hit and entered his body wrapping around the inside and began to spread clogging up his joints and movement. A root wrapped around his heart and then another wrapped his heart ready to finish the deal.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio walked in and stood next to Masumi. He stared at Arata for a moment, and then just glanced at Masumi. "Kage-sama, what's wrong?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Arata felt his heart chamber being constricted

"I guess I'm human after all no matter how hard I try to escape it, my eyes can see all emotions and the type of person people are. I don't know if this does any good on someone like you but are you truly going to end my life here or is there a way to escape my fate of death? "

Arata asked basicly wondeirng if his survival of the battle earlier was fate of if it was just luck.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

After looking at Masumi for a while,"Please stop Masumi-sensei that's going a little to far no." Arekku said simply as he just sat there though seeing that he didn't know the guy behind him or where he was from at all.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:47 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"WHOAH WHOAH WHOHA, KILL!!!?" Yukio shouted in shock. "Hold on a moment." Yukio then walked over to Arata and stole the wallet from his pocket. Then he took a step back. ""Ok...now you may proceed."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:51 pm

"Nope" Masumi said as the roots pulled his heart clean out of his body. The roots carried the heart over and Masumi held it in her hand as his lifeless body now stood only being supported by the roots that held his body up.

((Well I think that was a lovely experience that brought us all closer together.))

Masumi H Dekata

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"FATALITY" Yukio muttered in a deep voice as he pocketed the wallet and disappeared.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:56 pm

((Well that ends that time to get to work on my next RPC, I think my next RPC should be in grass lol ))

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:58 pm

((Yes...so he can slowly gain our trust. We'll accept him as one of our own, and then...when we least suspect it....PAYBACK TIME BABY! lol I gotta gtfo of here.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:00 pm

((not really, i jsut wanted to do this))

Masumi then used Mokuton to manipulate the wood near the crouch and gave the puppet body a v****a. She then threw the heart at him and the roots caught it and placed it back in the body. because he was a puppet she could do that without harming him.

Masumi H Dekata

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:04 pm

(Real quick since this was a huge argument here. For starters Sen had just attacked me, threatened my life, almost destroyed my village AND showed me that he possesed Samehada. And he was a Mist swordsman gone awol. I had every right to send Tenshi out to kill him. The fact that he had sharingan eyes was a plus, but really, I would have been fine if his body and eyes were lost forever. I wanted Samehada, not even for myself since I have a perfectly great sword, but the fact that a Mist Sword is being used against us upsets me. I was going to hide it away and make sure it wouldn't be used against the mist, or give it to one of the genins that i trust the most. Also I wanted Sen dead, since while he's alive, my entire village is in danger. So there...nuff said, tenshi did nothing wrong and was just following orders. If you have a problem pm me...as a matter of fact I'll pm you. Anyone else can just pm me. Thank you for listening to thhis rant)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Arata returned to normal breathing heavily,

"Alright now that's not funny geez mabye life is pointless, man I really need to forget that fate crap."

Arata stood up feeling an adjustment,

"Your a sick, sick girl!"

Arata leaned against a wall,

"Anyway I was just here to make sure of the well being of Sen but it's pretty pointless now."

((Now I'm really confused!))

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:21 pm

((Actully you cant move, my roots still bound your body and now...))

Masumi waved her hands and a large bunch of roots shot up the new made hole and started making there way in and out of this body. "Kids don't watch, everyone else it costs 2.99 a min" She said with a smirk, this amused her.

((yep your getting tentacle raped, god i miss grass now. I can do whatever I want here. i control everthing. the world is going to get raped now XD lol anyway))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:25 pm

(( eek ))

...not even gonna post nothin

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:47 pm

((Aww come on it will be fun, you being raped rofl ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games