Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Haha well your almost done so just do as I say." Arekku said with a diabolical grin on his face now,"The next one is actually my favorite one to teach allow me to demonstrate." Arekku said as he made a seal making a shadow clone as the shadow clone walked away he made a seal causing a bolt of lightning in his hands as he threw it at Arekku, Arekku made a seal and replace himself with the clone and the clone receiving the attack.

"Usually harder to replace your enemy so you might have to settle for an ally or desk something like that." Arekku said as he made a series of seals,"So you got to replace something here with yourself, though till you do I'm gonna let out a barrage of attacks at you so be prepared."

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:00 am

Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo noticed that the seal for shadow clone is different from the one Arekku taught him and though the jutsu must be different.

"Do your worst." Nelo said sheathing his katana and picking up a kunai. He looked for a length of wire and a slick, basically he created a slingshot that would fire that kunai at himself.

Nelo braced himself knowing if he got it wrong he would have a kunai in his arm. He threw a kunai at the wire snapping it sending the kunai at him. He did the seal for the replacement but nothing happened and he placed his arms in the way having his left arm stabbed by a kunai.

"I must have been too focused on the attack and not the jutsu." He mumbled to himself pulling out the kunai and tossing it aside.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

((Seeing as we are never online you will have to settle for me trying to hit myself))

Ice_Cubex

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:21 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Yeah true true, well after this I hope you can find some one in your time zone, I hope I haven't ruin this guild for ya sorry again))
Arekku suddenly started throwing the barrage at Nelo with great tenacity almost seeming that his hands were blur now as he attacked.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Maki walked into the room and paused then walked over t oa place a short distance from Arekku and Nelo after another pause he spoke,

Excuse me....I....Need....training."

His speach was choppy and was spoke like someone who was eing controled.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was surprise by the sudden boy after being distracted in his little game of throwing the lightning at Academy Students that he jumped and threw is at Maki with great speed."Ahhh what the!" Arekku yelled as he threw the lightning. Though he then just made a seal and threw a small of ball of wind before it hit Maki,"Ahh sorry about that I got a single track mind at times.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:45 pm

Maki didn't flinch in the least he just made the same face and listened to something

"Really.....

Maki then began to seamiliy talk to him self speaking emotionlessly arguing the intent of the accident but then returned to his previous,

"I need training, I need gennin."

He said as if he didn't speak true english he then argued with himself agian then faced back to arekku,

"I need to get training then get a gennin exam, and train for the up coming Chunnin exam,

Hepaused,

Was the correct?"

he asked himself agian then he nodded and turned agian with the same face as before.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku hold up his finger at him telling him to wait one moment as he suddenly disappeared he came back a moment later,"Sorry I went to check on my dru.... well never mind about that um.. well yeah I can teach you to be a genin, chunnin is up to you. Well I'm Nokkutisu Arekkusu." Arekku said as he just stood there.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Maki stood there for a moment wide eyes,

"What first?"

Maki asked he didn't enjoy saying long sentences.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well I'm having fun with this intricate conversation with you." Arekku said as he just stood there,"Ummm well I just can't make someone that name is unknown to me part of Grass..." Arekku said rubbing his head.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:13 am

Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo quickly Tried the seal but ended up with nothing but a mere puff of smoke. (2/3)

Being struck only knocked him down and after a bit and he quickly got up and tried his best to use his katana to direct the attacks away from him and into the floor.

"Replacement!" He said this time he soully focused on the seal and actually did it properly. In his place was Arekku's desk and the lightning bolt struck it. (3/3)

Nelo was not yet done he first stuck his katana into a lightning bolt and spun it. The electricity flowed and as it was about to arc back out of the katana he swung it towards Arekku the lightning still did hit Nelo but at least he showed Arekku a thing he could do.

"If I could redirect lightning it would have been aimed at your face." Nelo said not one bit happy about the last part of his training.

Nelo approached Maki and observed him. Even though he was tired he was certain he could do this. Nelo swung his sheathed katana at Maki knowing that all he could do was knock Maki over.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

((Ukon and sakon's bloodline, I'm just guessing. Well this will be interesting.))

Ice_Cubex

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Maki was hit and fell backwards hitting the floor,

"Maki, My........names....Maki."

He said laying on the floor.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:59 pm

Nelo Angelo

Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo was stunned that Maki did not move. "Why did you not move?" he asked curiously as he kept his katana.

He extended his hand to help maki up. "Sensei I have finished the training." He said facing Arekku.

Ice_Cubex

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Maki looked up at Nelo,

"I wasn't told to do so."

He said and after a few moments Maki got up and zoned out.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:54 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Um... okay well Nelo congrats from me in becoming part of grass I hope you find your path as a Grass shinobi." Arekku said as he took out a headband and pass it over to Nelo,"Ahhh okay your Maki right?" Arekku asked rubbing his head.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Maki paused a moment,

"Yes sir."

He rubbed head mumbling.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games