Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:08 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo shrugged and then he sheathed his sword and placed both on the ground.

He then started to dance to imaginary music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S205-tlQijQ&feature=PlayList&p=497CD77B8CFECAC7&playnext_from=PL&index=1

((14 10 people))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:48 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

"Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet)" Lucia twirling her fingers and then clouds appeared around the ground.

She threw one blunted kunai and it was quickly drawn to the clouds. "Perfect."
(3/3)

Alessdmence

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 pm
User Image

"Hideo-san are you ok?" Zephyr asked seeing the gennin dance around. "Maybe you should learn a few other things with your sword would you like that?"

Zephyr cant help talking like that he had no clue what Hideo was all he could notice was Hideo's almost insanity.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:36 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"I was just a bit bored." Hideo said then he stabbed both of his swords into the ground and sat on them.

"So what am I and Nelo-san going to learn this time?" He said as he rapidly swung his legs while sitting on the swords. He pushed himself off and pulled them out of the ground after a few seconds then he sheathed them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S205-tlQijQ&feature=PlayList&p=497CD77B8CFECAC7&playnext_from=PL&index=1

((13 10 people))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:52 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

User Image

"Zephyr I dont need to learn Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)" Lucia said as she demonstrated by creating electricity around her and making it race around her body she even shot it out of one hand and then jumped towards it catching it and it continued to flow around her.

"My bloodline and clan allow me to move lightning around as I wish. I can make them even more powerful than anyone else of my rank." she said as she clenched her fists and lightning surged around her. "Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Electron Technique)" she said extending both arms and she created large lightning bolt which created a sizable crater upon impact with the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:02 am
User Image

Zephyr gave a smirk then tossed a scroll at Lucia. "Chidori." he said with a dark tone, he wanted her to learn chidori.

He fixed his collar and gazed right at Hideo. "Before I teach you anything more you will have to help me." Zephyr said as he sat down.

AB_normal_U

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:10 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Oh and what can I help you with?" Hideo said with an inquiring grin. He started to walk towards Zephyr.

"Of all the people that can help " Hideo said walking around Zephyr. "Why me?" he said turning to face Zephyr and he leaned over to him he said the words with such a gleeful tone that it sounded like it was an insane person speaking. His voice was both gleeful and lighthearted yet there was a darkness to it.

((12 10 people))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 am
User Image

"I had some trouble getting these scrolls and I think someone wants them back." Zephyr said as he stood up and gripped the tree.

"I'm going to ask you to distract one of them, the happy one." Zephyr said as he had a personal relation with Yumi.

((I know you already know where I'm getting at I hope it does not bother you.))

AB_normal_U

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:40 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo clapped his hands and then started walking off. "Two girls huh? I think I can make myself busy." he said though his tone was flat and actually emotionless.

Hideo quickly started to walk off.

((11 10 people You have outdone yourself right now AB I congratulate you and because of that I'll follow this order.

It wont really bother me as much as it will bother her. IF you do accomplish this you are going to make her bloodline useless))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image

"Nelo relax, you trained hard and you are basically ready for a lot of things, Lucia learn that chidori-desu." Zephyr said as he started walking away he had personal matters to attend to, he guessed that since Hideo did not return he ran into trouble.

AB_normal_U

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:57 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

User Image

Lucia sighed for a moment and then she started to gather up electricity. She was sparking all over and she tried to focus it in her hand. As the electricity moved down she lost control and shot out a lightning bolt.

(1/20)

"Nelo-san are you going to go look for them?" She asked knowing Nelo loved to train. She tried again and once more she was covered in lightning she tried to focus in her hand for a split second she formed it but it suddenly exploded knocking her down.

(2/20)

"WORK ALREADY!" She said frustrated by a lightning jutsu for the first time. She tried to create the electricity but she soon found that she used too much chakra in crating this one and it exploded again sending and she was about to fall down.

(3/20)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo walked towards the rest of his team with his bloodstained clothes but it was not only Mai's but his own blood that stained it.

"Zephyr-san did not return yet?" He said looking around. "Well it wont matter to me." he said shrugging then he sat under the tree.

((17 10 people I knew we should have cleaned up faster. Will Mai be harmed? AB needs both of the twins alive. I really dont see his point in attacking them but hey why should hideo care ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:06 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo ran and caught Lucia in his arms then he slowly helped her to stand up.

"Where is Zephyr?" Nelo asked he was thinking that Hideo ate Zephyr due to the amount of blood on him "Did you?"

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:09 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

User Image

Lucia smiled when Nelo caught her then she saw the bloodied Hideo. "What happened to you?" she asked as she once again tried to focus the lightning and this time she maintained it and it did not explode but it simply faded.

(4/20)

Lucia then tried again this time she held it in her palm. The lightning was making its distinct sound but when she tried to swing the arm into the ground she did not maintain it and the bolt shot out into the air.

(5/20)

She went for one last try this time she held it in her steddy position for a long time. When she was confident that the lightning was under control she moved but when she noticed it sparking out of control she had to shut it off.

(6/20)

Alessdmence

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:26 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

"I'll look for Zephyr." Nelo said as he started walking. He had darkslayer in his grip as he walked just in case Hideo actually ran into an opponent.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games