Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:27 pm
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron, led her to the dorms... "This... Isn't too soon or anything is it? If so just tell me." Daron said as he was walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei
Nibi|Sand|Chunnin|Kitty of the desert!

xxx"Nope." She said as they went to the dorm.
[exit]

User Image
Kai, The kitty of a kitty!
Closed off from love, I didnt need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass before you know it youre frozen.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:46 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto ran into the springs and jumped into the water, her tears mixing into the springs.She curled up in the water and covered herself with her hands."That...that.....that a*****e!"She said between sobs."I-i can't believe he made me do that!"

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:48 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Believe it!" Yukio shouted, standing on the shore behind her.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:50 pm
Crimson_Yetis
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto turned to see him, and hid her body under the froth of the spring."Give me my clothes and turn around!"

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:54 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Sorry, I didn't bring'em." Yukio replied, dipping his foot into the water. "Man, that's cold!"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:01 pm
Crimson_Yetis

Makoto raised her voice a little,"Then go get them!" She was cold and embarrassed.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:05 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Yeah yeah, sure sure." Yukio turned around and waved as he started walking back towards the gates. "Try not to get raped while I'm gone or mauled by the wildlife!"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Makoto looked around for any wildlife and swam close to the tree and hid in it's roots."Damn...Yukio!"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:15 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio walked back along the shore of the springs, carrying Makoto's folded clothes in his hands. "Hey Makoto!" he called out. "I got your clothes back....but they might be stretched a bit."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:17 pm

"Why...might they be streched?"Makoto asked. She swam close to the shore, without getting out. She reached up with one hand, while covering her chest with her other."Give them here."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 pm
A shadow clone of Shoko appears at the springs. Sitting atop the tree of life. This clone sadly enough hasn't been alerted that Shoko is sparring Kasumi at the moment. Jumping down from the tree, and walking up to two familiar looking faces Shoko smiles. "Makoto? is that you in the water?"  

Eris5

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:21 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio handed the clothes over to Makoto, sitting down in front of her. "Also, don't be surprised if they smell like fish." He immediately started rubbing his hands on his shirt after giving them back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:24 pm

"S-shoko!Hey!"Makoto said. She was starting to shiver due to the temperature of the water."Yukio! turn around!"

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:28 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio immediately lost the color in his face. "S-Shoko! You uh....you startled me. heheheheh" He laughed nervously as he started sweating. He turned around to give Makoto his privacy, but at the same time he also starting making strange faces and glances at the surrounding forest.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games