Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku arrived at the gates and he was given info by the guards who had come to the village as he then turned and waited for Selene to come as well. Though he had a serious face now as he read over it and recognize two that came and he didn't like it at all, they were ones that were destroying Konoha.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

User Image

Selene caught up her plan of tackling him into the grass disappeared eeing his serious face 'hm?whats wrong arekku?" she asked walking up to him

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!
All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku's face went back to normal when he saw Selene,"Well nothing really just pests, I'll handle them if I need to so nothing to worry about." Arekku said smiling at her as he just turned and was heading back into the village.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Selene Nara

User Image

"ok but first.." she ran up behind him tackling him into the tall grass next to the gate playfully

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:34 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku was surprised by Selene tackling as he fell unto the floor, though he fell on the grass gently it wasn't bad,"Well that's a weird hello haha." Arekku said laughing as he laid on the grass.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Selene Nara

User Image

"it's a 'thank you' for all my training even if your a busy kusakage arekku-san" she said rolling off him with a laugh "good thing your not serious all the time like other kages" Selene said to him

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Well that's some interesting thank you's that's for sure." Arekku said as he sat up and was rubbing his head,"Life is too short to be serious so no worries."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Selene Nara

User Image

"maybe cause your old, but i got quite awhile before i die" she said resting her head on her arms

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"That's sad being called old at sixteen haha." Arekku said laughing as he follow suit it was a while since he relaxed,"Though I think life goes by fast so maybe someone's gonna be telling you that before you know it."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:04 pm

Selene Nara

User Image

"probaly..." she said with a yawn and another second later she was fast asleep exhausted from the mission and training and the grass was very____ soft and comfortable

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku noticed her fall asleep as he went and stood up as he then picked her up gently as he headed to the village to let her sleep somewhere where she wouldn't be so exposed.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:23 pm

[[post wherever you like xD]]

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:07 am

_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Following the scent of the akatsuki member he'd gathered the most out of the hideout, Fenrir found himself crossing the gates of Grass. "So, this is where she is." he growled as he entered the village.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Akiha then finally made it to the gate. Out of breath she planted her closed Giant fan in the ground and sat on it. "I finally made it." Akiha said looking up at the gate. She then stood up grabbed her fan and walked into the village.

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:08 pm

NUR

User Image

User ImageTraveling underground two masked ANBU get out of the village quickly heading so quickly indeed that its about time to switch up the method of travel to mess up anybody who may of been following. Popping out of the ground nai molds the gopher into a bird and they both fly off into the horizon traveling faster than ever.. "This is the only way to travel...might wanna make an umbrella though."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games