Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:32 pm

[um I never made one I'm just someone looking for another rp but I think I'll join this one]
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:35 pm

((YAY i finally have a reason to post, okay guys i am back to how i look before with Suki....i get the pictures again for you okay))

Suki looked around the school she was sure hades was there but she didn't know where he had taken off after all the commotion but she hadn't been able to find him if i were the god of hell...hey wait i am the godess of hell hehe....where would i hide, ooo if i get my hands on him he will wish he had never taken me from earth. she growled even though hades was the love of her live he ticked her off everyonce in a while "HADES IF I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I WILL MURDER YOU" she yelled knowing no one was in the school.

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:56 pm

((yes it is))

Poseidon shooked his head, "you know this house holds many secerts. Some of which that even I don't know" he said taking a bite out of the apple.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:10 pm

(I'm sry Dusk, I could have sworn you joined..I'm sry if I was rude ^^' Ugh, do I feel stupid -.-' Again, sry)

" Sounds like an adventure." Bella joked as she tossed another blackberry in her mouth. She scratched her chin," Then again, it is a house.. eh, I'm bored anyways." She added with a shrug.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 pm

"Well then lets get out of this house, there are many other things to do then just sit around in this house" Poseidon said turning on the sink, he made the water flow out and into a nearby cup.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Slumping on a curb outside the school Eris yawned then frowned. She was bored and if there was nothing she cared for it was boredom. “Daichi,” Eris whined at such a high frequency that the boy winced, “I’m bored entertain me.”

Daichi frowned. If Eris was annoying while she was occupied then she was downright dangerous when she was bored. “Well what, pray tell, would you like me to do about that?” Daichi replied, his tone dry as sand paper.

Eris was about to answer when her ears perked up. A scream of “HADES IF I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I WILL MURDER YOU” echoed past. “Now that looks interesting.” Eris smirked, “Let’s go see what that is all about.”

The bespectacled teen frowned. “And how are we going to get into the school?” Daichi asked. He sighed as he watched Eris completely ignore him and climb through an open window.

As the pair wandered the halls Eris eventually led them to a large door. “I wonder what’s behind there?” She wondered aloud slowly turning the handle.

( :’( Sorry I haven’t posted for a while my internet died.)

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Bella nodded," True, true..what do you suggest we do?" She asked, not wanting to pick since she was already content. She ate another blackberry before adjusting in her seat.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:22 am

Poseidon shrugged, "I'm not shure, what is there to do in this town?" he had no idea what happened in this town sence this was his second day in it.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:46 am

"You think I can't," said Artemis giving him one of her sly smile letting him know that she knew something he didn't know."Size does not matter in life, it's the skills. Also he's not a runt, he's still a puppy." She closed her eyes and pictured a clearing away from the city life, empty of life except for the woodland animals. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes before snapping her fingers. Suddenly the surrounding around them melted away as the two of them appeared in the clearing that Artemis pictured. If she was in her god mode, she could have teleported them to the clearing instantly but she was not. "I could teleport you to Hades right now,"said Artemis. "But I'm to honorable to do that."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Apollo sighed "And what would taking me to hades acomplish? Getting your brother killed maybe? Do you want that?" Apollo yawned again "Oh and he is a runt" Apollo appeared infront of the dog and kneeled down petting it "But he's still cute i guess" He continued to pet it hoping he wouldnt get bitten

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Aphrodite looked around wondering where everyone was. She noticed that the school was in lockdown. She frowned knowing that Apollo probably caused some trouble. Some human's that saw her about fainted from her beauty.

Ara saw that the school was in lock down "great way to start the first day of school" she muttered since she couldn't go to school she wondered what to do now
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:30 pm

"No and Hades probably would not take your life,"answered Artemis sighing. "But you need a suitable punishment for the crime you have caused." She glanced at Apollo as he crouched down beside Paraselene and begin petting him. "You should be glad that I didn't tell him you called him a runt or you will end up with a nasty bitemark. Also you should hold out your hand first to let him get to know your scent before petting him. Otherwise, he might bite you since you're a stranger to him but you might me an exception since you're my twin." Paraselene sniffed Apollo's wrist as he petted his head before licking it with his small tougne. Artemis was right. "Are we still going to have this fight?" Artemis asked as she watched her brother petted her favorite hound.

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:12 pm

(Dusk, the school is in lock down and all the students (well npcs) are in the parking lot. Apollo stirred some trouble so the school panicked and ran out xD Bella and Poseidon are at Poseidon's house. Ella and Luke are in the parking lot. Artemis and Apollo are fighting somewhere..Hades is in the basement of the school while his wife is looking for him..uhhh I think that's everyone o.o Don't kill me if I forgot anyone)

Bella chuckled, remembering he hasn't been here long. "Ummm... There's a lot of good restaurants, and a few good parks we could go to. " She suggested, then ate another blackberry.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:22 pm

[damn stare i guess I'll just redo my post]

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:47 pm

User Image
Dino

Dion had been in the washroom when all of this commotion started and he just let out a sigh as he sat in stall. There was a pleasant message on the the door in front of him and he just sighed a he looked over at the nearly empty roll beside him. Dion looked around the stall and let out a sigh once more and he did not have a enough toilet paper to start what he finished at this point in time. It seemed he would have to check the other stalls soon enough but he just sat there and waited for some time to pass.

After a good five minuets he used what he could of the toilet paper her had an unlocked the stall and went to the other where he found what he was looking for and quickly entered the one he came from and finished up with what he had started. He let out a sigh of relief as he flushed the toilet and left to wash his hands. After that was done he walked to the bathroom door and found it to be locked. "You have to be kidding me" Dion said as he leaned against a wall and slid down until he sat there and just waited some more.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games