Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:39 pm
Luo ran up to Zane as he dispelled the clone watching the fight. He had learned all that had happened. He grabbed the vial and read the note. After reading it, he opened it and forced it down Zane's throat. He was really worried about his friend, and stayed kneeling by his side until the antidote hopeuflly took effect.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:46 pm
Ed noticed the commotion and said "hey will he be alright?"  

Metal_Edge91

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:54 pm
Luo shrugged still next to Zane. "I don't know. We'll just have to see if this mysterious antidote will take."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:02 pm
"Alright" Ed said. Ed put his weights back on since he was feeling 100%. Okay back to getting used the weights again.  

Metal_Edge91

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:02 pm
Zane's body began to twich as the antidote ran it's course through his body. He felt his muscles relaxing and he opened his eyes. "Ugh...man that was harsh...I hate being poisoned," Zane smiled as he tried to sit up but his muscles weren't fully responding yet. They were still sitting still and he felt numb, but he was alive. He looked up and noticed Luo sitting next to him and Luna holding his hand. He blushed a little at this, but then regained his composure. "Sup, Luo, Luna, what's been going on?" Zane said with a devilish grin looking up at his friends.

((I'm alive xp thanks manpish))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:06 am
Luo sighed and shook his head at his teammate. He was glad he was okay. "Not much. You just went and got yourself poisoned again. As many times as that has happened before, you should have been more careful." Luo grinned jokingly, and put Zane's bag under his head to prop him up a bit. "Don't try to move for a few minutes so the antidote can run its course."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:06 am
(( no problem Bluewolf. just remember that my Rpc Spike Uchiha saved you. also good luck in the exams everyone!))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:51 am
Zane looked up at Luo and grinned. "Sorry but you know me, I love getting poisoned by my opponent. Besides I had to get close in order to have our eyes lock and do that strategy that we talked about over the lake. By the way...how am I alive and what antidote?" Zane asked curiously.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 pm
((Yeah Manpish, thanks! Our team will remember Spike Uchiha's kind gesture for sure.))

Luo smiled a bit. "Yeah, I saw. Not bad at all." Luo then pulled out the note that was left by the Uchiha who had saved his friends life. He would never forget the name. Spike Uchiha. "Here you go. This note came atatched to the antidote."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:26 pm
It took Zane much effort to raise his hand and grab the note. He read it and dropped the note for he couldn't keep his hand raised. "Huh...Spike Uchiha from the sand. Guess after I become a chuunin I should find him and thank him properly."  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:30 pm
Luo nodded. "Yeah you should. I'm sure you'll think of something by that time. Here, eat some of this." Luo put an energy bar on Zane's chest so he could just reach it with his mouth. "Hopefully this helps speed up the process."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:46 pm
Zane reached down and grab the energy bar with his mouth. "Hmm....chew...this is...chew...pretty good," Zane said with his mouth full of food. "Thanks buddy," Zane said as he forced himself to sit up.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:54 pm
Luo shook his head laughing. "Of course it's good. You're always hungry! You thirsty at all, or are you okay?" Luo yawned a bit pulling out anti-bacterial spray and bandaging material from his bag.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:03 pm
"Yeah you're right about that. But yeah I am feeling kinda thirsty, and I need to get out of these wet clothes and change into something new, but I'll do that in a sec cause I'm still having a hard time moving," Zane responded.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:08 pm
Luo nodded as he put the bandages and spray next to Zane and pulled out an energy drink and opened it, placing it beside Zane. "Well, there's a drink. And I think there are some restrooms over there. But if you need to rest, then you should do that." Luo sat cross legged and closed his eyes to meditate for just a moment. Until Zane was feeling better.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff