Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:15 pm

"You may be an actual pirates, but you work with them. In my book, that makes you a pirate." Demi said, shrugging her shoulders. "It's like. . . Being a bouncer for some club house ran by gold digging assholes. You, the bouncer, may not be really after everyone's money but you are working for people who are. So in a small way, it also makes you a gold digger. And if you're a really bad bouncer you even take bribes from people who desperately want to go inside for God only knows what reasons.." She said, getting a small twitch in her eye.

"Besides, if I label you that it'll only make things sting even more." She said in a teasing tone.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Geno grinned, before looking at Dojime.
"Corruption? No. Bordem and ambition. KAVA had nothing for me to do for three years straight. All you baby-birds gave me were worms on the ground instead of the targets in the sky."

"Perhaps I shouldn't save you next time, then..." Dante said, staring down at her with his normal monotonous tone.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:25 pm

"I wasn't talking about you dumb a** I was referring to Rosh," Dojime grumbled.
Just then the intercom flickered to life. "Um, can the highest ranking officer please come to the bridge," a voice begged. Other voices were arguing in the background.
"Jesus..." Dojime held his forehead in frustration. "I'll be back. come on Cai," he ordered before walking to the bridge.
"Sir!" Cai followed giving Geno one last glare before leaving the holding cells. The stilled drones, looked around confused, as if then just woke up. They chirped at each other in a series of short beebs then quickly went after Cai.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:41 pm

"I do appreciate what you did." Demi replied, looking at him in the eye with pure graditude. "You did more than either of us could ever hope to realize, I'm sure. It's a little hard to believe seeing how I've only known the two for a short time, but I'm sure Dojime would be tearing himself apart for not being able to help me as that one suit kept him distracted."

"And Gil.. God knows what would he would have. Coming home to find his complete opposite and arch enemy killed me in an act of betrayal to KAVA and kicking him while he was down by simply killing someone associated with him." She added, speaking mournfully when she began talking of Gil.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:58 pm

"Oh, but Rosh was a pathetic soldier...Brought on by grandeur of power and wealth..." Geno said before Dojime left.

Dante only nodded before he began to walk forward.
"And I'm sure this Gil will return someday, so it would be a shame for you to die."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Dojime walked into the bridge and looked around. People were running around and some officers were yelling at each other. Dojime approached them. they looked him over for a moment then stood straight and saluted. "At ease," he said. He walked over to one of the windows and looked out at space. "We should stay our current course. normally I would say we should go back to earth, but with the pirates following use that may not be the best idea." He looked at each of them. all petty officers lower then him. He let out a sigh. "Where are we headed exactly?" he asked. As he waited for a response he made his way to the com system's microphone.

Cai kept close to Dojime. He had ordered her to follow him so she would. The drones spread out across the bridge, looking at the equipment and panels, studying the whole room and the people in it. There were six of them altogether.

{{Feel free to play any of the officers guys...}}

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:29 pm

((Wait so I can play panicking people while I'm sugared up? SWEEEEEET~))

"We don't know!!" One officer exclaimed, throwing a stack of papers in the air and flailing his arms about. "Rosh was just pointing in random directions!!"

"If we find him alive that is." Demi sighed, following behind him. "No one even has the slightest idea what even happened to the damn idiot.."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:31 pm

"Well sir, we are making our way to Side 8, the colony in between Earth and the Sol-Neo capital..." another officer said, looking at a computer.

"From what I heard, he fought off an entire wave on his own. Hardly the act of an idiot..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:35 pm

"We were getting ready to land back on Earth and Gil was in charge of a squad to protect the LionHeart from the group of Sol-Neo's who've been breathing down our necks. Towards the end he ordered his squad to go back and land, leaving himself alone. Because he took on the wave alone there was smoke and dust everywhere and The Reaper of Sol-Neo attacked from behind this smoke. No one really knows what happened then.."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:37 pm

"Good, keep me informed. calm down," he said to the one flailing. He picked up the mic and flipped on the intercom. "I need all officers who aren't in the bridge to get here now," He ordered then flipped it off.

After a few moments all the drones came back to her side. she was fascinated. She had never been on the bridge before. "Side 8...?" she perked up when the officer spoke. "I don't like it there..."

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:40 pm

"Yes...Grim, the Reaper of Sol-Neo..." Dante said, looking up at the ceiling.
"...Did you know he was only found as a small boy, and was trained by Roggshide himself..?"

"Oh, but the colony has changed since awhile back...Now it's taken a neutral stance on the war instead of pro-neo."

Dante looked up at the intercom.
"..I guess that means you."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:44 pm

"I think Rosh wanted to lead them to our side, one way or another..." Another officer said, nodding his head.

"I guess it explains why he's so... whatever the word is. Just does hat he's told and thinks of nothing else besides getting the job done and getting people wiped out for Roggshide." Demi said blankly, shrugging her shoulders before looking at the intercom.

"...What the ******** could he possibly need me for..?" She groaned, before reluctantly making her way for the bridge.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:45 pm

Dante merely followed, not saying a word.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:05 pm

"..You called, Sir?" Demi asked with a tired look on her face as she stared at Dojime. "Something wrong..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:47 pm

"That wouldn't surprise me," Dojime grumbled. "Though I would mutiny against him if he gave such an order." Dojime relaxed a little and waited for the rest of the officers to get to the bridge. "We need to said a message to earth, let command know what happened." He turned to Demi when she entered the bridge. "Yea I was thinking about giving a speech and I need all of the officers present to hear it." he finished with a slight shrug. "I don't get to command a whole ship very often."

Cai nodded in agreement but said nothing. Her rank didn't allow her any opinions unless it was asked of her. She hoped for an officer rank one day. She continued to stay near Dojime. When he Demi entered she gave her a smile, which quickly turned to a from when Dante followed her in.
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games