Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:51 am
"Okay, I have no idea why I just did that. I've gotta control acting on impulse." Chiro rubbed the back of his head, a little embarassed when he saw some feathers come from the corner of his eye. "Huh? A transformation?" He saw two large white wings grow out of Brenda's back. "Wow. No matter how many times I see a transformation, it always leaves my awestruck. Why are you teransforming if you wanted to be wingless in the school?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:02 pm
"I have no idea." Brenda thought for a while. "Maybe because something I saw which made my angelic form come out." She tried flapping her wings. Nope. She still couldn't fly. She was floating a little but that didn't count as flying."Oh well. Thats that." Brenda thought of changing back but just as she was going to open her locket her wings flew back into her back and she changed into her original clothing. Brenda fell to the floor with a thump. "Ouch!" She tried to lift her self up but was a little in pain.Wow,i can't really transform well enough yet. I only trained in human form never in angelic mode. I only transformed if it was really nesessary.  

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:42 am
"That could happen sometimes. I don't know too much about angels, but I do know their power is based on their heart. Ironicly, so is Demons' power. If you felt something likeserenity, it could trigger." Brenda quickly changed back and fell on the floor. "You okay?" Chiro asked, helping her up. He smiled, "I take it you don't change often. You seem worn out after such a short change." He thought a bit. The only angels I've seen up close are Kikari, Brenda, and Knights in battle. The knights maintained their forms, I guess the more they train in that form, or the less they use a human form, the less affect it has on their bodies.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:38 pm
"Thanks." Maybe I should change into this form often. if I change more often then I could get used to it so I won't ever stumble about it ever again. If I have a uniqueness I should use it more than ignoring it.
Brenda got up and ruffled her skirt as she began to feel more comfortable.
"You know what , I should practice more being an angel. If I don't practice I'll never learn." Brenda walked back over to their seat. She sat down and started to drink her smoothie again. This way she could concentrat next on her test and presentation. But now its time to relax. She could always do it later. Of course its never good to do things at the last minute. But Brenda didn't care. "Oops, by the way I never asked about your arts."  

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

torrinne

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:06 am
Opening her eyes, Ananda let out the breath she had been unconsciously holding in a tiny sigh. Her teleportation had taken them to the student lounge, like she had hoped. Finally things are working for me. Now if only it'd stay that way...but I bet it won't. "Here we are," she said, dropping Sasuke's hand. "The student lounge, as pormised." She yawned suddenly. "Oh...and on that note, I'm about to crash. I guess I'll see you another time." She smiled at Sasuke, rubbing her eyes with one hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:29 pm
Keiko jumped on Ananda's head. "See you later, Sasuke!"

"Bye Ananda! Bye Keiko!" Sasuke said. He ran into the hallway and began to walk over to his room. He yawned as everything came blurry while he opened the door to Room 666.  

Shouting Whispers

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:46 am
"My arts?" He said sitting down again. "Well, I can manipulate water's form and temperature, but I was born with that, so it's not really an art. My official arts are Spectrum magic, a water and light mixture. And Swordplay." He pulled out Fision. "I made this sword myself." he said proudly. He smiled and put it away.
"About your training, it's pretty simple. Just try and change at least once everyday, and each day try to maintain it a little longer, at least 30 seconds more than the previous." He tried to think back to the other angels he knew from home. "If you try light combat during your change, it will have a more profound effect on your stamina, and you can stay changed much longer."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:22 am
"Thanks!" Brenda didn't really know what he was talking about but she got some parts of it.Change at least once everyday, and each day try to maintain it a little longer, at least 30 seconds more than the previous. She got it. Brenda bent over and gave a hug to Chiro. She wanted to say good bye to him. She was also was getting tired. As she hugged him she lightly fell asleep. She couldn't wake herself up. So she dreamed. She dreamed that she was walking through a dark hallway. As she was walking she saw herself falling into the water as her childhood started to come back to her. She saw the bright glow again and rememberd she was drowning. She couldn't breath and there was darkness.  

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:17 am
"No problem." Chiro replied with a smile. Ayumi might be able to help too, she's had more experience with angles outside of combat. Brenda hugged him, and his face grew red very quickly. Her grip and body grew slightly limp. "Huh? Brenda?" He looked at her face. She's asleep!? How did that happen? "Brenda." He shook her again. "Well, she's out. Can't leave her here, and I don't know where her dorm is so..." Chiro's hands glowed again, and a small square appeared between them, he moved from under her and put the pillow under her head. He took a seat at a table about two feet away. "Dosen't seem too deep though, I should just wait. I can't wake a sleeping person."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:54 pm
Brenda was sleeping for a while. She was dreaming still. She felt a shook and a voice. She couldn't really figure it out who it was. So she slowly opened her eyes and saw the ceiling above her.Where am i? Brenda thought. So Brenda slowly got up from what she found a pillow under her head. She sat up and saw Chiro sitting at a table near her. Brenda blushed."I'm so sorry Chiro! I fell asleep again." Brenda was quite embarrased. She didn't know what to do now that she just had fallin asleep twice today.  

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:15 am
"Again? Oh, that's right, you were half asleep when I met you." The water-pillow dissolved into vapor and started swirling towards chiro. "Don't worry about it." he said smiling. He tried to suppress a laugh from seeing her face turn red. "You seem pretty tired, is it because of the transformation earlier?" The vapors gathered together and dropped into a glass on the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:23 pm
Keith sighed at himself. My daily relaxation time is coming up...Shoot. He looked over at her. "Ah, well, uh,.." he mumbled, " I believe this is my second month here. But that isn't exactly a long time. " He stood up, and made sure that he had his things. I guess I should ask..Eh. His face turned slightly red. He tried to not look directly at her. "A-ah. Um, well, I'm going to the hotsprings right now. And, well, I would like to continue to ...talk to you." He felt his face getting hot. "And , ah, well, would you ...like to come along?" He said, slightly faster in the end. Oh god. I'm an idiot.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:35 pm
She blinked. He had asked her to go to the hotsprings... he hadn't been there yet. She smiled and sipped her coffee again. "S-sure...!" she said. She smiled and took the last few sips of her coffee. She wasn't sure if she should wait for him or get up first. She sighed and got up to throw her cup... she decided she would lead. She nodded slightly and looked at him. "You ready to go...?" she said. Her voice trailed at the end and she coughed. She didn't know why, she just coughed. She waited for him to get up and smiled, chuckling to herself about her cough.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:41 pm
He blinked twice. E-uh.. Did you just ask her ..out? No. Just..invited. Big, big difference. He shook his head as he stood up. "Y-Yes! To the hotsprings indeed. Have you ever been there? It's very beautiful. And relaxing, indeed. I go there everyday to relax. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it." He said with a smile. His face was just a light pink. Just about normal, as he tried to not think about the embarassment.

He grabbed her hand and showed her the way to the hotsprings.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:22 pm
Yuki followed along beside him, trying her best not to stumble or tense too badly, or run off... Instead she remained silent, tail around her waist as she walked on. She really wasn't used to physical contanct, until there was ill intent behind it, so this was extremely odd. The only one she'd trusted before now was Hiro, and that was only because they'd grown up together. But she snapped out of her thoughts when Lee spoke and nodded her head, changing their course slightly so they ended up in the jungle styled portion of the building. Near the back was a small slushie stand where a student could go get one from the machines. She gazed at it, and then up to Lee as she nodded towards it. She didn't seem to realize it was cold and they were about to eat ice, since cold never really effected her.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games