Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:48 pm
Telaria looked down at Ayatane and smiled gently. She gently touched the hand that caressed her cheek and cradled her face into it closing her eyes for a few moments before reluctantly opening them again. "I would be honored to join you," she said. "I am feeling quite exhausted myself. It has been a very long and emotional day for all of us. Perhaps some sleep would be good."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:30 pm
Tabitha stopped her encantations as the darkness began to carress her, Tabitha was not in control as she thought it was the darkness, it had picked her from birth, it was having it's way right now, and it would be time to released the ulitmate darkness soon. She exteneded her hand as the circle was now glowing a violet color. "Now a mass death will happen, and I shall have enough of what I need to release you" she said in a sultry voice. She then began to walk away from the cave, with her hell bound spell book in hand.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:14 pm
Ayatane smiled and lead the way back to his claimed room. He opened the door for both of them and then went over to the chair that was in the corner. He removed his armour and placed his blades on next to them. He made his way to the bed and lay down on it. He moved over and patted the space next to him for Telaria to join him.

Master, it is time.
Raziel lifted his head up and looked at Matthia and nodded. Go get changed and meet here. Make it fast. Tartarus bring thine soldiers. All of them, there of no use if there art naught but empty houses. Asphxyous, bring soul cages just in case. Terminous, help get the circle ready. Make haste.
Raziel took up his cloak and waited for the others. Asphyxious handed him three cages, two full and one empty. All of his abominations gathered at the circle. It was a rag tag looking gathering to be honest, but at the same time it was a thrall army, spare the various states of dead flesh on the Soulhunters, his newest creation. As soon as they saw Matthia reemerge they started to chant to make things go by as fast as possible so they waited little time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:56 pm
Telaria followed him towards the bedroom, which he had slept in last night. When they reached it, she removed her boots, her gloves and her weapon and placed them beside his things in the chair. On one of her arms was a very long burn scar that went almost all the way up her arm. One of the tokens of her loss of control many years ago. It had left a very prominent scar. She pulled her hair down, allowing the crimson locks to flow a few inches past her waist. She smiled softly at him and walked towards the bed laying down next to him and turning over so that she could rest her head against his chest.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:13 pm
Matthia nibbled on her lip, unsure of what to decide. Necromancy was against the laws of her coven...and for good reason. It was an art she had little knowledge in, and probably less talent in. But then...the thought entered her mind, that maybe there was a way to mix Raziel's knowldge with her alchemy. Would she really be able to get her Alexander back? Would he even want to come back if she tried? What if he was happier where he was...she didn't want to be the cause of more saddness to him. If only there was a way to speak to him....

And then it came to her. Jarlin! He was able to speak with the dead. Maybe...possibly...he would be able to talk to Alexander. She would be able to hear from him...one last time.

Matthia was snapped out of her thoughts apon hearing the thrall Asphxyous report that it was time to go. she nodded to Raziel, and hurried back to his private chambers to changer out of his wife's dress, and back into her male clothing. Once Rubia's dress had been carefully returned to the wardrobe, Matthia met up with Raziel and his thralls once again, hopfully ready for whatever they were to meet.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:54 pm
Jean looked at Levi and smiled. "Hello, I see that you've slept well" she said with a giggle as she covered her mouth with her hand. She looked into his eyes. "My coven is actually doing a little better now, though we've taken in one of the former conflicted" she stated. "Whatever Goldor's reasons are his own" she stated with a smile. She sat the chair closer to his bed as she smiled at him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:53 pm
Levi reached out, and gently stroked the side of her cheek. "Too well actually. Unfortunatly it was a dreamless sleep. Or maybe that's a good thing. No news is often good news afterall." he said with a small smile, though secretly he had been hoping for a vision that would show the end of all this.
Levi couldn't help but frown hearing that one of the conflicted was in the safe house of Goldor. "Would it by any chance be Miss Aelor? She was named a witch by those who she was once aligned with after all...with your coven may be the only place left for her to go." Levi dropped his hand, taking Jean's hand in his own. "I'm glad to hear your coven is for the moment safe. But...I cannot help but worry about one of the conflicted being there. Are you sure you'll be safe there?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:04 pm
Jean looked at Levi and smiled. "I think I'll be alright, after all, I tried being social and she's a stuck prude anyways, so I doubt I'll have anything to worry about" she stated. "Besides she's a nature user, I can handle her" she stated with a nod, touching his hand and smiling at him.

Tabitha then saw a vision of Raziel and Matheus coming towards her. "Hmmm" she stated looking at the mask she was also given. She placed it on her face, as she thought of Abigail's features as she transformed looking like an exact replica of her. She looked at her clothes, nobody would be able to tell that she was an imposter and she would play this out better than anyone could have expected.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:25 pm
Levi's smile soon returned, comforted by her words. If she was sure she would be fine...then he would put his faith in her. Though she did leave room for doubt as well. He wasn't overly enthousistic about having her going back to that house for the night, being asleep, and vulnerable with one of the conflicted there.
"Jean...I know it may not be entirely appropriate to ask this, but if you would like to....I want to invite you to stay here tonight." he told her gently. "I will completly understand if you wish to decline...but just know the offer is there."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:30 pm
Jean looked into Levi's eyes. She smiled as he asked her to stay the night with you. "Of course I dont mind" she stated. In reality she had wanted to stay with him in the first place but him actually saying it from his own lips made her even more grateful. She looked at him and out the window. "Thanks a lot Levi...I mean for accepting me for who I am and what I am" she stated with a nod. "I feel comfortable with you, the most I ever have with another human being in years" she admitted honestly. She removed her cloak and removed her shoes as she unfastened her top to reveal a tank top and took her dress down to reveal a pair of undershorts, not really underwear but shorts that were easier to move around in than a large, bulging dress.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:51 am
Levi's smile softened, filling with adoration. "If course I accept you Jean. I have told you...it would be extreamly hypocritical of me if I didn't. I have my own form of magic afterall, and I do not shun it. So I cannot shun you for embracing the gifts you have been given." Levi leaned forward, and planted a soft kiss apon Jean's crown. "I'm glad you feel so comfortable with me Jean. Becasue once this is all over...I wish to begin courting you. Properly. No longer force to keep my feelings for you secret, and behind closed doors."

Levi's mouth became slightly dry when Jean removed the majority of her clothing. It wasn't exactly every day the most beautiful woman in the world to his eyes just stripped off in his bedroom. And though for the sake of being a gentleman wouldn't let him say it outloud, he very much liked seeing her not hidden beneath all the fabric and layers of the dress. "I'm afraid there is only one bed...but you may have it to yourself if your uncomfortable with sharing." he offered, though secretly hoped she wouldn't mind sharing the bed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:15 pm
Jean looked at Levi and smirked when he kissed her crown. She blushed immediately. Once he mentioned the bedding situation, it's like her heart fell into her stomach but in a good way. She smiled before answering, giving her enough time answer the question correctly. "To be honest, I don't mind sharing the bed, I would not dare imagine of putting you out of your bed" she stated, trying not to sound like a desperate whore but he was an attractive man and she had needs like any other person. She climbed into the bed with him, listening to him talk. "I would like that alot" she stated with a smile. "I'd really like to get to know you more...maybe get real serious" she said her lips breached looking into his eyes and running her hand through his dark black hair. To be honest, she had hoped this would be the man she would spend the rest of her life with.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:47 pm
Ayatane snuggled closer to Telaria, he reached over with the arm she was resting on while her head was on his chest and started to play with her silky hair while he started to go to sleep. He smiled down at Telaria again and placed a gentle kiss on the top of her forehead. He shiftrd slighty to get that much more comfertable before closing his eyes. Good night Telaria.I love you.

Chanting echoed throughout Raziel lab for a few minutes as the magic built up, in a dark flash the lab's outline shifted and morphed into the middle of town. Raziel and Asphyxious chanted something quick and simple. A thick fog crept into town and obscured vision, it was as thick as the fog that he summoned the last time for his test run that had limited outcome. Twenty-five rusty armed thralls stood at the ready. The soulhunters stomped their hooves impatiently as Raziel looked around and Asphxyous gazed into a crystal skull, he raised a taloned finger and pointed the northern direction.
Its over there master.
Raziel nodded and started to walk in the direction that Asphxyous was pointing. He looked over his shoulder. Come Matthia. Or thou shalt get lost in the fog.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:59 pm
((Seems I've missed out a bit in my Writer's Block sponsored absence.))

Brim placed his hands on Eisti's waist, and let out a soft sigh feeling bad for Mattheus still. "But.. May I ask why you like me?" he asked her curiously. "I haven't done much.. I don't think I did at-least." Brim added with another sigh before he closed his eyes, and rest his head atop Eisti's. 'How could she like some-one like me?... I failed to save her friend Alice from death!' pondered Brim in his thoughts.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:39 pm
Telaria shifted herself so that she was a bit more comfortable. She inhaled the strong masculine scent of him. The scent that she had come to love along with the rest of him. Her eyes began to feel very heavy as she snuggled close to him. Before drifting off, she looked up at him with sleepy eyes. "I love you too, Ayatane. Good night."

Eisti lifted her head slightly so that she could look up at Brim. "It's very difficult to explain. You are the very first person I've ever felt this way about in my entire life. I suppose it's because you're the very first person to have brought me out of my shell even if it was just a little bit. You're the very first person to give me the confidence that I didn't have before. I know I might be a bit young, but I want you to know that my feelings for you are true."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games