Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanasa Miduki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:03 pm
Nanasa trudged up the stairs to her room a,d closed and locked the door behind her, she didn't want to be disturbed. Not that there was a big chance of it happening anyways, but just in case. As she washed up, she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She could tell she'd been a little teary. While not fully vrying, her eyes looked a little puffy and red. All the more reason to stay in bed the rest of the night.
Slipping into her jammies, she turned the lights out and hopped into bed, pulling the sheets up around her chin as she hugged her teddy bear. The darkness made her feel even more alone; were it not for her bear she'd likely have started crying again. As it was, she certainly wasn't feeling very peppy. Because of this, it took her a few moments before she finally managed to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:41 am
Hanyou smiled and tipped her head. "It's fine. I get like that sometimes!" She giggled as looked over at Wendys pillow. As she stared at it, a grin started to form on her face. "I have the same pillow." She screenched a fangirlish screech.

She looked around the room. To see anime posters and anime figurines. It was like an anime store in Wendy's room. She looked again to find a PS2 sitting in the floor. She smiled and looked at Wendy. "What games do you have??"

Mande__e

Nanasa Miduki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:38 am
Nanasa woke up, and sat up in bed. She felt much better, the depression and aches and pains from yesterday had all diminshed drastically. She felt more like her old self now, there'd be no more pity-partying. She was still a little sad, but she could put her sadness aside and enjoy her new situation.
Getting up, she washed, showered and changed, then made her bed. She was feeling pretty hungry since she'd skipped supper the night before, so she made sure to make a mental note to stop at the dining hall. Or if not there, then grab a quick snack at the festival. The games sounded like fun, and she was in a much better state of mind to enjoy them.
Locking the door behind her, she remembered to bring a small satchel for her tokens, instead of her up-'til-now overfull pockets. The bag rattling as the tokens slid around inside, she made her way down the stairs with a peacefuly, happy expression on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:45 pm
Wendy blushed lightly from embarassment. "I... just got most of my stuff unpacked. I just arrived after all." She looked down and began picking out some dirt from under her nails. Her dark blonde hair covered her eyes slightly before she looked back up at the girl. "Same pillow? Really? Wow." Her mouth formed in a smile as she took a step forward before hearing the next thing Hanyou said.

"I don't really play games that much... I just use my PS2 for DVDs. But I have Inuyasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask. It's good. I finished once, and the next time I finished it didn't end. So I cried." Wendy laughed in an embarassed manner before holding up a box.

"I just got this! It's my favourite series, and my best friend got me it." Her slightly tanned finger pointed lazily at the title. "Chrono Crusade." She used the finger to point back at herself. "For a while, one of my friends called me the main character's name. And I loved the main character's personality and everything so much that on a forum site I go on, I changed my username in honor of her. It's cool." Wendy covered her mouth. "A-Ah! I'm sorry. Am I rambling?" She wandered the room, thinking about a few things.

"This school has a hotsprings, right? I think I'm going to go and cool off." The blonde's hand gripped her bathing suit as she made sure both left the room. She locked the door and waved lazily. "Bye-bye! I'll talk to you soon!"

((Yeah... but I really DID change my username to be Rosette. XDDD I used to be KawaiiKewti, ya' know.))

Wendehbird

Mande__e

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:28 pm
Hanyou smiled and waved back still holding the scraf. "Bye!!" She looked at the scarf and tossed it up in the air. "I guess I have a new scarf.."She said to herself walking back to her dorm.

As she walked in she tossed the scarf on the bed and closed the door. She walked over to the window and sat down. She picked up her brush that was sitting in the drawer. She sighed and started to brush her long silver hair. With the window open her hair was flying all over th place. She continued to brush it, and her hair was falling out again. She laughed and watched it fly out the window. "I wonder were I can find a friend..." She asked herself, putting her brush down.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:22 pm
Nanasa returned to her dorm room, lugging the bag of tokens, along with a small pile of books and a snack she'd picked up from the food stands. Unlocking her door, she stepped inside and turned on the light. It wasn't quite dark yet, but the light was faded enough to make reading difficult.
Setting down her things on her bed, she flopped down next to them. Breathing deeply, she enjoyed the moment of lazy relaxing as she had nothing left to do. Hugging her teddy bear to her chest she yawned a little, stifling it with one hand. Sitting up again, she decided to take a nice long bath before truly calling it a night. She grabbed her pajamas and went into her bathroom, where the sound of running water soon emerged. Filling the tub, she undressed and slipped into the water, letting out a sigh of relief as she felt the hot water on her skin. Sitting back in the tub, she closed her eyes in peace and tranquility.
By the time she decided to get out, the water had already gotten lukewarm. She slipped out of the tub, pulled the drain, and dried off. Wrapping a towel around her hair, she slipped into her pajamas and returned to her room, sitting on the edge of her bed and flipping open one of her books. Looking it over, she wandered from section to section, reading various bits seemingly at random. She continued her pleasantly lazy activities for another half hour, before she began to grow tired. Putting the books on her desk, she tossed the towel in her hamper and flicked the lights off once more. Slipping into her bed, she snuggled up with her teddy bear and soon drifted off to sleep, where her dreams were filled with various happy thoughts.  

Nanasa Miduki

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:16 pm
Rayne, her blue green scales shimmering slightly in the moonlight, walks along the girl dorms hallway silently, her boots not even making a whisper of a sound as she looks around for her dorm room. After walking for a while, Rayne finally spots the familiar dark red colored door, the gold plate on it flashing brightly in the moonlight. Happy at the idea of getting some rest finally, Rayne sighs in content and walking over opens the door, pushing into it slightly with her shoulder. Rayne smiles as she looks around her room, then throws her bag down onto the bed, slams the door behind her and starts unpacking her stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:40 am
After the sakuara event ended Rosa walked over to her dorm. What that boy Ryuu told her made Rosa feel good inside but that wasn't good enough. She was sick of working for that stupid goverment thing and protecting her sister. Rosa wanted her own life. What she really wanted was to show people the real her! How could she start over? But how? Then she got an idea.

Rosa quickly ran to a small shop which had makeup/hair supples. Rosa picked up some hair dye and makeup remover. Then she also stopped at a cute shop which had some japanese clothing and normal american. She bought some dresses/jeans/and tops.

When Rosa got back to her dorm she locked the door and wentinto the bathroom. "First to go...these bangs..." Rosa snapped her fingers and her short bangs grew all long as the rest of her hair. Then she took the hair dye and put it in her hair. Then she waited and waited but then it was ready. Rosa unfloied her hair and she looked in the mirror. "OMG! my hair its! balck!!Cute! Just needs highlights."She snapped her fingers again and purple highlights appeared in her hair. Rosa cut the front of her hair and made small bangs. LAter she tied sone of her hair up with a red ribbion.

Then she walked into the changing room and took out a red/purple dress. It fit perfect on her. "Now the Final thing!" Rosa snaped her fingers once more and small white/purple flowers appear. She put them in her hair and she looked like a new person. "New look, new Love, New me!"

Later Rosa walked over to Risa's dorm and knocked on the door. SHe was wondering if her sister would know it was her. She did look like a new person. No one could tell it was her unless you saw her buying hair dye at the store....  

- -M ii ssy Mew

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:57 pm
"Hello? Who is there? Welcome to my--wait...who are you?" Risa looked at the girl who was standing infront of her. As Risa looked upon this girl she felt that she knew her somehow. "DO I know you?"

Rosa's inner self giggled as Risa couldn't tell who she was. Rosa actually came to tell Risa tht her dorm got moved next to her becuase of all the new students. But Rosa wanted to have some fun. "um...Sorry if I disturbed you. I just got her..I moved to teh dorm next to you. I just wanted to see who lives near me. I'm sakura." When Rosa said this her voice didn't sound preppy at all.

Risa was totally confused...she didn't hear that new people were coming ,but i guess she didn't know much ether. Risa could tell something was up... "I know I seen you somewhere...who are you really?"

"Knew i couldn't trick you, Risa. It's me Rosa. I wanted to see what you would think if you saw me like this! WELL SUPRISE!!!"

Risa stood there in slience untill she finally took a deep breathe. "Wow,rosa.. your different.."
"New outfit, new look, new love, New me!"

Then Rosa skipped away to her dorm as Risa almost fainted.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:44 pm
((no one is posting so...I'm just going to again!))

After that strange thing with rosa risa quickly jumped on her bed and turned on the raido. She put her head on the light blue pillow and looked around her room. There wasn't much.. Just a desser, a changing room, bathroom, radio, a small Tv, purple couch, a light blue bed, flute with music , and stand.

Then she saw something that she totally forgot about! It was a gutair! It looked like a normal one but it was very different to Risa. It was actually her mothers. When she was little she also learned how to play the flute from Rosa adn the gutair from her mother. She didn't get to learn it that much because her mother died when she was only 6. For some reason Risa thought that strange group that knew about her and her powers did somethign to her mother making her die.

Risa walked over to the gutair and picked it up. Then she sat down on her bed and played a note on the gutair. Risa heard it echo through out the room. It sounded so nice. "Hum...that sounds so nice! Maybe I should try to play a song."

Then Risa heard the radio. "Good morning Ria High! Now here is Breathe by michelle brach! Enjoy!" the radio person said. Risa walked over and turned it off. "Maybe I can play that!"
Next Risa started to play her gutair and she sung,"I've been driving for an hour
Just talking to the rain
You say I've been driving you crazy
and its keeping you away
So just give me one good reason
Tell me why I should stay
'Cause I dont wanna waste another moment
in saying things we never meant to say

And I Take it just a little bit
I, hold my breath and count to ten
I, I've been waiting for a chance to let you in

If I just breathe
Let it fill the space in between
I'll know everything is alright
Breathe
Every little piece of me
You'll see
Everything is alright
If I just breathe

Well it's all so overrated
In not saying how you feel
So you end up watching chances fade
And wondering what's real

And I Give you just a little time
I, Wonder if you realize
I've been waiting till I see it in your eyes

If I just breathe
Let it fill the space between
Breathe,
Every little piece of me
You'll see
Everything is alright
If I just breathe
Breathe

So I whisper in the dark,
Hoping you hear me
Do you hear me?

If I just breathe
Let it fill the space between
Breathe,
Every little piece of me
You'll see
Everything is alright
Everything is alright if i just breathe... breathe

I've been driving for an hour
Just talking to the rain."

While she was singing she somehow she played her gutair perfect just like the song. Without any sheet music! I guess she was just gifted with music talents. After she ended the song she smiled becuase the music was the only thing she knew that was hers and no one else planed for her.

Later tossed around on her bed looking at the wall. She wondered what the others were up to.  

- -M ii ssy Mew

goldmoongirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:23 pm
Melissa gently opened the door to her new room. As she entered, she gasped in delight. Everything was better than she'd imagined. The walls had been painted a sky blue, and little silver snowflakes were glued everywhere. The floor was a simple blue, to match her bed. She giggled and flipped on the light, making reflections of all the snowflakes make her room look even more spacious than it was. She plopped on her bed and took out a hair brush. "Wow, and to think Molly didn't think it'd work." She sang out. "I told her I'd make my room here seem so much like Mountain Lodge" She started tugging the brush through her shoulder-length, rust-red hair. When that was done, she grabbed a little mirror out of her bag and checked to make sure it wasn't sticking out funny. "Well, the color isn't gonna change any time soon, but I think I'll survive." She unpacked before going to see if she could meet anyone new. As she was walking, she heard music behind one of the doors. "That's pretty, I wonder who's in here?" She thought about knocking, but changed her mind, too shy to try. She decided to walk back down to the gates and see if there was anyone down there.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:40 pm
Risa laid on her bed with boredom untill she felt like some one was at the door.. At first she thought it was of her friends so she raise her and wishpered 'open' under her breathe. There was no one there.

"hello?" Risa yelled. She wondered who it was. Was it her friend Livvy? OR any of the others? Was it that strange boy that gave her a note from her sister? Or was it a new person? Risa wanted to know!

Risa walked down the hall and saw a girl walking out of the dorm. "Hello??? Um...are you the one that was near my door? Sorry...if you aren't..I just felt like some one came to talk or chat with me..*sigh* I'm so bored,Risa giggled  

- -M ii ssy Mew

goldmoongirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:26 pm
Melissa smiled at the other girl. "Hi, I'm Melissa. I was going to knock, but I was too nervous. I heard music, and it sounded really good." She smiled and walked over to stand in front of Risa. "I'm new, and this is my first day here. My room's sort of down the hall. I know a few people now. I'd really just run up here to get this." She pulled a letter out of her pocket. "It's from my friend Molly, and I was going to read it again once I got to the main lounge. Basically, she says she mgiht follow me here if I like it enough, because she's afraid she'll be lonely without her best friend."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:40 am
"Well its nice to meet you Melissa! I'm Risa, Risa Twilight. I haven't been at Ria for more then a year but I know alot about it! And my number one rule don't be nevrous! I won't yell at you for knocking unless it was 2 in the morning!" Risa giggled. Next Risa listened as the girl told her about how she like her music, how she was new, and her friend.

"Oh thanks..but gutair isn't my best instrument. I'm alittle better at the flute. I guess I pretty good at singing! Well..I do study in musical arts and dark magic! Oh ya! What did you come here to study?" AS she sadi this Risa wondered if she really that good at gutair like her mother. When she was alittle her mother was so kind but after the big war she died. Risa was left all alone with her sister, Rosa. Rosa was actually the one who taught her to sing and play the flute. Later the government of the city did something to her. But what? Risa's life goal was to find that out. Right now she believes they gave her the dark magic but she knew there was more. While she was thinking about this her face became in a daze.

A couple of seconds later Risa snapped out of it. "Sorry about that! Just thinking! Oh ya! I can show you around Ria! If you ask me its the best school ever but that is just my view! They actually have a ddr machine here in the dorms. And the courtyards are beautiful! Too bad the sakura event closed. That was so fun! I got alot of credits! Also there is a musical area and other amazing stuff! Maybe later I can show you the mall! It has every store in the world! It's only a couple a minutes off campus! Hehehe I love showing people around Ria!"  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Mande__e

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:14 pm
Hanyou could hear the sounds of people talking. She quickly got up slipped on her shoes and walked out of her dorm looking down the hallways.

She turned to the right and walked down the hallway. She stopped at a door with a girl on the inside with bright blue eyes. "Hi.." She said tipping her head to the side and smiling. She stood into the door way and leaned against it. "I see your new here? Same here. Would you like to be my friend??" She asked as polite as possible. "I'm just felling lonely and..well....I was wondering if you wanted to?" She said smiling. Then her face went into a frown and she smacked her own forhead.

"I'm sorry!! I forgot to introduce myself!!" She smiled at the girl again, "My name is Hanyou." She put out her hand to shake it and waited for the girl to come over.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff