Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:47 am
Charon's smile faded when he mentioned Nephilis. " It's not wrong to wonder, he's your friend, and soon he will need you more then anything, as for what he's doing that's not important. " Charon said looking away. He thought about the many futures he had seen in the coming chain of events. He had seen horrible things and beautiful endings, and tragic deaths for the greater good. " Dulceri answer me a question. What will you do, when the time comes that you are given a choice, to confront your friend, will you fight? Negotiate? run? Or join him? " He asked still looking away. " I guess this is why you call me the grim reaper...it's hurtful, but appropriate. " He said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:50 am
"Hmm I've never thought of sand being like water, although that is true. Yet I still have better controling abilities with sand. Maybe something's wrong with my body." he said to Charon and grinned. He then turned to face Dulceri. "Yeah thats true. Well if you ever need me, I'll have your back." he said still grinning.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:53 am
"I've got a feeling with news like that, I'm going to need it Kenji and Charon..." Dulceri said, not calling him by his other moniker this time, "I don't know what I'll do. I don't want to fight, knowing him he won't listen, I'm not going to join him and I'm not leaving him behind...even if I knew what to do, I wouldn't...understand? He's a friend, my best friend. I'm not going to leave him, but I don't know how to save him. I would ask what you see, but I don't want to spoil the ending." A smile stretches across his face, but he conceals it by looking forward. "Hey Grim, how far ahead in time can you see?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:00 am
"How close is your relationship with Nephilis?" he asked interuppting then wishing he kept his mouth shut. It was rude to interuppt someone when they're talking to someone else but his curiousity got the better of him.

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:05 am
Charon smiled and said. " You're a good person you are struggeling between your friends, and the world. " He said with a laugh. Looking back at him he said. " How far? I can see almost as far into the future as I want, days, weeks, years, millenium it doesn't matter it's just that the farther I look the harder it gets to decifer, however I have yet to look so far that I couldn't make out a clear future. It's just if I look incredibly far in the future then I am sometimes confused by what I see. Why do you ask? " He said looking at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:12 am
"Unlike you, I have a limit Grim. I'm reaching it." Dulceri sighs a breath heavier than his own heart at the moment. "You can stop people, they just have to listen. I can't help people, but to an extend. I'm only sand...I wish I could do more...sometimes, I wish I had more power Charon. Maybe then I wouldn't feel so, so weak." Dulceri looks over to Kenji with a false smile, blocking his face from Charon. "Nephilis is a very good friend. If you hit me, I bet you he'll feel it. That's how close we are."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:18 am
Charon looked at him seriously. " Dulceri I am not a god, I cannot do everything I can see the future, but what happens I can only control to a point, I cannot lead nations like you Prime ministers for reasons of my own, like you said I can only stop people if they listen, and in war people never listen...Dulceri if...if it's power you're after then there are things you can do, you can do more then just manipulate the earth around you. " He said still looking away. " If you want power then tell me and I will tell you something I have never told anyone before. " He said in a serious voice, he wanted Dulceri to know he wasn't alone but he needed to realise that there were certain things he would have to do on his own, as contradicting as that sounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:23 am
"I want power." Dulceri said loud enough for only him to hear. "I want to be able to control the world around me. I don't want war, famine or death, I want peace. But not at the cost of freedom. Tell me what you have to tell me Charon." Dulceri finally turns and faces him with eyes as level as the ground around them.  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:35 am
Charon looked at him with intense eyes. " Like I said I am not a god, I cannot give you the power over miracles, there are certain things I cannot let you control, the power over life and death, is one of the greatest powers of them all and I cannot teach you that, also I cannot teach you to fastforward or reverse time, also I cannot give you manipulation over people's minds, these powers should only be given to Gods which none of us are, do you still want the power I can offer? " He asked looking at Dulceri.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:40 am
"Yes, I do." Dulceri replies. "Give me what you've got Charon. Some power is better than no power."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:47 am
Charon's eyes started to glow a white color instead of the usual blue. " What I'm about to tell you is something that no one besides myself knows. " He said as masks began to appear around Charon orbiting his body at different levels and speeds. His eyes stopped glowing as 13 masks formed themselves, some were terrorfying and dark, others were bright and angelic. " I haven't always been Charon, for longer then I care to say I have been creating these masks, they are my ultimate triumph over death, each one holds the spirit of one of my, past lives so to say, hey contain mmories, sppearances, and powers each one unique in it's own way. I have survived far longer then most people, and I was growing bored of what I saw, the same thing up until now, this is very interesting, which is why I returned to the world and began giving information to the royal families of eaach nation. But more to the point. Each mask has specific powers that only I can draw out I want you to tell me two things. One if you could chose to have power, how much would it be and what kind of power, and 2. if you had to pick a single mask which one would it be? " He asked as all of the maskes turned towards Dulceri each one had it's own history, and a legacy which told about one of Charon's past lives.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:05 am
(Sorry bout that. Watching Drinky Crow. sweatdrop )

"Wow..." Dulceri exclaimed. His breath was stolen by all the masks and the revalation that Charon had just told him. "Heh, this is something I'd never expect from you, although it did strike me weird that you had wings. Anyway, first I'll answer the mask question." Contemplating an answer, he grunts from mental exertion and looks back up once he reached a conclusion. "Okay, I'd choose the one that would let me know. The power to innately know things would come in so handy, like, I could warn people like you can. With my sand, I can stop them. I know that much, but as for the other question, I'd say I want as much power as I could have, but not so much that'd I'd go crazy. I know it sounds contradicting, but I can't describe it any other way. Do you think that'll happen if I achieve such power? That i'll go crazy?"  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:10 am
(Sorry for not posting today was at my cousin house and my mouse been acting up wont lick on anything I want it to and doing everything but so I have to invest in a new one soon in order to post and get around more quickly.)

Chyuta finished his juice and grabbed an green apple taking a bite out of it before he heard Zephyr. "Yes I'm ready and my alology for my slow response got stuck on a thought." He explained as he now walking towards the door where he could see Zephyr was blushing. "Whats up with a redness of your face?" He questioned in a teasing manner now stopping before her so she would be the first to exit the doors. His eyes were closed like always an his midly spikey hair flowd with the slightest breeze of wind.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:28 am
Charon said nothing, he raised a hand up and watched as a mask shot into his hand, it was a mask with a line stitched down the middle, one half was black with horrible demonic eyes litering it's eide, on the other side was a pure white color with single angelic wing, there were words engraved onto each of his masks, this one had the word, Revelation etched into it. " What you ask for is the power of knowledge, and inane ability to foresee events and counteract them with your own power, is this the power you truly seek? " He asked his eyes weren't cold or evil, they were mysterious like everything he had told up till now had been a lie. " Whether or not you will go insane is up to you, the power I possess is one that I have never seen anyone else control, the power to foresee horrorible calamities, at first they will randomly show up whether they are good or bad even I cannot say, they will haunt your mind with what MIGHT happen, but this is merely a test that you must pass, if you do pass then the power to foresee will be yours but if you fail, you will forever be drawn into insanity and will be lost for eternity. Is this truly the power you wish to obtain? " He asked in a warning tone, he wanted Dulceri to make a correct choice, he had foreseen what might happen if he had chosen any of the masks, but this one was definately the most confusing, and uncertain.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:38 am
Dulceri looked at the mask, immediate to reconsider but still moved forth with swiftness, a move that cost his father his life. "This is indeed the power...I want to attain." He gulps and his hand moves outward to the mask, then he stops to think for a second. ~I'll be able to see my fate and everyone elses, but what will I truly be able to do? I'll know...and knowing is half the battle. Life....is a battle.~

He takes the mask, but doesn't put it on yet. Instead, he opts to hold it in his hand. "Alright, I think I'm ready for this. How exactly does it work?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games