Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:10 pm
"Cloud Ninja. I ask that you leave our village now." The figure standing near them was now wearing the sign of Kusa on a stitched leather vest over its chest.
"This is not a joke, or a request. Leave and return to your village."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:50 am
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-H- Divined Samurai of the Lord -H-
-H- Chunin Shinobi of the Hidden Cloud Village -H-
-H- Member of the Yamanaka Clan -H-
-H- Blood of the Body Sacrifice Sensor -H-
-H- Master of the Golden Flame and Shining Lightning -H-
-o-o-o-o-
gesturuing for the studens to halt their spar, Sindenky approached teh Kusa ninja ordering them to leave. "May i as why? we are expecting the Kusakage and a squad of guard to make a convoy to Cloud. Have we offended you? or the kage changed her mind?" the Samurai asked. He did not want to leave before his mission was complete, but this grass ninja was making it seem like he had no other choice. A fight inside of Kusa gates would not be the best, it would risk his life as well as the lives of his students.
-o-o-o-o-

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

“The Lord is my strength and my shield …”

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/Sin-chunin1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/sin.jpg

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:26 pm
((8D and were watchin and waitin xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:48 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

"For the foreseeable future, no villages are allied with each other. Cloud and Rock have gone to war, and as Grass was allied with both villages, I am allowing you to leave peacefully. Chuunin-san, please do not make me resort to violence."

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-H- Divined Samurai of the Lord -H-
-H- Jounin Shinobi of the Hidden Cloud Village -H-
-H- Member of the Yamanaka Clan -H-
-H- Blood of the Body Sacrifice Sensor -H-
-H- Master of the Golden Flame and Shining Lightning -H-
-o-o-o-o-
"Jounin thank you. We will be going. Thank the Kusakage for allowing us to leave, and thank you as well." he said to they Grass ninja. He gestured for both Genin to follow him, as he made his way to the village gates. The jounin's mind was racing, his village had declared war and he had no idea? something was not right. They needed to return to cloud quickly.
-o-o-o-o-

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

“The Lord is my strength and my shield …”

80 - Jutsu Remaining
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Rank Jutsu

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/Sin-chunin1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/sin.jpg

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 pm
Zeno flew on his bird behind his sensei. He had no idea what Cloud was going to war for. He could only guess his squad would partake in a much more important mission soon.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:10 pm
Allister followed behind Sindenky. His main thought were focused on his failed mission  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:47 pm
The wind clone of Ronnel appeared beside the clone that was already there, and nodded to it moments before it dispersed. It now waited for any students to arrive seeking training in Suiton or Fuuton techniques.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:01 pm
Quen arrived at the training ground. After a few moments, he spotted the wind clone and made his way towards it. "Ready for training, sir. I've already learned one futon technique."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:09 pm

"So it's Fuuton for you is it? Perfect, that happens to be my main element. What technique do you know, and what class are you?"

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:43 pm
Shikazumi slowly approached the clone as he bowed slightly."Excuse me,I was sent here to learn Suiton techniques."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:30 pm
Homaru wanderd around over the training grounds and looked around for a good teacher. He really wanted to become good

"Can someone learn me fire and wind element jutsu? Or a summoning technique or something?"  

Homaru Mikachi

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:32 pm

"Puppeteer. The Suiton I'll teach you is known as the Mizu Shuriken." It ran through a quick chain of seals for the boy. "This takes a small amount of water and forms it into a shuriken that you can then throw."

(3 posts to learn.)

"Quen. The technique for you to learn is known as the Kaze no Yaiba. This is a difficult technique that requires a good deal of concentration, but if it works will give you an invaluable edge in combat." It showed him a longer chain of seals.

((Seven posts to learn, minus one if you are a ninjutsu class.))

((Homaru. You have to choose ONE element as a Gennin, and stick with it. What is your primary element listed as?))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:00 pm
Quen watched the signs intently, determined not to miss a step. Once he was sure he knew what the combination was, he performed the handsigns slowly and deliberately. There was a slight breeze, but nothing noticeable happened. (1/7)  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:05 pm
Quen closed his eyes before he tried again. Ninjutsu was definitely not his forte. He preferred blade work. But that would have to wait. If he didn't have any ninjutsu to protect himself, his weapons would be near useless. He opened his eyes and began performing the signs with a slight increase in speed. The effect was the same. A small breeze, but nothing interesting. (2/7)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games