Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:49 pm
Samantha walked as Normal It suited the Mission and Hid Kura ..Who wouldnt Believe She was Part Of a Military ...Kura was giving her Updates in her ear weather or Not there Was something Unatural Going On and Annabelle was right By Her side ..Samantha Thought to herself Reina was Probally Nervous Just comming from here They approached an elevater Only way Down .. samantha stood without waiver and pushed the Button ..She wispered alls well ..She felt Strong ...( Stronger than Usual ..)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:05 pm
Kura squinted his eye he felt unsure of the elevator he saw a soul in the elivater "someones in the elivater..." he whispered in amaranths ear  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:53 am
Midna254
Kura squinted his eye he felt unsure of the elevator he saw a soul in the elivater "someones in the elivater..." he whispered in amaranths ear
Swettie u mean My ear witch would be Samanthas Ear  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:57 am
The Door Opened It Had some soldier Types Comming Out They Nodded their heads and All was well we Entered the Elivator and Pushed the Lowest Number ..-1 Underground Samantha Nodded at everyone ..and without anyone Knowing Crosed her fingers ..Thanks Kura ..  

KommandoKat

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:42 pm
Kura smiled "your wellcome" he wispered as he kept on looking for spirit's, ghost's or soul's
((sryy keybora is spazzing ans some of the key's wont work >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:10 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/demonbusters?sub=followers&user_id=14742009  

KommandoKat

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:31 pm
((Sorry I havent been on! Grounded for a week and 2 dayz at friends right now so i wont be on this weekend.HAPPY HALLOWWWEEEEN ima be a haunted living doll))

I grabbed my hairpin and put it my hair "Do I look sphysticated?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:08 pm
((sorry guys, kinda fell of the face of the earth for the last week. anyway, i probably wont be on as often for the next few weeks, school is getting immensely stressful.))

Rakata found inscription that he could could read, and others he couldnt. there were alot of things in the book that would take a long time to learn, some may even take years to master. but he found some easy ways to amplify his own ability past what it is now. several times more than what it is.
"i will make good use of this..." he said. he got up and put the book on a scanner attached to his computer. "...Iri, begin scanning and translating. your done, please send a copy of the data to my wrist computer interface, and lock the other one down as tight as possible." he told her

"will do Rakata."she replied.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:46 pm
((IS ANYONE ALIVE??!?!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:06 pm
((I'm still alive, but not on here as often or as long as usual. I'm participating in NaNoWriMo and it takes a surprisingly long amount of time to write 1700 words per day....))

"How's it going?" TJ asked Rakata, wincing as Ryth began kneading her leg, his sharp little claws digging into her skin. She stroked his fur and he gave a single purr in response. "I still can't believe that book has to be destroyed.... I hate destroying art, especially stuff like this. It's not even just art, it's history. It's... magic." Suddenly she laughed, a blush spreading across her cheeks. "Did that just sound as stupid to you as it did to me?"

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:53 pm
Rakata nodded. "it pains me as well, but i dont wan to take any chances of this being turned against us." he stated. he then put the book into a 3D modeler inside a cabinet in his computer desk, and set it to work replicating the cover of the book. the process took about 15 minutes, but the copy looked exactly like the book.
"im glad that the cover was preserved the way it was, or else this copy would not have looked very good at all." he grinned as he set it down on the desk next to the printer.
"ive been meaning to ask you this for a long time...maybe i even put it off a couple of times. i dont know. but i was wondering if you'd like to go get lunch off campus sometime? he asked. he felt pretty nervous, and felt a bit of sweat build at his hairline. I killed people, and now im getting nervous about asking TJ to lunch? something must be wrong with me... he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:06 pm
TJ marveled at the copy. "It's almost perfect," she said, utterly in awe. "You never cease to surprise me. And I mean that in the best way, of course."

She turned away from the replica to look at him as he asked her nervously-- even he couldn't hide that-- to lunch. She felt a blush creeping across her face, as well as a widening grin. "Well, we've already ditched campus to go to Egypt," she said, "so I don't think lunch would be a problem." Her eyebrows were raised and her dark hair was wild, giving her a playful, mischievous air. "And honestly?" she added. "I thought you'd never ask."

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:46 am
(ugh. finally back. i just spent 2 days with 22 other people in an Air Force hotel. it was fun and all, but we had 12 guys in one van for 6 hours. >_<. go to go to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base though, so it was worth it. got to see some really cool planes. my favorites being the B2 stealth bomber, the SR71 Blackbird, and the F22 Raptor. ^_^) (ill get you some pics Night.)

relief flooded through him when she accepted. well, that went better than i expected. he thought to himself. "sorry i didnt jump sooner, youare the first girl ive asked out. but i have to ask. doesnt my past, and who i am freak you out a bit?" he asked her, noting the playful, almost teasing look she gave him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:13 pm
((Damn right you'll get me some pics! I wanna see! Although I'm not sure if I could sit in a van with twelve guys for six hours. That might be a little too much testosterone for me.... XD ))

"Well, not really," she said, still smiling. In truth, she wanted to jump up and dance in circles. "I mean, you amaze me to no end, but you don't freak me out. Not even when you go supernova." She laughed and hugged her knees. "I'm really the first girl you've asked out?" she asked curiously, extending her fingers to scratch Ryth's head. "I mean, I guess it's good, 'cause you're actually the first guy who's asked me out. I think I intimidate most of the guys I know.... I'm glad that doesn't work on you."

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:30 pm
(eh, it was pretty fun actually. we sang "99 bottles of beer" and got to about 60 or so before the driver told us to shut up. we also had a tournament for Mario Cart for the DS. that was cool. made some military versions of random songs. best weekend ever.)

Rakata nodded to TJ's last question.
"no other girl has really ever hung out with me. they liked my brothers just fine, and pretended to be nice to me when they were around, but gave me hell when they weren't." he told her. "but im glad that who i am doesnt scare you. i guess it has its advantages though. nobody in their right mind would try to do anything to either of us. for the obvious reasons. but if it would make you feel better, ill tone down my usage of guns. maybe get rid of them altogether. aside from my Colt of course. that one never leaves my sight." he said with a laugh. "any ideas where you want to go?"  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff