Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:54 pm
"You're real smart Aktha. Did you not see me try a spell myself?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:55 pm
((I know this is an evil way to put her away for a week, but I couldn't think of anything else. sweatdrop ))  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:55 pm
"Yea yea..." He went with Cy to Suzuko's office.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:59 pm
"Be nice to Aktha. Aktha was only trying to help."

Cy said his tone a stern as he followed Lee to Suzuko's office.

"Well thats always fun."

Vi said and shook her head she turned to Aktha.

"So you can read minds? Are you a Vampire too or something else?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chhipd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:59 pm
"Oh, I did see. Perhaps more healing would remedy her." Aktha replied. "I guess we'll just wait until Suzuko heals."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:01 pm
Lee had Cy set Suzuko down on the bed in her office. "Ok, lets see whats wrong." He ran his hand over her. "Her organs are misplaced... I'm not sure if I can do anything about it."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:07 pm
Cy had set Suzuko on the bed. His eyes glowed red as he stared at her body. He wasnt being a pervert he was using his power to see how badly her insides were messed up. He could rearrange her organs for her but it might hurt her.

"What are you Lee? Youve probably figured out me and Vi are Vampires. Im just curious as to what you are. Maybe i can teach you to heal her, but then again that depends on what you are and youre abilities more than anything."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:07 pm
"Oh my. I don't either. I will contact the infirmarist Dr. Kennae right away." Aktha said as he went to the phone. "Dr. Kennae? Please come to the office right away. We have a student with misplaced organs. Thank you."  

Chhipd

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:14 pm
"I am three things... Vampire, Demon and Angel... Don't ask."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:18 pm
"I am a human fused with an unknown entity."  

Chhipd

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:20 pm
"Well i have to ask if im going to help you further you abilities. The angel in you could heal her but i dont think your ready for that. That is until you show me otherwise. For now lets leave her be, her pulse is steady and her brain activity is normal along with her breathing. So she should be fine. Sometimes the best thing for a person is rest."

Cy said and walked out of the room. He headed a bit down the hall and then stopped waiting for Lee to follow him. A demon, Vampire and Angel trapped in one body. Now he understood why the kid was so wound up.

Vi looked at Aktha with a curious look. She said as she put the empty glasses away and the empty bottle of bloodwine. She walked over to Aktha and smiled.

"Oh? Is the entity good or bad do you know?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:26 pm
"I can help her... I've dealt with worse. But we'll let her rest first." Lee picked her up. "I'll take her to her room again. Her bed there is more comfterble then this."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:30 pm
Cy shook his head at Lee. He placed his hands behind him and followed after Lee. A small smiled remained on Cy's face as usual.

"Youre contradicting yourself Lee. Before you said you didnt know if you could help her now you can? Either way i feel like you need training. And since im going to teach here i can help you with that."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:32 pm
"I feel that it is a holy and evil entity. I'm fighting that entity back so it doesn't take over my soul. So if that ever happens...then I want you to destroy me." Aktha said smiling. "Releasing me may be hard, but destroying me may be easier. That evil entity, is called Lavos, whom my sister, Edea, and her allies fought and sealed, but not destroyed for good. So they both are infused in me." Aktha simply laughed at that fact. "I'm going to be out for just a while. I'll be back soon though. Take care everyone." Aktha said as he walked out.  

Chhipd

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games