Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:05 pm
r a i n- C R U S H E D
the food chain

Hey Sis, what was the death date for the Edo Tenseis again? I'm stuck trying to fight of an undead Sunso who wants my Bijuu, and it's bloody annoying not being able to kill him.

What would happen if he ran out of chakra?

Lol, not a Sealer so I'm trying to figure out if there's even a point of resisting.

Actually, if you manage to give him a fatal wound he'll be unable to move for 2 posts, a perfec ttime to seal him or throw him into the pits of hell, lol

Running out of chakra also kills him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:28 pm
The Food Chain
r a i n- C R U S H E D
the food chain

Hey Sis, what was the death date for the Edo Tenseis again? I'm stuck trying to fight of an undead Sunso who wants my Bijuu, and it's bloody annoying not being able to kill him.

Lol, not a Sealer so I'm trying to figure out if there's even a point of resisting.

Actually, if you manage to give him a fatal wound he'll be unable to move for 2 posts, a perfec ttime to seal him or throw him into the pits of hell, lol

I gots no sealing jutsu unless I convienently use up those five free autolearn jutsus I never used...

Throw him in the pits of hell? That sounds delightful, pray tell how one would accomplish this?

I uh kinda smashed the full form of the Gobi's head down on top of him. That should be fatal unless he has a retardedly convienent method of dodging.

This is going to take forever -__-;

Why can't I be friends with that roboskeletank Kleine. After all, Sunso did mess with his face once upon a time when was after the Gobi. Lol, I'm just afraid of the favors he might ask for later.

I dunno mate, we might be needing a new Amekage lol. Either that or it's on to that most noblest of pirate traditions.

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:34 pm
r a i n- C R U S H E D
The Food Chain
r a i n- C R U S H E D
the food chain

I gots no sealing jutsu unless I convienently use up those five free autolearn jutsus I never used...

Throw him in the pits of hell? That sounds delightful, pray tell how one would accomplish this?

I uh kinda smashed the full form of the Gobi's head down on top of him. That should be fatal unless he has a retardedly convienent method of dodging.

Why can't I be friends with that roboskeletank Kleine. After all, Sunso did mess with his face once upon a time when was after the Gobi. Lol, I'm just afraid of the favors he might ask for later.

I dunno mate, we might be needing a new Amekage lol. Either that or it's on to that most noblest of pirate traditions.

You can only learn sealing jutsu if you're in the medic class, senju class or uzumaki class though.

Uhm. By throw him in the pits of hell I mean put him into something that'd kill him over and over again that he could not manage to escape. For example, a lava pool, or something like that. Either that or just throw him into an anti-chakra prison, then torch his cell over and over. Use your imagination. ;D

He only needs to die 3x.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:46 pm
The Food Chain
r a i n- C R U S H E D
The Food Chain
r a i n- C R U S H E D
the food chain

You can only learn sealing jutsu if you're in the medic class, senju class or uzumaki class though.

Uhm. By throw him in the pits of hell I mean put him into something that'd kill him over and over again that he could not manage to escape. For example, a lava pool, or something like that. Either that or just throw him into an anti-chakra prison, then torch his cell over and over. Use your imagination. ;D

He only needs to die 3x.

Anti-chakra prisons? Lol, what the hell kind of rpcs are you guys making? Sounds absolutely bitching.

When you say he only needs to die three times, that means after three regenerations he'll just fade away?

Sorry mate, I came back to NUR right around the time of edo's banning so I never actually learned their idiosyncracies.

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:49 pm
r a i n- C R U S H E D
The Food Chain
r a i n- C R U S H E D
The Food Chain
r a i n- C R U S H E D
the food chain

He only needs to die 3x.

Anti-chakra prisons? Lol, what the hell kind of rpcs are you guys making? Sounds absolutely bitching.

When you say he only needs to die three times, that means after three regenerations he'll just fade away?

Sorry mate, I came back to NUR right around the time of edo's banning so I never actually learned their idiosyncracies.

Anti-chakra prisons are what the Akatsuki uses to retain demon hosts and make them unable to escape before their extraction. At least, in NUR. But since we're somewhat advancing in technology, I'd assume each village would have one.

Anyway, 3 regenerations of fatal wounds. But it's much easier to just throw him into prison and kill him over and over without struggle than legitimately killing him 3x in combat.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:32 pm
Thanks mate, you've actually given me some hope of surviving lol.

If things go awry, there's always running away.

It pays sometimes to be a pirate.

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:52 pm
r a i n- C R U S H E D

Ahri has a genjutsu that if in rain ( and he is) binds a target thus holding him in place. Would that help?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:24 am
Since we have one of the main approvers for the Custom Man./EMS Sharingan's missing, can anyone take up the secondary reigns?  

Panthers7

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:45 am
i thought that a;ready got changed?
people kind of just came in and began approving anyway...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 am
Well Liz nobody else was approving and I wasn't going to just leave them all for shane to approve by himself lol  

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:53 am
which he probably wouldn't have done without notification, since he's a lazy slut XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:29 pm
The Courageous Wolf
r a i n- C R U S H E D

Ahri has a genjutsu that if in rain ( and he is) binds a target thus holding him in place. Would that help?

If you want the experience of fighting that kind of opponent, be my guest. Lol, I'm having a blast just with the one on one, I just wasn't sure what the guild's rules are with Edo Tenseis. If you want in, just hitch a ride on the Gobi.

Why does it seem like the guild has an over abundance of EMS? Personally, if your not Uchiha you shouldn't be able to get Eternal. Uchihas have the genetics for it, where as an implant should just be another Mangekyou.

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:58 pm
XD theres a LOT of disadvantages to implants though.

Firstly they must keep the implanted eye closed at ALL times. If they open the eye, they just activated their implant.

And over use of the implant equals death.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:51 pm
Does anyone mind if I make really minor edits to some bloodlines/clans? Just format edits, like changing the Yuketsu clan's "--(bloodline/clan name here)--'s passive abilities." to "Yuketsu's passive abilities." or changing that one illusion clan's three word subtitle (which is an exact copy of the Chikara clan's three word subtitle).  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:15 am
Kagetsukiko
Does anyone mind if I make really minor edits to some bloodlines/clans? Just format edits, like changing the Yuketsu clan's "--(bloodline/clan name here)--'s passive abilities." to "Yuketsu's passive abilities." or changing that one illusion clan's three word subtitle (which is an exact copy of the Chikara clan's three word subtitle).

go for it : D  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces