Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:21 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin was confused. Obviously something is bothering her, but she seems to be angry with me about it... He saw that she was just about to start crying. "Alaina," he spoke gently to her, "what's going on? I don't understand." He stared at her as she took a few steps forward. "Please try to snap out of it. It's me, Justin." He didn't think it was working all that well. If only I could break out of this ice... He tried to slice at the ice yet again with the dagger. He wasn't sure if it was making a difference, but there was the chance that he could break free. He used most of his strength to slice at the ice containing him. But he kept his attention on the princess with a worried expression. "Please...listen to me..."

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:39 pm
((My sister is forcing me to go outside so I'll be back in a bit))
Alaina’s gaze dropped to the ground.”Y-You lied to me…Y-Y-You betrayed me! That’s what you did.” She huffed. She glanced back up at him with her ruby eyes boiling with hate. “I hated that vampire kingdom…I hated vampires! But then I had to meet you! If it stayed that way then this wouldn’t have happened! Vampires are exactly how they say in the legends. Cruel no good Blood thirsty leeches.” She started pouring to tears. “ I-I-I thought you were the prince I was waiting for.”She once again shook her head and tried throwing a fist at him but stopped herself from his words.”I’m listening!”  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Justin's eyes dilated in absolute shock. He couldn't fully believe what he was hearing. She...hates me... With that thought, he felt his heart ache. It wasn't from blood loss or the urge to drink, but something else that happened. He felt as if everything he had in his life was now gone. His heart broke. The prince's gaze fell to the ground. He couldn't stand seeing Alaina cry like that. His mind filled with dark thoughts, most of those just attacking himself. He was almost punched by the princess, but then she said that she would listen. He tried to think about what he could say to reassure her, but he didn't know what to tell her. Finally, he spoke to her. "I...always really thought...that humans were just as horrid as what you think we are. When you and your sisters first came to our kingdom, I thought that I would be dragged into hell. But then, I met you. You showed me that we aren't that different, that we both have our faults. And you are someone...that I can be myself around. I thought, then and now, that I want to be with you." He brought his head up and spread his arms up on his sides. He stared at the princess. "But if you truly believe that I am a monster and that I should be gone forever, let it be so. I'm not going to harm you, and you deserve better than me. If it is what you want, I'll die for you." He closed his eyes and awaited Alaina's response.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:05 pm
From the words that he spoke, the illusions filling her head ‘poof’ disappeared. For only a brief second she glanced over her slumped shoulders then looked back at him with eyes filling with moisture.”No Justin please don’t leave me!” Alaina quickly stepped closer to him. Once close enough she wrapped her arms around Justin.”I’m sorry! I really am! Just please don’t leave me! Please!” She pleaded while crying a river of tears. “No, I don’t want you to be gone forever. I was confused and was over emotional…I was tricked. But I never ever want to be separated from you. I always want to remain with you. You’re not a monster. I’m sorry for saying you and your kind were. And I could never bring myself to hate you.” She looked up at him with a wet streaked face.”I-I- love you.”

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Justin's eyes immediately opened with Alaina's first sentence. He stood there, staring at her in amazement. She seems a bit more calm now... She stepped closer to the vampire prince and brought her arms around him. He gazed at the princess with a calm expression. As she spoke, he began to understand what she really thought of him. He felt...happier. Her final words made his heart start beating again. He gazed into her ruby eyes with immense happiness. Right then, he pulled her closer to him and kissed her on the lips. With this action, Justin gave Alaina his feelings too. For once in his life, he believed that he had been forgiven and reborn. A tear went down his cheek. Thank you, Alaina. After a few moments, he embraced the princess, with movements so gentle as he wanted to soothe the crying girl. He parted lips with her and whispered in her ear, "I love you too." He then started to sing the song he sang earlier. He hoped that it would calm Alaina and tell her that everything was okay now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:46 am

Alaina’s watery eyes stared deeply in to Justin’s dark ones in a fixed gaze. She was drawn closer to him, longing for a kiss. She wanted or more like needed to feel his lips pressed against her own. An uplifting, loving, and warm feeling immediately consumed her during but also after the kiss. The first time Alaina ever kissed him was supposed to be a simple joke, but really she had loved it. Justin had pulled her even closer in to a kiss, like she had wanted. Moments passed and their lips departed. A small yet sweet smile formed on her face, hearing his whispered words. She felt happy. This was like one of those fairytales that she had read before. A princess finds her prince charming and they live happily ever after. Except their love couldn’t be. It was forbidden. Plus it was known vampires lived longer than humans. One day she would die while Justin will still have hundreds and hundreds of years ahead of him. Alaina eliminated the thoughts filling her head, mainly hearing Justin singing. He had such a beautiful voice. Then there were the lyrics. They were heartwarming. It made her feel special, even happier, and calmer. “You’re amazing.”She spoke in a soft voice while her sweet smile grew even more. This was wonderful. She loved Justin. She was overwelmed with joy.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Justin couldn't stop the few tears flowing down his face. He felt so alive when Alaina spoke those last words. He felt as if he was finally accepted. He could finally love and be loved. He gazed at the princess, seeing her brightening smile. He smiled lovingly at her as his mind filled with new, greater thoughts. I don't care what kind of beings we are, or what others would say. She said I was amazing...She loves me...and I love her. I won't love anyone else like this again... He embraced her yet again. It was only for a moment though. After that, he stared at his still encased feet. "I forgot about this," he told Alaina. He gripped the dagger yet again and swiped at the ice on the ground. "Would you help me?" he gently asked the princess with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:04 pm
Alaina watched as the tears streamed down Justin’s face. She slowly unraveled her arms that were wrapped around him in a hug. She brought a hand to his face and wiped away the visible tears. For a brief moment Alaina worried that something was saddening or troubling Justin. That was until she noticed the happiness beaming from him. Also, there was a loving smile on his face. She reflected him a loving smile, too. He started swiping at the ice that enclosed his feet.”Sure.”She said with a nod. Alaina searched around just a few moments before finding a rock that appeared as if it could break the ice. She snatched it from the ground and hurried to Justin.”Okay I don’t want to use the dagger…I’m way too worried.” She held the rock up a little more.”So I’ll just use this.” She told Justin. Then crouched to the ground and repeatedly bashed the ice with the slightly heavy rock.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Justin continued to slice the ice with the princess's dagger. When Alaina came back, she had brought over a seemingly heavy rock. She began to bash the ice with it. He simply smiled at her and kept working at his encasement. After a minute or two, it still held. This is some tough ice, isn't it? Suddenly, he felt the blade scratch against his shoes. He had cut through the thickness. He tried to move his feet, which wasn't much. But then he decided to hit it with his bare hands. After about six hits, it started to crack. With all of his strength in his next hit, Justin broke the ice at one ankle and foot. He maneuvered his foot through the hole and immediately started on the next one. Soon, I can finally get out of this.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:34 am
Alaina stopped hitting the ice with the rock she was using and watched Justin break one foot and ankle free. She returned her gaze to the ice and tried helping him free his other foot. She bashed the ice over and over but it only chipped the ice a little. Obviously the rock wasn't strong enough. Still, she continued hitting the ice, as well. She wondered where Yukina had gone. It was probably a good thing,though. Justin could rest. Remembering something she looked up at Justin."Hey,are you still bleeding? Is your wound bad?" Alaina had just remembered when Yukina was cut Justin with that sickle.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Justin continued bashing and slicing at the ice. He heard Alaina's question and put pressure on the wound. Pain came, but it had to take some effort. "It'll be okay," he answered her. But then he thought of something. He looked at his surroundings and tried to find the ice girl. She's...gone... He became a bit angry and sent a fist to the ice with maximum strength. It broke through the ice and he was finally free. However, the prince wasn't thinking of that. She escaped...she's probably heading straight to our kingdom! She's probably still going after my family! He stepped out of the ice and stopped. He pondered for a moment. Then again, it'll take at least a few days to get there from here, and that's if you're on foot and aren't stopping. Phew. He also remembered the king. He turned to the castle and glared at it. If only I could go inside and give that guy a piece of my mind...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:47 am
Alaina nodded at his answer and threw her gaze at the ground,stained with drops of blood created during that battle.The shattering sound rang out and almost made Alaina hop in the air,startled. She saw that Justin had broke free. Alaina sprung up. But she noticed him glaring at the castle.She dropped her gaze to the ground,from shame. Her father made her feel ashamed from his actions.She talked about him being such a great man and king...But she was wanting to take those compliments back,now. "I'm sorry for my father's ignorance." Alaina whispered. She could feel her stomach knotting at a thought.My father has always been strong-willed what if he doesn't stop trying to eliminate Justin and his family until their dead or he is...  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Justin turned his head to Alaina as she apologized. He smiled at her. "It's not your fault, you know," he replied. "Besides, I should hear it from him." He gazed at the kingdom for another moment, then turned to the opposite direction. "I think it's time to go back," he said to her. If only I knew where that girl was, then we could finish our fight... Suddenly, his heart began beat harder than before and his chest started hurting. The vampire's eyes dilated and he froze. Not...now... The energy in his body left him, and he couldn't stand anymore. He fell and collided with the ground, knocking the golden and black top hat from his head. His eyes closed and his breathing became quicker. He needed blood.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:03 pm
Alaina nodded at Justin’s response. She felt bad, though. I was so immature before leaving the kingdom. I said a lot of harsh things to him. My behavior wasn’t appropriate. I could have made him feel awful or maybe he had plans all along. I just wish I could reason with him. I don’t want Justin or his family killed. It would be heart wrenching. I also don’t want to leave Justin. I want to remain at the vampire kingdom. She snapped from her thoughts from Justin’s words. ”Okay, I was just about to ask. I think I’ve been here long enough.” She responded with a sigh. Justin started acting different in just a short time. His eyes were dilated. He looked weakened. “W-What’s w-..” Her sentence was cut short from the sight of him colliding to the ground. Quickly she rushed over to Justin and dropped to her knees. “Justin! Are you okay!?” Her heart and mind was racing. She noticed his heavy breathing and began gnawing at her lower lip. Vampires they get weak after going so long without blood, right? “D-D-Do you need blood?”

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Justin's eyes started to slowly open after Alaina had asked her question. It used up a bit of his still remained energy. He looked up at the princess with desire. He stared at the skin on her neck as he was still heavily breathing. His heart beat even quicker now. So...beautiful...and so...tempting... His mouth opened in an attempt to answer her, but no words formed. He could feel his fangs growing inside. I...need to...drink... But then he caught sight of the princess. He closed his eyes and with all his strength, tried to fight against his urge. I can't...not to...her... He clenched his teeth, fangs cutting into his lip. Even though he was in pain and was becoming weaker still, he resisted. She's...had enough...

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games