Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm
Luke smiled back at Alex.the smell of a vampire and demons cling to him. That is all that I can tell at this distance.The Luke was captivated by Alex's eyes and refused to look away from them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:55 pm
Alex started to blush even more. After a couple of minutes she smiled again then said "Umm... uhhh...Oh right! Vampire-Demon guy like a Vemon or a Dampiren" she said, her face still red. After a moment of silence she hugged Luke. "It's cold!" she said.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:02 pm
"Vemon like... vampire and demon get married?" Zann said to Luke and Alex, eventually putting together that Alex was using telepathy to speak to Luke, but Zann still didn't know what the point was.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:05 pm
"Zann what I mean is that he is ether part demon part vampire. Or he likes to hing out with one of those groups too much."Said Luke to Zann. He then took his coat off and put it on Alex."is this a little better Alex?" luke said with a smile.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:11 pm
"Oh. Okay." Zann said to Luke. "So, catch you guys later?" He added, and started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:35 pm
Alex smiled. "Thanks Luke!" she said happily. She stood there then looked at Zann. "I thought we were going to meet that 'Vemon'" she said.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Lucien nodded at Professor Strum. "It's alright. And yes, that would be most helpful, Professor Black." he added in response to the woman's question. "I don't know how she thinks she's going to help me, but I guess I'll find out." he thought, arms crossed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:43 pm
Aaliyah nodded then started to walk away."Are you coming?" she said looking back at them.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:51 pm
Zelos saw that some people were looking at him. "Tch, how typical.." Hes race always caused guestions he didn't like to answer. He sighs. Well can't blame them. He leans to wall and waits them come to him. He wasn't taht out going person that would go to talk strangers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:05 pm
"Alright catch you later Zann." Then He turned his attion back to Alex."Its ok, we can always talk to him later." Then he put his arm across her sholder." Now lets go met this half breed." Said Luke walking with Alex toward Zelos  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:25 am
Zann turned away from Alex and Luke and walked away. Deciding to explore some more, he took a flight of stairs up three levels. Then he took a right turn, a right turn, and went straight through a hallway, took a left turn, then right, left, left, right, left, right turns. Suddenly he was lost.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:44 pm
Alex looked at Zelos. 'Hmmmm...He seems pretty chill.' she thought to Luke. Once they got to Zelos she smiled and put out her hand. "Hello! You must be a new Student! My name is Alexandra Harris but you can call me Alex. Ummm...May I ask what your name is?" she said bashfully.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:17 pm
Luke stayed by Alex and let her do the talking. And eyed the new student with unseen intrest. I think he knew we were comeing to talk to him. Luke thought back to Alex  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:29 pm
(Is anyone still checking this thread?)  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:57 pm
Faliecia yawned and walked out to where she heard voices.
Huh is that a new student? she htought with interest. she put her cold mask back on and leaned agianst a wall watching everbody coldly, nothing personal to them she just wasnn't warm to people she didn't know.... nevermind shes cold to justr abouct everyone.
Kali appeared next to her in her kitten/cat form.
she beganpurring and rubbing agianst her legs as Faliecia studied the new student.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff