Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Having finally fallen to sleep, Xaio hummed a sweet tune within her dreams and sometimes, it slipped into Duke's mind. Just occasionally though. "What ever will tomorrow bring?" She continued to sing. Everything seemed to have changed for her in that place now. Her and the captain were in cohorts now. ((xD)) Or whatever that really ment.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:54 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Despite his tough attitude, and extreamly mature attitude, Duke slept more like a small child in a mother's arms. He was curled up into his pillow with his arm wrapped around it and the other holding the blankets up to his chin. His legs though couldn't seem to agree with which way he was sleeping with on leg hanging over the side and the other was tucked up under him. Right now, he was quiet a sight and probably would be laughed at for a while of someone saw him sleeping in his jeans the way he did, but he still didn't care much he was comfortable. After a while of sleeping he starting hearing a song in his head and an inaudible voice in his mind asking the same thing repeatedly. He let out a small growl and pulled the sheets over his head before drifting back asleep with it still playing in his head.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Xaio awoke in the place abit creeped out by the lack of light upon the controllers. It gave them an ominous appearance like something bad was going to happen from a scary movie. Even knowing the realer aspects of life, she couldn't help but climb her way back out to walk slowly all the way towards the offices half asleep. "I'm gonna visit Duke..." And with that said, she took a turn early into where he slumbered. Giggling lazily at the sight, Xaio unintentionally climbed upon him to lay down and rest. The song she 'broadcasted' still chimed on.

His presence was sometimes much to enjoyed.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:02 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke muttered something in his sleep not understandable to anyone but him. He felt someone crawl into bed with him but he was to tired to really caring until the humming got louder and he grumbled again rolling over until he felt breathing on his face and he opened his eyes and he was about to say something but they just came out in a stutter and a silent opinion.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:32 pm

She had already passed out so even when poor Duke had been disturbed a tad, Xaio was oblivious. At peace herself, she shifted forward enough to put her forehead to his and continue to snooze happily. Her song lowered itself in volume and eventually ceased when true comfort besides Duke was achieved.
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:17 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke turned bright red when their foreheads met. Oddly, he did feel a little better sleeping like this, but it was still aqward especially since he never slept with a girl in his bed with him. Still, he did what he could do with it and he dozed off eventually and slept soundly for the whole night surprisingly.

wahmbulance Time Skip wahmbulance
since everyone is going to sleep, time skip to the morning

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:42 pm

User Image

Cade wakes up, yawning widely. He looks around his room, his personal affects out in the open which is why very few ever see his room. He smiles at Mugen and the hair tie placed upon it. He sits up, stretching he reaches for the tie and places it in his mouth. He swiftly and accurately pulls his hair into a pony tail, easily finishing the task. "Might as well check on my charge," he mutters softly, standing from his bed to walk to the dresser. Another day, maybe today he could meditate?
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Xaio awoke slowly, moving away slightly to stretch and yawn before finally opening her eyes to see Duke laying before her. "M-morning." She said within his head while getting up and off the bed embarrassed having only thought it was a dream. Getting to the doorway was as far as her body allowed for she didn't want this 'dream' to end. Her youth was naive but appreciated much with whatever had succeeded.

Until Duke arose himself, she felt the need to sit on the bed edge carefully and await patiently.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:46 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke muttered something about Xaio talking to him before he slowly opened up his eyes after hearing the alarm clock waking him up. He didn't even seem to notice her sitting beside the bed as he slammed a hand down on the alarm shutting it off and stood up to get a new change of clothes. With them under his arm, he left to the bathroom to change and shave. He muttered something again still seeming to be in a trance as he started to shave his face.

Sky woke up to the sun light streaming through her room. She yawned loudly curling up tighter into her pillow that she was still resting her head on. Eventually, she got out of bed when the sun became to annoying to just ignore. Slowly, she walked across the floor in her panties and bra before she grabbed a tooth brush and started brushing them pulling on her cleaned trench coat as a robe poking her head out into the hall way even though the front of it was still completely open.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:51 pm

User Image

A gentle sigh issues forth from my mouth, looking around with tired eyes. "Wow, must've passed out," I mutter, rubbing my head as I look at the empty room. "Now, where am I again? Oh yeah, military base." Standing, I walk over to the bathroom. "Why the f*ck did I side with them?"

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Xaio felt the bed shift around alittle and glanced over her shoulder to see Duke walking away to get ready for the day. She should probably do the same but it was still much to soon after waking up to want to do much. Stretching her arms up into the air, she fell back comfortably and just sort of curled up. Duke was being waited on, but not with any haste cause well, it was his room and he was allowed to do what he wanted when waking up. "Good morning" Xaio repeated to him again with more stability in her voice since now he was up and active.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:59 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke came out of the bathroom with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth and a cleaned shaved face. His sleepy eyes shot open seeing Xaio in his bed and he pulled the tooth brush out of his mouth smearing a little toothpaste on the outside of it. "G-G-Good morning," he stuttered just staring at her. He wasn't sure if he was happy with the current situation or frustrated.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:09 pm

She had pulled her knees to her chest to just lay there as small as can be. It seemed even so, her presence had startled poor Duke. He had mistakenly smeared some toothpaste, which looked funny, but his tone and expression said nothing of humor. "I didn't m-mean to scare you sir, I'll go if you want." Unfortunately, Xaio wasn't going to move until he gave the thumbs up or down, however, as a consolation, she looked down at her knees rather then him. It was to be polite but also to mask her redness. It seemed he hadn't known of her arrival at all.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:02 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke whipped the toothpaste onto the back of his hand and just shook his head walking back into the bathroom spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing off his toothbrush. "No, I'm fine, its okay. I just wasn't expecting it," he said coming back into the room and kicking his clothes from yesterday into a corner slightly embarrassed because of the clothes just laying around. He walked over to his bed and flopped down face first and yawned tiredly before he rolled over looking up at her.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:07 pm

"Heh..." As long as he knew alcohol had nothing to do with a girl's appearance, he should be ok. "I couldn't help but plop down here last night." She watched his method of laundry and smirked a tad. If he were to ever leave for a day, Xaio would defiantly take care of all the extraneous clothing.

Duke began approaching to give up and flop upon the cushion surface before shifting to face her. "C-comfortable?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games