Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:06 pm
Welcome all  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:42 am
Hey there, I am - [ c h e l l e ] -, known to most people by Chelle. x3 I'm owner of the Gaia Job Center, and proud! I live in the United States, and one of my favorite things to do is waste countless hours on the Internet/Gaia.  

Chellies

Original Entrepreneur

7,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chefstin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:34 am
Hey,

->> Name: Justin
->> Age: 14 [A Mature 14]
->> Location: MI USA
->> Guild Position: Owner :]
->> Music: Alternative Rock
->> Movies: The Island, V For Vendetta
->> Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, Trying to make artwork, Battlefield 2142, WoW (I suck at it.), GunBound.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:11 pm
I am Zenzenmotto. I am 26 years old and live in the crossroads of America. I am a Capitan for a Fantasy role playing guild here on Gaia.  

Zenzenmotto

Aged Gaian

1,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelic_Highlights

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:52 am
Twisted Dreams

Hm ok well i am Angelic Highlights or ang to my friends, i am 24 later this year have a gorgeous 10 week old baby girl she is my whole life i live to take care of her and i always will. They say you fall in love when you hold your child but for me it happened the first time she kicked me from inside my womb.

i live with my gorgeous fiancee and a loopy kitten, i am friends with good ole chur not in real life but that wouldnt stop me haha

i run a gaming forum not on gaia ^^ also a gfx one and i will be updating soon to better things, i adore final fantasy and anytype of rping games... i am a qualified nurse but that is boring me at the moment so i am enjoying being a full time mum.

Hidden nitemares

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:03 am
Name: Awq1 or Andy
Gaia haunts: Hackers and scammers
Positions:
A Vice Captain in 1 guild
And a Crew member in 2 guilds  

Epic Flawless

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Professor Inky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.We'll blast our musicUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey there!
I'm Synthetic Asian, also known as Heather.
My age is not relevant here so I will refrain from posting it.
I live in the United States somewhere on the East Coast near the beach.
Position: Captain of Spiffy:It's like magic in a jar. Crew of Reality. Crew of ~Anime Fanfictions~. And crew member of Fate Stay Night- A Sparkling Future.
I love music (as most teenagers say but over half don't mean it).
I actually enjoy school. Learning can be fun.
Reading is my escape from my life, not to say I have a bad one, nor am I saying that I have a great one either.
I play the violin, piano, bass guitar, and a little bit of the guitar.
I have 3 tabby cats and a miniature longhaired doxie [mini weiner dog].
I like Gaia, and I tend to spend too much time on it and my mother detests it.
And what else can I ramble about? Hmm...
My favorite book series is Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan.
My favorite anime is Fate/Stay Night.
I love yuri and like some yaoi.
That's all for now.
Thanks for letting me join the guild!
mrgreen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Till the sun comes upUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.We'll blast our musicUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And WindowOpener, I have a question for you.
You said you were 15, and when I saw the application to be a moderator it said you must be 18.
Is there some sort of exception because I wanted to be one too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Till the sun comes upUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Professor Inky

x[CheeseFlavoredMuffins]X

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:19 am
    Hello hello! I am x[CheeseFlavoredMuffins]X and i`m a fifteen year old female who is a sophmore in high school. I love music, band, saxophones, hanging out with friends, and video games. Absolutly adore Kingdom Hearts. <3 School is AWESOME, and the only thing i hate is Spanish. Dx

I own The Official MythBusters guild! It;s a bit new, but it's starting to get up there and i`m happy to say that it's the only guild of it's kind. ; D

Er... that's all I got right now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:10 pm
Umm

Hi, my name is PL

I'm from England
and as of Tomorrow I'm 22.

I moderate three Final Fantasy themed guild and my main motivation whilst here is to learn how to be a good mod.

I love games, funnily enough FF is my fave series.

I like to draw and I like to write even more.

Uhhh ...

I'm learning Japanese.

And that's all I can think of.

PL  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

The Sharpie Sniffer

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:07 pm
Mr. Ray here, I'm 18, a butcher and I'm vice captain in an anonymous gift giving guild.
I live in the USA, I'm a gamer and....I saw Jimmy Urine take his pants off :]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:18 pm
im brandon im 14 and i love gaia xD window opener dont you have to be 18 tp be a mod???  

Infix

Durem Champion

Ezra

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,975 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:18 pm
User Image

Hey everyone. I'm Ezra [I dont like giving my real name to anyone online, you never know who you are telling]. I have been on gaia for about ten months. I'm a crew member in the Gaian Gay and Bisexual Boy's Guild, and I am a vice captain of the Gay Guy Guild. I usually stay in the GGBBG forums, but when I am not cleaning up that forum I am playing in towns and collecting avi art. So yeah. Thats me. On gaia.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:19 pm
theskarcrow66
im brandon im 14 and i love gaia xD window opener dont you have to be 18 tp be a mod???
User Image

If that were the case, he wouldn't be one, would he?

Ezra

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,975 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games