Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:07 pm
Massasooni raises an eyebrow, looking around for some form of difference. "... What... what did you do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:33 pm
Luna smiles then looks at him"Simply. I made us invisible"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:55 pm
Massasooni nods a bit. The pixie swiftly resumes ramming itself against the glass bottle, before finally it falls off of the shelf and the bottle shatters on the floor. The pixie lets out a glee-filled-screech as it swiftly darts out threw the same crack it entered and zooms on. Massasooni glances behind him, smacking his head when watching the pixie escape. "Well... there it goes... can't stop em now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:55 pm
She smirks"Want to bet"Her eyes turned white and hair turns black and her nails turns blood red. She spoke in a strange language and moves one hand.All of a sudden the pixie that escaped appears in her grasped"Nothing can escape my spell.And not a pixie that dared to enter my home"Her voice held a dark melody to it. It was beautiful as well as deadly.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:54 pm
Massasooni blinks and shrugs. "Well, you thought that one out then..." he said before looking to the pixie trapped in Luna's grasp. The pixie squirms, uncomfortably. "Woah, woah, woah, woah... hey there, missy... I can't be here forever... I've got stuff to do, places to see, people to meet... I need to be free!... comon... let me go."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:04 pm
Luna looks at it"Tell pixie what if I told you your in the house of the Cretos family. Those that slays trespassers and pulls the wings off of little creatures like yourself?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:35 pm
The pixie continues squirming. "Er... I guess I'd say your family seems like they like to punish for the little things?... Are you really asking a situational question, or is this your way to try to mess with me, or are you just curious on what I have some opinion of?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:32 am
Ira smiles back and rested her head on his shoulder.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:39 pm
Luna grip tightened"Neither of those. My family would of done it for the fun of it. Be lucky I am not like them or else your wings would be mine"

Jaded smiles and held her"I love you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:56 pm
The pixie chuckles a bit, sounding a bit compressed as he did so as if his voice box was being squeezed as well. "My wings grow back, mind you... anyway, are you telling me you’re going to kill me, or are you just warning me?" He asks, squirming uncontrollably by natural instinct.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:04 pm
"That I might. and they wont grow back if a witch tears them off"She knew pixies feared witches and for good reason  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 pm
The pixie chuckles again. "Well, I'm not some average pixie... I'm of a rare pixie breed, nearly un-kill-able... only by choice may we die, but we have no way of spreading an offspring. One special trait we have is that our wings will normally disintegrate once torn off, rendering it useless, and no matter whom tares a wing off it'll grow back as swiftly as it may be torn... our wings are the rarest ones to have in possession, for they may only be left in tact if we were to choose to die and THEN our wings are torn off... useful for all kinds of recipes for disaster." He said, still struggling in her grasp.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:26 pm
"That may be true little one"She said as she looks at him and smiles darkly then"Who said I would need to use your wings? I would use your whole being for my spells. I am an elemental witch and a shadow demon"She was even rarer that the pixie  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:02 pm
"I am a creature of light... so I could hurt the piss out of you then, hu?... or are you just uneffected against attacks of light."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:06 pm
She smiles"I am uneffected by attacks of light. I am a rare demon. The only one with white wings and horns. Many think I am an angel when I am not."She looks at her love.Luna was playing a game with the pixies"I will make a bet with you little pixie"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games