Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:35 am
Ayame Uzaki Senju l Chuunin of Kumogakure l The Wooden Succubus l "When I seduce a man, they will plead for more...."

"My love is Addicting..... You will always want more."

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Is he Cute?" Ayame thought it would be pointless to marry a guy that you weren't attracted to.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:39 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane blushed, ''Very... extremely.. I... I'm in love with him, and He's more than just cute, if you know what I'm saying.'' Shane said, with a light chuckle.◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:42 am
Ayame Uzaki Senju l Chuunin of Kumogakure l The Wooden Succubus l "When I seduce a man, they will plead for more...."

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayame giggled, "I know exactly what you mean! So... How is he? Does he like.... Treat you good in.... Bed?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:44 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane smiled, ''Haha. We just met, and we're already discussing me and my partner in bed, eh? I like your style. And, yes, but.. I'm the top, so... I treat him well in bed. But, he's fantastic, don't get me wrong.'' Shane said, with a blush.◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:48 am

User Image

Ayame bit her lip, "You've done a pretty good job finding this one. I'm afraid that out of the 7 boys I've had in bed, not one of them pleased me." She said disappointedly, "But then they ask for more so I leave."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:53 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
''I'm.. sorry to hear that, but.. I'm sure you'll find someone. You just need to know where to look.'' Shane said, with a smile.

((Like Florida, apparently, eh? cool ))◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:55 am

User Image

"I thought I had him the last time but that one was the worst.... Damnit." A strand of hair fell out of place, she blew the hair back.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:57 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane frowned, ''It comes to you when you least expect it. I met Velox when I first came here, in a sauna. And I thought that he was one of two things: A manwhore, or a straight man. And, I was wrong about both. Never would I have expected to end up getting married with him, eh? You'll find your guy, but be patient with it.'' Shane said, in a blank voice.◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:00 am

User Image

"Eh, I suppose so. But I love to push the guys away, it makes 'em crazy when you use sex appeal." Ayame smiled devilishly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:01 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane smiled, ''Aha, I know what you mean. But, I am generally the one to pursue, so I don't get to do such devious things.'' Shane said, and then continued, ''So, what exactly are you doing here, anyways?'' He asked, raising an eyebrow.◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:03 am

User Image

Ayame sighed, "I'm looking for a cute boy, not the pubescent ones." She glared back at Kami.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:07 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane laughed, ''Haha. He and his brother can both be like that, at times. But, you must admit He is cute, yes? Admit it.'' Shane said, with a smile.◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:08 am

User Image

Ayame smiled a little, "Okay! He's cute but I doubt he's my type."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:11 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane smirked, and whispered in her ear, ''Well, He's good in bed is for certain. And... I did not just tell you that, alright?'' Shane said, holding back a laugh. ''But... yeah, he probably isn't. Infact, I don't think any guy in this village is. We're all relentless horny bastards.'' He said, chuckling.◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:15 am

User Image

Ayame giggled, "You think I should check if he's good in bed?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces