Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:02 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:15 pm
((OOH okay lol NVM hahah..))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:44 pm
((Oh my...so much things I miss...I'll work somethign up to explain my absence...))

A book that was self-writting as the time and pass and things where happening in the building was surly something special and as everybody knew, Campbride DID love special thigns like that so when Ven start running up the stairs with his precius litle (big) book of his, Campridge ran after him. However, he had forgoten about the hole that was not far from the stair (I hope it wasn't repaired >_<) and fell trough it. As he was passing trough the air, Campride quickly cast a spell that would trew him in Labyrinthos. He did that for 2 thigns.
1- He would die from his fall.
2- He would easely find his way back to Byako.

The only thing he had forgothen was that time wasn't really equal in both dimention so a litle 5 minutes trips in it would be several hours in the dimention all the others where.

After a litle time (for Campbridge) he found a gate leading back to byako. When he pass trough it, the big three in garden seem to took fire only to make him pass trough them. A second later the three was back to it's normal form as if nothign had happen.

He looked around him only to notice that the garden wasn't exactly like it was when he left "Hum...did I took THAT much time?" He asked to himself with a comfused look and totaly not seeing the people in the garden.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:52 pm
Vincent turned his head back to the tree when he saw flames otu of the corner of his eye. When Campbridge appeared from the tree his heart skipped a beat. He was about to run over and take hold of Campbridge in a loving embrace. But by the time he got over there he was more pissed that Campbridge had left unexpectedly than anything else. However before he opened his mouth, which was once again hidden behind his mask. He coudlnt be mad at Camprbidge no matter how hard he tried.

"Where have you been?"
His voice was quiet but filled with concern.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:00 pm

"Oh! Hi Vincent!" he said smiling and waving his hand at his friend and lover. "What do you mean -where was I- ? Was I gone that long? It only seemed like three minutes to me," he said pondering what Vincent meant. "I just took a small...hum.. detour to be sure not to have my face meet the floor."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:16 pm
"3 minutes my a** you were gone almost all day, maybe longer i dont even know what day it is anymore." Vincent said his tone was curt but quiet. He came close to Alex, he wanted to embrace him in a hug but there were too many people around.

((how did vincent get bitchy? wow i have a really gay demon lol))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:32 pm

Campbridge could only smile at Vincent's tone of voice. He was finding it cute when his other personality was able to surface a little.
"Well sorry, but I was only gone three minutes. Five at max....Unlesss....could it be that... Oh my God! I must have taken a little wrong turn and sped up time over here a little too much," he suddenly said, slapping his hand on his forehead.
"It's only a day, right? Not a week or a month or a year? Good. At least it's not that bad... this time."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:43 pm
"Yeah probably only or day or so." Vincent said gently. "Well you missed Cad taking off and going to a race. With the plane we found on the roof. Theres a creepy room that makes me sick to my stomach. And there was a fight but me and Caly stayed out of it." He said as he relaxed some.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:45 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:31 pm
Zeke, still getting the @$#% kicked out of him by a stick figure took cover. The stick figure took out a rock firing bazooka. "Take cover!" The bazooka fired and hit the ground near Zeke sending him flying. For some reason, nothing was harmed.  

Brett_FM

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:13 pm
Caly was silently watching them, her tears begining to dry upon her cheeks. She briefly closed her eyes, rubbing a cheek gently against the plants vines and then opened her eyes once more to the newly restored gardens. A small smile began to form on her lips and widened at the scene between Vincent and Alex. It was about time he had returned, not that she would ever say that outloud for them to hear, but she was happy now that everything was going to be fine, including the demon himself.

With one last smile at the two and the rest of the yard she silently turned around, going back into the building, intending on releasing a greater percentage of her magic into the rest of the entire building, excluding the room that creeped her out.

((Guys, I dunno how much I'll be able to get on this week and next friday through monday or so I won't be able to get online at all...I'll be in Washington visiting a friend...but I'll try to be on sometime again this week and next...my stupid jobs are trying to work me to death right now...grrr))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:24 pm

"A room that creeps you out? How come? What's in there?" he asked Vincent with a small smile on his face. Then, he turned toward Ven who just talked to him. "And hi there, Shorty. By the way, that book of yours, you'll have to give it to me one day."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:40 pm
"Yeah the room is strange. Its completely intact, and its only stayed that way due to some powerful magic. That room has stairs that lead up to the roof. But when i was in the room, after a bit i felt sick to my stomach." Vincent said gently. "I may be a demon but things can creep me out Alex." he laughed gently. "Although not many things do."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:44 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:57 pm

"My shorty, I think you just lost your bet. Want me to call Caly to show you I can also love a woman?" he told him with an evil-ish smile. "But you're the one I prefer!" he quickly said to Vincent so that this last one didn't make a bad impression.
"So Venny-Shorty? The book please," he said. Somewhere behind his eyes, fire was burning out of joy of getting his hands on something as valuable as that.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games